Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 85 of 85

About non english topics

This is a discussion on About non english topics within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; turks gor pwned :lol:...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    FrEaK
    Guest

    Default

    turks gor pwned :lol:

  2. #77
    Hostage
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by HolyDreams+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HolyDreams)</div>
    Originally posted by Devile@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

    And that turkish to us, could have been about ANYTHING. Chill out Zaraki. All those posts are gone. We are a community, we dont belong seperated.


    I support that idea. Why ppl wanna make "small" groups in this forum? Isn't the game enough for that? Why try to split the community into little factions that later on fight between each other instead of just be part of everything?

    The offtopic section was created to let ppl talk a bit about "non game" stuff. I see is getting completely abussed with excuses of "we are following the rules". #1 rule for me is COMMON SENSE. This is a gaming forum, a Knight Online forum. Doesn't matter if u are from Mars or Venus, if u believe in Jesus, Allah or in nobody. That has nothing to do with this game and what this forum is for. There are plenty of places where u can gather with your own countrymen, speak your own language, debate about your religion, politics, or any other highly sensitive topics. Cultural differences are prolly the first reason why ppl start fights. We all know that.

    We have worked hard to make this forum a good alternative to ranking and other forums where there's little to no control. It's getting really boring to work as babysitter for thousands of ppl, trying to make everyone happy.

    Zaraki/Holydreams: Where u wanna get with all this constant flaming and arguing? I'm pretty sure u have made quite a decent amount of USD from KO and prolly good part of it is from dealing in ko4life market place. Don't u think we deserve at least a minimum respect from u guys? All the time I get complains about u 2. If u guys disagree with our rules or the way our mods are taking decisions, u guys are free to continue your trades in a different forum. No hard feelings.

    Hope everyone here realizes we are doing our best to keep this forum in order and clean, but its impossible to make everyone happy. The offtopic section will remain but is mods decision what goes or not. We won't type every single thing in a piece of paper so there's a rule for everything. Remember COMMON SENSE. This is a KO forum.
    I have only respect to the admins on this forum (festo - devile),If i wouldnt have respect i wouldnt have changed my signature when you asked.
    And chanticO is really a smart guy. Some other mods should act like him (like hostage) and especially when they talk about peoples/religions..
    And by handling everyone with same rights.
    The "flaming topics"; I didnt do anything to them, i didnt start it everytime i start a topic they jump in and flame.
    We may not flame but they can flame about "Idiot Turks" and "Retard Turks" "Dumb Turks" etc.. please pay attention on that aswell!
    This is actually what i dont like, Because i didnt do anything to them, I didnt scam them or hack them..And i didnt do anything ingame!
    And when i got scammed i didnt make topics like "Damn israels!all die!" Cause im not pathetic..
    I only talked to THAT person and not to a whole country but some people doesnt understand this they just blame the whole country..

    Originally posted by Hostage
    And that turkish to us, could have been about ANYTHING. Chill out Zaraki. All those posts are gone. We are a community, we dont belong seperated.
    Hostage, You didnt have to read the Turkish forum, If you didnt like it you should not even read it.. And you just jumped in and flamed everything and
    your a moderater....To be respected you have to show your self first.. and the way you pretended... erm ya..
    You sometimes forget that your a moderater and say things which a moderater shouldnt do..[/b]
    I didnt have to read the turkish forum? What the fuck? Turkish forum? Since when is this a turkish forum? I dont know turkish, so why would I read a turkish forum? There were problems with other languages before your topic existed. Dont act like it all started with you. I have to read it because I DO moderate the forums. It's not like I abuse my powers. My mod status has nothing to do with this. If you'd like. I'll be glad to get rid of it. Will that make you happy? I'm my own person, I have my own views. So in other words, your respect means nothing to me. If you think I was looking for it, your wrong. If I cared, which I really dont, I'd make a sorry post and kiss your ass like everyone else seems to. Well guess what, ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I dont like you, I dont want you here. And thats how its gonna be. I've never done this before, and I think its the perfect time. Heres a carecup for you Holy.

    [size=24]

    [b]_/


    And dont tell me how to act, you dont own me.



