Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

about people saying miracle cheats in akara

This is a discussion on about people saying miracle cheats in akara within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; exactly[/b] Nah, see,, think further then that, we are the good ones not the little kids in internetcafe's,I live in ...
Page: 3

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

exactly[/b]
    Nah, see,, think further then that, we are the good ones not the little kids in internetcafe's,I live in holland, im not from turkey myself but i hate 70% of them too, thing is, most of them are little brainless kids and they fuk up the rep from the good ones.. If u were smart,u would'nt have those issues u got rite now

Admin

no ss or fraps about we cheat on csw?=(

Haha, wait for die4you, he'll talk sooner or later

Ainelover

to much newb flamez, gogo combo dolls ^^

CuriositY

From My Part I didn't saw any cheater in this clan..
    All are some nice people !
    And Yup I really thing this clan will go far..
    They have started EW and Falcon so.. Hmm Really nice !

Continue like that ! And Please Don't catapult Bug in next CSW don't loose ur reputation !

kennyburger

From My Part I didn't saw any cheater in this clan..
    Continue like that ! And Please Don't catapult Bug in next CSW don't loose ur reputation ![/b]
    as grobs knows iwill be running game cam

Banned Senior Member

Luca if we didnt wanted to ally with you , then you dont have to be such a retard once again and to deffend your self you trying to point on others.

Just tell me that you never used cata bugg at Logos. I canceled cata once , not our fault cuz you are poor ass and cant afford catas.

Atleast we never had koxpers,wall hackers,dupers in our clan even few Gms said that it isnt cata bugg so i dont give a fuck.

Also keep pming my members to join your clan , lol man thats low ... you fall lower again in my eyes even more then nikleo and becouse of this i didnt wanted to make any alliance with you and i wont ... i thought you finally grow up but later i saw you were just pretending to make alliance with us , just dont pm me ingame or msn anymore please.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

I highly doubt that MiracLe were wallhack/speedhacking considering the fact that they are 1 of the most legit clans.
    Same goes for TheReapers just because they can afford cata's and pwnd all ur ass's dosent mean that they are catabugging.
    So all u people that are whining just stfu and kill em in the next csw if ur good enough.

BJK

Okay, Here are some proof ;

Que is on Frmtr. A member of MiracLe. I will translate his sentences here ;

Originally posted by Que;6769097+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Que;6769097)</div>
    Koxp la o kadar kestım bı cacık cıkmadı ugrasmayada degmez .[/b]
    English ; I killed so many with koxp but nothing dropped yet. So worthless.

<!--QuoteBegin-Que;6901494

Bıraktım oyunu ben sınaw zart zurttan dolaıy unıque maneste oynuo . Ne yazıkkı yenı koxptata attack enemy war cz yıne koxpcularla dolucak. Baslasam oyuna Koxpsuz kasılmazkı aq Dıyorum ya dıer serverda ban yıyen butun koxperlar logosta elle kasılırmı bu koxpcular arasında
    English ; I have stopped playing cuz of my exams. My friend Un!que is playing on Manes. If I start KO again, I don&#39;t think I can exp without koxp.

Here he admits why he used koxp everytime.

http://www.frmtr.com/pathos/642378-h...oxp-bug-3.html

English ; I didn&#39;t had time to study for my exams, So I started koxping. Now I can&#39;t leave it.

He is a stupid Trojan poster on Turkish forums. Leave MiracLe&#39;s alone. They will be disbanded soon anyway.

Who is Que?

ANd we will disband soon ? ROFL man, we are alive for almost 2.5 years, we will never disband, so keep talking shit

BJK

Hmm, Another proof or their noobishness. Quoted from Frmtr (Turkish Ko4life. :P) ;

Originally posted by Warimathras;12683557+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Warimathras;12683557)</div>
    Please add me to msn AntiHumans. Please be ally with us we will be unstopable. My msn is [email protected] Please add me to msn and lets pwn those noob clans together![/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Warimathras;12683557

We are the best clan on Akara. We will fuck you don&#39;t worry. PHASELIS gogo babashop somemore Gbs. You won&#39;t be able to get castle. Fuck your mother Aristona you worth nothing. Only thing u can do is talk talk talk.Aristona you are a pokemon dude. We won&#39;t be ally with someone. I think my frmtr account got hacked and some people posting craps. Anyway, I am not the Luca on ko4life nor I don&#39;t even login ko4life. Now fuck off. Get the castle from us if you can. Don&#39;t say MiracLe anymore. We dont get commands from anyone! Stop complaining and play your game fucking retarted fuckers.
    As you can see he is a rude/stupid kid. I don&#39;t think I should post a proof of tipiq1sariii&#39;s autogate&#39;s since all of you know it.

Aww, I like to own MiracLe anywere.

P.s ; Please don&#39;t town from us anymore dudes. We need ur np&#39;s.

BJK

Who is Que?

ANd we will disband soon ? ROFL man, we are alive for almost 2.5 years, we will never disband, so keep talking shit[/b]
    Que = ReturnForYou or smth like that.

P.s ; You were a Turkish if I remember well. Please come Frmtr and laugh your clannies&#39;s replies. They have admitted that they are so pro players "That they can tp a mage on seeking when he gets low on hp."

Or look this one ;

@ Miracle Clan Leader
    "Oh Aristona Im sorry, My lil brother ibo posted some stupid things. Im sorry about it bro, He is a pokemon yet." xD

Want to laugh together Steeloobie ?

Turkish ; Ko4lifede dediklerinizle Frmtrde dedikleriniz arasındaki fark ne kadarda komik. Bari biraz destekli sallayınki hokkabaz olmayın forumlarda.

grobs ur talking shit like u alwayssss do
    first dont need ur help dont need ur ally
    second UR MEMBERS pming me can i join ur clan
    i can brnig alot of members with me etc etc
    what di di said no i wont add any1 dont wanna put grobs on a bad place pfff
    dont lie man why u always have to lie that i pm ur members
    my clan is full
    and i got 30 people w8ting ffs

bjk scout more forum poke
    maybe u can find something usefull gogogoogo

BJK

maybe u can find something usefull gogogoogo[/b]
    Hahaha damn I love this guy.

I can scout more, but would u kick ur cheater members m8 ?

RideOn

grobs ur talking shit like u alwayssss do
    first dont need ur help dont need ur ally
    second UR MEMBERS pming me can i join ur clan
    i can brnig alot of members with me etc etc
    what di di said no i wont add any1 dont wanna put grobs on a bad place pfff
    dont lie man why u always have to lie that i pm ur members
    my clan is full
    and i got 30 people w8ting ffs

maybe u can find something usefull gogogoogo[/b]
    hey amigo luca stop fighting :mellow: there is no cheaters in ur clan as i know, about the peruvians there they r skilled and most respected player on logos-girakon, just relax and dont bring more anger just enjoy the game and kick ass on cz. Gl dude and Halil dirty turk kiss me plx :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast