Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About PKing...a little noobie question

This is a discussion on About PKing...a little noobie question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; His ego will soon pipe down with a nice volly of Acid pots and a priest to put every duff ...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

His ego will soon pipe down with a nice volly of Acid pots and a priest to put every duff under the sun on him.

This game is less and less about 1 v 1 and more about team play and tactics. Personally I would post the SS of this egotistical prick giving you shit.

flamthrow

Who was it? The dual sherion made me 100% sure you werent talking bout me :P and I didnt send you mean letters either xD Oh well, I wanna know who it is

if he want 1vs1 he can manage it in cz or arena but if you see him randomly in cz you have all the rights to kill him, i always dont get fair 1vs1 in cz and i never complain about it, sometimes when i'm walk in cz alone i always see a noob rogue beside me on stealth, they're waiting for spike ks warriors :\ so when i need fair 1vs1 i ask the person to meet me in arena.

mrmagic2008

this is cz not arena. kill any enemy you see on spot.

this is cz not arena. kill any enemy you see on spot.[/b]
    Agreed.

Who was it? The dual sherion made me 100% sure you werent talking bout me :P and I didnt send you mean letters either xD Oh well, I wanna know who it is [/b]
    ofc it wasnt u ...ur a gg
    hes a gay with babashopped gear that wants attention...i do have the mails saved, but i think hes not a bad person and dont wanna post it
    and dont think there are lot of ppl with dual sherions+8 (or higher)...

His ego will soon pipe down with a nice volly of Acid pots and a priest to put every duff under the sun on him.

This game is less and less about 1 v 1 and more about team play and tactics. Personally I would post the SS of this egotistical prick giving you shit.[/b]
    OMG A GREENIE!!!! SLAY HIM NOW!!! xD :P too bad i never pk ahahah!! on rare occasion yes....

this is cz not arena. kill any enemy you see on spot.[/b]

RED2316

We all (those of us who PK on ares ALOT) know who it is! He shines from far far away, hits you like a ton of bricks, and if you happen to red ball him he runs! And im pretty sure hes the only one I have seen packing the sherions....i think hes turk though.

ManWithPlan

next time tell the mage to tp all party.... and than teach him some manners:0

G0D

Omg dude who was this prick thats saying this shit to you? Tell me and I will trade spam him for ya when ever I see him :lol:

(pm me with the SS plx :P)

We all (those of us who PK on ares ALOT) know who it is! He shines from far far away, hits you like a ton of bricks, and if you happen to red ball him he runs! And im pretty sure hes the only one I have seen packing the sherions....i think hes turk though.[/b]
    ya i guess thats him :-)

Omg dude who was this prick thats saying this shit to you? Tell me and I will trade spam him for ya when ever I see him :lol:
    (pm me with the SS plx :P)[/b]
    I will when i can log, bcs im nonprem :P

krekre

Omg lemme at him >< ill pwn him with my 61 lvl rogue :P Who ever make my b1tch cry will pay >.>(with his head ofc)......

G0D

I will when i can log, bcs im nonprem :P[/b]
    :lol: Same here bro, I have to log in at 11pm to get into a2 rofl

Banned

he sounds like a noob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12