    Im done with this whole topic. Your wasting my time, I have WAY better things to be doing. After this, I really dont care. You'll probably see my good-bye post soon enough. Have fun Holy. Keep on crying.

  3. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    738

    Default

    Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    Originally posted by HolyDreams+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HolyDreams)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

    And that turkish to us, could have been about ANYTHING. Chill out Zaraki. All those posts are gone. We are a community, we dont belong seperated.


    I support that idea. Why ppl wanna make "small" groups in this forum? Isn't the game enough for that? Why try to split the community into little factions that later on fight between each other instead of just be part of everything?

    The offtopic section was created to let ppl talk a bit about "non game" stuff. I see is getting completely abussed with excuses of "we are following the rules". #1 rule for me is COMMON SENSE. This is a gaming forum, a Knight Online forum. Doesn't matter if u are from Mars or Venus, if u believe in Jesus, Allah or in nobody. That has nothing to do with this game and what this forum is for. There are plenty of places where u can gather with your own countrymen, speak your own language, debate about your religion, politics, or any other highly sensitive topics. Cultural differences are prolly the first reason why ppl start fights. We all know that.

    We have worked hard to make this forum a good alternative to ranking and other forums where there's little to no control. It's getting really boring to work as babysitter for thousands of ppl, trying to make everyone happy.

    Zaraki/Holydreams: Where u wanna get with all this constant flaming and arguing? I'm pretty sure u have made quite a decent amount of USD from KO and prolly good part of it is from dealing in ko4life market place. Don't u think we deserve at least a minimum respect from u guys? All the time I get complains about u 2. If u guys disagree with our rules or the way our mods are taking decisions, u guys are free to continue your trades in a different forum. No hard feelings.

    Hope everyone here realizes we are doing our best to keep this forum in order and clean, but its impossible to make everyone happy. The offtopic section will remain but is mods decision what goes or not. We won't type every single thing in a piece of paper so there's a rule for everything. Remember COMMON SENSE. This is a KO forum.
    I have only respect to the admins on this forum (festo - devile),If i wouldnt have respect i wouldnt have changed my signature when you asked.
    And chanticO is really a smart guy. Some other mods should act like him (like hostage) and especially when they talk about peoples/religions..
    And by handling everyone with same rights.
    The "flaming topics"; I didnt do anything to them, i didnt start it everytime i start a topic they jump in and flame.
    We may not flame but they can flame about "Idiot Turks" and "Retard Turks" "Dumb Turks" etc.. please pay attention on that aswell!
    This is actually what i dont like, Because i didnt do anything to them, I didnt scam them or hack them..And i didnt do anything ingame!
    And when i got scammed i didnt make topics like "Damn israels!all die!" Cause im not pathetic..
    I only talked to THAT person and not to a whole country but some people doesnt understand this they just blame the whole country..

    Originally posted by Hostage
    And that turkish to us, could have been about ANYTHING. Chill out Zaraki. All those posts are gone. We are a community, we dont belong seperated.
    Hostage, You didnt have to read the Turkish forum, If you didnt like it you should not even read it.. And you just jumped in and flamed everything and
    your a moderater....To be respected you have to show your self first.. and the way you pretended... erm ya..
    You sometimes forget that your a moderater and say things which a moderater shouldnt do..[/b]
    I didnt have to read the turkish forum? What the fuck? Turkish forum? Since when is this a turkish forum? I dont know turkish, so why would I read a turkish forum? There were problems with other languages before your topic existed. Dont act like it all started with you. I have to read it because I DO moderate the forums. It's not like I abuse my powers. My mod status has nothing to do with this. If you'd like. I'll be glad to get rid of it. Will that make you happy? I'm my own person, I have my own views. So in other words, your respect means nothing to me. If you think I was looking for it, your wrong. If I cared, which I really dont, I'd make a sorry post and kiss your ass like everyone else seems to. Well guess what, ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I dont like you, I dont want you here. And thats how its gonna be. I've never done this before, and I think its the perfect time. Heres a carecup for you Holy.

    [size=24]

    _/


    And dont tell me how to act, you dont own me.



    Im done with this whole topic. Your wasting my time, I have WAY better things to be doing. After this, I really dont care. You'll probably see my good-bye post soon enough. Have fun Holy. Keep on crying.
    [/quote]The turkish thread obviously dumb f....

