About Rebirth Rates..

This is a discussion on About Rebirth Rates.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi there. I got an Elixir +1 Reb (+7) and I've been thinking of making it maybe +3 or +4 ...
Page: 1

DraeparN

Thumbs up

Hi there. I got an Elixir +1 Reb (+7) and I've been thinking of making it maybe +3 or +4 rebirth.
    I've read alot of topics here about the success rates but NO ONE has confirmed the % of the success rates.

Is it ONE single % of success when upgrading from lets say, +1 to +2 or +2 to +3 etc.. ?
    I also wanna know what's the % of success is in general when upgrading rebirth items.
    Also.. Those "Tears of ..", will they add 30% or is it just some random %? lol

I'd also like to hear Your opinions, have you upgraded any rebirth items? Did it boom? Should I get myself another elixir just incase it will boom?

Hope to hear from u!

From what I hear with tears it's around 75% and without it's around 50%. There really is no confirmed success rate.
    I've tried upgrading a rebirthed item once with tears and I failed. Stayed away from it ever since lol.

WhimsicalOrangeRoad

I've upgraded many times without the tears and none passed +2. I guess was just unlucky. I upgraded one item with tears until +4 but it broke going to +4, waste of four tears. Never tried it again.

DraeparN

Thx for ur replies.

Zxenke

with two +1 rebirth items and 8 tears, you will almost definitely get one +5 rebirth

no-one has confirmed the rates because NOBODY knows the exact rates.

for person A.. the he could be lucky and whenever he upgrades rebirth stuff, he gets 75% of them to succeed....

for person B.. he could be unlucky and only 33% of the rebirth upgrades work for him...........

theres only approximate rates..... and the range is pretty big from what i see.

Banned

i hear it is like going +6 - +7 until u get to +5rb

Proximus

i hear it is like going +6 - +7 until u get to +5rb[/b]
    What about after +5rb

iiason

i never made a +4rbed out of about 6 attemps...so....

DeathInTheNight

There isn't any % for success at the anvil. It's all random and just down to plain luck. Ok you might get items that can increase the chances of upgrading, but even then it's not guarenteed.

i dont have a ton of experience upgrading stuff, but from what ive tried, ive had shity luck with upgrading rebirth stuff. one time i burned about 6 out of 6 items attempted (going from +1 rbth to +2... so that was a 0% success rate). the other day i burned 7 pieces of chitin +1 rbth trying to go +2. all 7 burned in a row. not a single one passed to +2. i was trying to make chitin +8 with 20 pieces of +1 rbth, i gave that up after the 7 burned.

with tears, i have succeded 3/4 times. of course its all gonna vary each time u go to the anvil and its mostly luck, but tears seem to make a pretty big difference. unless its an expensive item worth using tears on, id rather try upgrading the normal way cuz its much cheaper than the rebirth way.