Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

About non english topics

This is a discussion on About non english topics within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki So if someone talks turkish in a topic where we talked in 6/7 pages ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    So if someone talks turkish in a topic where we talked in 6/7 pages english the topics gets locked by some random retard that isnt even active on forums?
    This "random retard" was rolling people in cz before you even knew what this game was. If you're going to make a big deal about the new policy I suggest you go back to KOranking.[/b]
    hahahah lololol how stupid is that? So what? So.. you were playing KO earlier then i did.. so ? You'r still that random retard who closes the topic just because one guy talks Turkish..

Hostage

And that turkish to us, could have been about ANYTHING. Chill out Zaraki. All those posts are gone. We are a community, we dont belong seperated.

Typical, can't follow rules. Then flame someone else for enforcing said rule.

DarkNeZz

English only great!

Originally posted by Hostage
    And that turkish to us, could have been about ANYTHING. Chill out Zaraki. All those posts are gone. We are a community, we dont belong seperated.
    I support that idea. Why ppl wanna make "small" groups in this forum? Isn't the game enough for that? Why try to split the community into little factions that later on fight between each other instead of just be part of everything?

The offtopic section was created to let ppl talk a bit about "non game" stuff. I see is getting completely abussed with excuses of "we are following the rules". #1 rule for me is COMMON SENSE. This is a gaming forum, a Knight Online forum. Doesn't matter if u are from Mars or Venus, if u believe in Jesus, Allah or in nobody. That has nothing to do with this game and what this forum is for. There are plenty of places where u can gather with your own countrymen, speak your own language, debate about your religion, politics, or any other highly sensitive topics. Cultural differences are prolly the first reason why ppl start fights. We all know that.

We have worked hard to make this forum a good alternative to ranking and other forums where there's little to no control. It's getting really boring to work as babysitter for thousands of ppl, trying to make everyone happy.

Zaraki/Holydreams: Where u wanna get with all this constant flaming and arguing? I'm pretty sure u have made quite a decent amount of USD from KO and prolly good part of it is from dealing in ko4life market place. Don't u think we deserve at least a minimum respect from u guys? All the time I get complains about u 2. If u guys disagree with our rules or the way our mods are taking decisions, u guys are free to continue your trades in a different forum. No hard feelings.

Hope everyone here realizes we are doing our best to keep this forum in order and clean, but its impossible to make everyone happy. The offtopic section will remain but is mods decision what goes or not. We won't type every single thing in a piece of paper so there's a rule for everything. Remember COMMON SENSE. This is a KO forum.

KamY

I think we need a well trusted turk as mod so he can handle what turks type , if he needs to traslate or just close the topic. Sometimes i cant find the words i need ( spanish to english ) and calling phantom aint the solution unless devile is online :lol: ( remember maradona? :P ) Souns crazy but i think we need a Turkish mod , well i just my opinion B)

As the new Peruvian presindent says " Tenemos que convocar a todas las fuerzas " ( " We have to convocate all the forces " or something like that ^_^

Originally posted by KamY
    I think we need a well trusted turk as mod so he can handle what turks *type , if he needs to traslate or just close the topic. Sometimes i cant find the words i need ( spanish to english ) and calling phantom aint the solution unless devile is online :lol: *( remember maradona? * ) *Souns crazy but i think we need a Turkish mod , well i just my opinion *B) *

As the new Peruvian presindent says " Tenemos que convocar a todas las fuerzas " ( " We have to convocate all the forces " or something like that * ^_^
    Yun and morax arnt turkish?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KamY
    I think we need a well trusted turk as mod so he can handle what turks *type , if he needs to traslate or just close the topic. Sometimes i cant find the words i need ( spanish to english ) and calling phantom aint the solution unless devile is online :lol: *( remember maradona? * ) *Souns crazy but i think we need a Turkish mod , well i just my opinion *B) *

As the new Peruvian presindent says " Tenemos que convocar a todas las fuerzas " ( " We have to convocate all the forces " or something like that * ^_^
    Yun and morax arnt turkish? [/b]
    no theyre both just gay :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: h43r:

Originally posted by KamY

=O

Arphetic

Default Re: About non english topics

Originally posted by Devile
    Lately these posts have become more trouble than they're worth. . furthermore, given that festo and I are "liable" for this forum and it's contents, we are declairing these forums to be english only. *

We cant verify the contents of the threads and therefore become a risk to the owners of the forums. We're not saying you cant have these threads, we're saying you can have them. . .if they're in English.

Effective immediately all the non-english gathering posts will be locked and in 24 hrs they'll be archived. Anyone purposely violating this request will have their thread deleted.

I'm sorry we have reached this point, but I think is for the better.

HolyDreams

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    I support that idea. Why ppl wanna make "small" groups in this forum? Isn't the game enough for that? Why try to split the community into little factions that later on fight between each other instead of just be part of everything?

The offtopic section was created to let ppl talk a bit about "non game" stuff. I see is getting completely abussed with excuses of "we are following the rules". #1 rule for me is COMMON SENSE. This is a gaming forum, a Knight Online forum. Doesn't matter if u are from Mars or Venus, if u believe in Jesus, Allah or in nobody. That has nothing to do with this game and what this forum is for. There are plenty of places where u can gather with your own countrymen, speak your own language, debate about your religion, politics, or any other highly sensitive topics. Cultural differences are prolly the first reason why ppl start fights. We all know that.

We have worked hard to make this forum a good alternative to ranking and other forums where there's little to no control. It's getting really boring to work as babysitter for thousands of ppl, trying to make everyone happy.