  4. #79
    evenson
    Guest

    Default

    Honestly Sharingan and Holydreamz, Do you guys HONESTLY have nothing better to do then whine on some irrelevant forums all fucking day?

  5. #80
    SiegeR
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by evenson
    Honestly Sharingan and Holydreamz, Do you guys HONESTLY have nothing better to do then whine on some irrelevant forums all fucking day?

    well most ppl play+read forums same time

    probably they are xping or merchanting

  6. #81
    Teh Turk Senior Member Tweety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    469

    Default

    it's better Devile or Festo lock this topic :P so it can stay as a announcement,not a fight between mods and zaraki/holy

  7. #82
    Hostage
    Guest

    Default

    Yeah I was mocking him you idiot. Zaraki, find something to do. I shoulda directed that post to both of you. ahgahahaha You make me laugh.

  8. #83
    HolyDreams
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE@
    <!--QuoteBegin-HolyDreams

    ..And i didnt do anything ingame!
    And when i got scammed i didnt make topics like "Damn israels!all die!" Cause im not pathetic..
    I only talked to THAT person and not to a whole country but some people doesnt understand this they just blame the whole country..


    Yet you blamed the whole of ant hill mob for one persons actions... you had an entire nation believe your beliefs abusing the power you had as a translator and generalised the beliefs of one person to be that of the whole clan. Up until 2 days ago your sig spoke of ant hill mob, not camaz0tz, why? Since his return he has not become a member of the ant hill mob clan, yet first thing you wrote in your sig was 'AHM ve 00000'....

    you speak of disbelief of irrational generalisations but are as guilty of them as anybody else. Have i ever said anything along the lines of 'all turks are stupid' because i had a problem with 1 turk? no. Yet you feel the need to lecture me on the understandings of generalisations, this i do not understand. Did we get an appology? Did we hell, you continue to accuse our clan as a whole for the problems you had with 1 member.
    no answer to this holy?[/b]
    Its not only what cama did also what people from ahm did like morax hype krepin or who ever talked shit aswell about Turks and you think i must respect this? That boycot was not only for cama it included what AHM did. You guys blamed the Turks for everything, not everyone in the clan are fags but most of them are.

    I even talked with morax ingame and this is what he said "Your a hacker, all turks are cheaters" would you think im gonna respect that? Anyway i hope you understand it..

    Originally posted by Hostage
    [b]I didnt have to read the turkish forum? What the fuck? Turkish forum? Since when is this a turkish forum? I dont know turkish, so why would I read a turkish forum? There were problems with other languages before your topic existed. Dont act like it all started with you. I have to read it because I DO moderate the forums. It's not like I abuse my powers. My mod status has nothing to do with this. If you'd like. I'll be glad to get rid of it. Will that make you happy? I'm my own person, I have my own views. So in other words, your respect means nothing to me. If you think I was looking for it, your wrong. If I cared, which I really dont, I'd make a sorry post and kiss your ass like everyone else seems to. Well guess what, ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I dont like you, I dont want you here. And thats how its gonna be. I've never done this before, and I think its the perfect time. Heres a carecup for you Holy.

    [size=24]

    _/


    And dont tell me how to act, you dont own me.
    First of all i didnt want to say forum there i meant Turkish thread... Because your not the only moderater i dont see you "serious". I dont have to leave the forums just because of one retard.
    And btw where does this "Turks hate" from you come? I dont know but you showed how stupid you are.. I dont care if you like me or not.

  9. #84
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Enough!

  10. #85
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    actually holydreams i don't think that does justify your boycott at all.... you named 3 people... one of which krepin, does not even play diez, so 2 people, 2 people in a clan of 32 is 6.25% of the whole clan

    does that mean if i can prove 6.25% of turkish people cheat, then i can justify a belief that every single one of them cheats?

    At what point did a distinct minority justify a generalisation? You seem to fail to see that the persecution legitimate turks get because of the people that fail to understand they are generalisations is identical to the generalisations you yourself make.

    I'm not flaming here i'm just trying to help people understand why they appear hypocrits

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •