Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

About non english topics

This is a discussion on About non english topics within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wastyrx why i cant speak german at offtopic area? this is spam area right i can write ...
Page: 5

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by wastyrx
    why i cant speak german at offtopic area? this is spam area right i can write what i want i think :/
    because festo and devile are held liable for what goes on in the forum...if they cant read it they cant moderate it hence it cant be controlled and theyll be blamed for something they cant control...does that sound fair to u?

I know this game perfecly well, ofc, warriors can tank shit.
    So talos dropped Gb and went to you
    So SQ droped in and it went to you.
    So Harpy queen droped 4 WE's and they went to you.
    So duke dropped 4 RoC's and they went to you.
    So Dm Droped raptor and shell and you got them to +8 and 7.
    So FA droped shell gloves and you got them to +7
    So TB dropepd shel lboot and you got them to +7.
    So DS droped shel pads and you got thjem +7.
    So TC dropped shell helm and you upgraded to +7, wow.

HolyDreams

ahahah don't make laugh me bro

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

could have tanked them with a friend priest? acid dreamz did it with his gf's priest...tanked bosses by himself if needed...2 comps right next to eachother...spam healed himself and spam arrow showered

Banned

He is a clan leader.. ofcourse it goes to him first.. look at Tez before talking..

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Shurt
    Ahh, i love this game.
    +1 :wub:

Nah, he would'nt want to pay double on his internet cafe bills. :lol:

EDIT: To Zaraki, yes tez has good items, wanna know why? Babashop, jsut liek you did, am4ru and 1/2 of diez, tez is a pefectly good clan leade,r gives out uniques, and if am4ru jsut keeps him to himself, then he is a shit cl. . .

Banned

Thats why he wants the EP you dropped?

2 members in a clan = clan drop.
    2 UK memebrs were in clan, its a clan drop.
    2 Serpah clannys were in party, there clan drop aswell
    CONCLUSION, Sel lthe ep and split the moeny 50/50 into our clan banks.
    Tez isnt greedy, i was jsut annoyed...

at last a smart person who post about me yup like that camo. i have two friends we play in same cafe. we have a 54 lwl priest (malice and 1920) we are 2 warriors and a sin infact but we found a boss we logged with priest and im the leader 3 of us. That is clear jestehnewbier?

wastyrx

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wastyrx
    why i cant speak german at offtopic area? this is spam area right i can write what i want i think :/
    because festo and devile are held liable for what goes on in the forum...if they cant read it they cant moderate it hence it cant be controlled and theyll be blamed for something they cant control...does that sound fair to u?[/b]
    still i want to speak german at offtopic area... they can find a mod who know german or other language..

btw u r a dickhead ^_^

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-HolyDreams
    ..And i didnt do anything ingame!
    And when i got scammed i didnt make topics like "Damn israels!all die!" Cause im not pathetic..
    I only talked to THAT person and not to a whole country but some people doesnt understand this they just blame the whole country..
    Yet you blamed the whole of ant hill mob for one persons actions... you had an entire nation believe your beliefs abusing the power you had as a translator and generalised the beliefs of one person to be that of the whole clan. Up until 2 days ago your sig spoke of ant hill mob, not camaz0tz, why? Since his return he has not become a member of the ant hill mob clan, yet first thing you wrote in your sig was 'AHM ve 00000'....

you speak of disbelief of irrational generalisations but are as guilty of them as anybody else. Have i ever said anything along the lines of 'all turks are stupid' because i had a problem with 1 turk? no. Yet you feel the need to lecture me on the understandings of generalisations, this i do not understand. Did we get an appology? Did we hell, you continue to accuse our clan as a whole for the problems you had with 1 member.[/b]
    no answer to this holy?

Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wastyrx

still i want to speak german at offtopic area... they can find a mod who know german or other language..

btw u r a dickhead ^_^[/b]
    read devile's post. off topic is not spam area. this is an english forum. wanna speak another language? go join a forum that speaks your language.

Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wastyrx

because festo and devile are held liable for what goes on in the forum...if they cant read it they cant moderate it hence it cant be controlled and theyll be blamed for something they cant control...does that sound fair to u?

KO is too diverse for that. If Devile and Festo had to get a different mod for every person that spoke a different language, half of the forum would be mods......

wastyrx

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wastyrx

KO is too diverse for that. If Devile and Festo had to get a different mod for every person that spoke a different language, half of the forum would be mods......[/b][/quote]

yep u r right but still i want speakin german :/

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast