Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

about people saying miracle cheats in akara

This is a discussion on about people saying miracle cheats in akara within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this bjk is so a liar omg zhauahah i cant stap laughing about the shits he post here lmao zhuahauh ...
Page: 4

this bjk is so a liar omg
    zhauahah i cant stap laughing about the shits he post here lmao
    zhuahauh realy omg
    lie more noob

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

BJK, aristona, i don't wanna yap like you do 24/7 on 5 different forums..

Listen dude, ima say this one time, and one time only.. Get the fuk off of our dick please, instead of forumwar go level ur account or go get some kills in pathos where ur clan gets owned by 1 dude.. Have some selfrespect, ur a nobody, ur a rat in my eyes and you talk WAAAAY too much.. I do not care about what u think about us, NOBODY does i think . We will go on with what we are good at and we'll stick to that, we dun need ur respect,nor ur hate.. We are cool with how we are and if u don't like it, do something about it ingame, not on stupid forums, THANK YOU - MY LAST MESSAGE

BJK, aristona, i don't wanna yap like you do 24/7 on 5 different forums..

Listen dude, ima say this one time, and one time only.. Get the fuk off of our dick please, instead of forumwar go level ur account or go get some kills in pathos where ur clan gets owned by 1 dude.. Have some selfrespect, ur a nobody, ur a rat in my eyes and you talk WAAAAY too much.. I do not care about what u think about us, NOBODY does i think . We will go on with what we are good at and we'll stick to that, we dun need ur respect,nor ur hate.. We are cool with how we are and if u don't like it, do something about it ingame, not on stupid forums, THANK YOU - MY LAST MESSAGE[/b]

kennyburger

[/b]
    i lol'd.

Banned

Luca if we didnt wanted to ally with you , then you dont have to be such a retard once again and to deffend your self you trying to point on others.

Just tell me that you never used cata bugg at Logos. I canceled cata once , not our fault cuz you are poor ass and cant afford catas.

Atleast we never had koxpers,wall hackers,dupers in our clan even few Gms said that it isnt cata bugg so i dont give a fuck.

Also keep pming my members to join your clan , lol man thats low ... you fall lower again in my eyes even more then nikleo and becouse of this i didnt wanted to make any alliance with you and i wont ... i thought you finally grow up but later i saw you were just pretending to make alliance with us , just dont pm me ingame or msn anymore please.[/b]
    this made me lol.

btw, tosun was BANNED at beramus for ur "bug" (And half of weiwuer for that matter.)

and so was RavaArph @ Ronark.

Banned Senior Member

this made me lol.

btw, tosun was BANNED at beramus for ur "bug" (And half of weiwuer for that matter.)

and so was RavaArph @ Ronark.[/b]
    Well then i hope they ban me too.

didinino

from logos i dont remember them cheating, but anyways every1 who cheats get kicked from clan, unless its slayers xD
    i still dont get it how ppl join this clan after that koxp in abyss pic was published

MrGarrison

He is a stupid Trojan poster on Turkish forums. Leave MiracLe's alone. They will be disbanded soon anyway.[/b]
    Funiest shit ive ever heard.... MiracLe was the best clan on logos and we pwned all and we will do it here too, i didnt see any cheater in clan, anyway if u have any proof show it to us

Banned

Well then i hope they ban me too.[/b]

I do too you immature prick.

Some1 fraps that shit next time and send it to Aurjetor/Tanoruk plz.

I do too you immature prick.

Some1 fraps that shit next time and send it to Aurjetor/Tanoruk plz.[/b]
    and they should ban u for buying gbs from 3rd party websites, oh wait that wouldnt matter for u, since u dont own ur acc anymore :unsure:

Banned

and they should ban u for buying gbs from 3rd party websites, oh wait that wouldnt matter for u, since u dont own ur acc anymore :unsure:[/b]

Submitted Ticket

greishkan1

Submitted Ticket [/b]
    Axaxaxaaaa. Pussy pussy xD

Banned

Axaxaxaaaa. Pussy pussy xD[/b]
    Got my account back already but OK!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234