Zaraki/Holydreams: Where u wanna get with all this constant flaming and arguing? I'm pretty sure u have made quite a decent amount of USD from KO and prolly good part of it is from dealing in ko4life market place. Don't u think we deserve at least a minimum respect from u guys? All the time I get complains about u 2. If u guys disagree with our rules or the way our mods are taking decisions, u guys are free to continue your trades in a different forum. No hard feelings.

Hope everyone here realizes we are doing our best to keep this forum in order and clean, but its impossible to make everyone happy. The offtopic section will remain but is mods decision what goes or not. We won't type every single thing in a piece of paper so there's a rule for everything. Remember COMMON SENSE. This is a KO forum.[/b]
    I have only respect to the admins on this forum (festo - devile),If i wouldnt have respect i wouldnt have changed my signature when you asked.
    And chanticO is really a smart guy. Some other mods should act like him (like hostage) and especially when they talk about peoples/religions..
    And by handling everyone with same rights.
    The "flaming topics"; I didnt do anything to them, i didnt start it everytime i start a topic they jump in and flame.
    We may not flame but they can flame about "Idiot Turks" and "Retard Turks" "Dumb Turks" etc.. please pay attention on that aswell!
    This is actually what i dont like, Because i didnt do anything to them, I didnt scam them or hack them..And i didnt do anything ingame!
    And when i got scammed i didnt make topics like "Damn israels!all die!" Cause im not pathetic..
    I only talked to THAT person and not to a whole country but some people doesnt understand this they just blame the whole country..

Hostage, You didnt have to read the Turkish forum, If you didnt like it you should not even read it.. And you just jumped in and flamed everything and
    your a moderater....To be respected you have to show your self first.. and the way you pretended... erm ya..
    You sometimes forget that your a moderater and say things which a moderater shouldnt do..

Originally posted by HolyDreams
    ..And i didnt do anything ingame!
    And when i got scammed i didnt make topics like "Damn israels!all die!" Cause im not pathetic..
    I only talked to THAT person and not to a whole country but some people doesnt understand this they just blame the whole country..
    Yet you blamed the whole of ant hill mob for one persons actions... you had an entire nation believe your beliefs abusing the power you had as a translator and generalised the beliefs of one person to be that of the whole clan. Up until 2 days ago your sig spoke of ant hill mob, not camaz0tz, why? Since his return he has not become a member of the ant hill mob clan, yet first thing you wrote in your sig was 'AHM ve 00000'....

you speak of disbelief of irrational generalisations but are as guilty of them as anybody else. Have i ever said anything along the lines of 'all turks are stupid' because i had a problem with 1 turk? no. Yet you feel the need to lecture me on the understandings of generalisations, this i do not understand. Did we get an appology? Did we hell, you continue to accuse our clan as a whole for the problems you had with 1 member.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by HolyDreams+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HolyDreams)</div>
    Originally posted by Devile@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

Hope everyone here realizes we are doing our best to keep this forum in order and clean, but its impossible to make everyone happy. The offtopic section will remain but is mods decision what goes or not. We won't type every single thing in a piece of paper so there's a rule for everything. Remember COMMON SENSE. This is a KO forum.
    I have only respect to the admins on this forum (festo - devile),If i wouldnt have respect i wouldnt have changed my signature when you asked.
    And chanticO is really a smart guy. Some other mods should act like him (like hostage) and especially when they talk about peoples/religions..
    And by handling everyone with same rights.
    The "flaming topics"; I didnt do anything to them, i didnt start it everytime i start a topic they jump in and flame.
    We may not flame but they can flame about "Idiot Turks" and "Retard Turks" "Dumb Turks" etc.. please pay attention on that aswell!
    This is actually what i dont like, Because i didnt do anything to them, I didnt scam them or hack them..And i didnt do anything ingame!

Hostage, You didnt have to read the Turkish forum, If you didnt like it you should not even read it.. And you just jumped in and flamed everything and
    your a moderater....To be respected you have to show your self first.. and the way you pretended... erm ya..
    You sometimes forget that your a moderater and say things which a moderater shouldnt do..[/b]
    I think you need to understand the hateful image you are projecting here. You changed your sig, yes, but it still is derogatory towards certain KO players. In effect, you followed the letter of the law, but not the spirit. I would expect that from a 10 year old.

I believe respect should be universal, but the way you are acting as of late is making it very difficult. Keep it up, and you only confirm the opinions of those that are anti-turk, is that what you want? Fighting fire with fire is not always the answer, my friend.

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-HolyDreams
    ..And i didnt do anything ingame!
    Yet you blamed the whole of ant hill mob for one persons actions... you had an entire nation believe your beliefs abusing the power you had as a translator and generalised the beliefs of one person to be that of the whole clan. Up until 2 days ago your sig spoke of ant hill mob, not camaz0tz, why? Since his return he has not become a member of the ant hill mob clan, yet first thing you wrote in your sig was 'AHM ve 00000'....

you speak of disbelief of irrational generalisations but are as guilty of them as anybody else. Have i ever said anything along the lines of 'all turks are stupid' because i had a problem with 1 turk? no. Yet you feel the need to lecture me on the understandings of generalisations, this i do not understand. Did we get an appology? Did we hell, you continue to accuse our clan as a whole for the problems you had with 1 member.[/b]

Off-topic : So it was you who called me a tramp in PM in Moradon the other day :<

:huh: ^_^

Ahh, i love this game.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast