Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

About rebirth system !!!

This is a discussion on About rebirth system !!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TabbyCat Your a fucking moron! Even if it was 99% chance of success, you could still burn ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Your a fucking moron!

Even if it was 99% chance of success, you could still burn 50 in a row, even 100 in a row. Its called probability, the end number of upgrades is endless, could be 1 million burns and 99 million ugrades. Could be 1 burn, 99 upgrades, could be any ratio.

In this case you're the fucking moron, cause of course you could burn 50 in a row, but with a percentage that high, it's unlikely something like that will happen. Geez..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thejokerman View Post
    So according to your maths, the higher + you go, the higher the chance it succeeds! GG
    Yes, but you need more steps.
    Last edited by Avatero; 04-21-2011 at 06:41 AM.

stisus

Just my 2 cents, when rofd came out it was also written that the % was equal for all the upgrade steps, meaning its the same probability to go from 1 to 2+ rb as going 8-9 or 20-21 for that mather. Making it a more consistent upgrade system (otherwise it wouldnt be that much point in adding more steps going to say 8-9 + regular.

My other cent is that tears state it gives 30 % success rate, and not 30 % points success rate. If they use the terms correctly that means if the success rate of making the item a + higher is say 50% then the tears up it to .5*1.3= .65 = 65%.

But its k2 so who knows.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by stisus View Post
    Just my 2 cents, when rofd came out it was also written that the % was equal for all the upgrade steps, meaning its the same probability to go from 1 to 2+ rb as going 8-9 or 20-21 for that mather. Making it a more consistent upgrade system (otherwise it wouldnt be that much point in adding more steps going to say 8-9 + regular.

My other cent is that tears state it gives 30 % success rate, and not 30 % points success rate. If they use the terms correctly that means if the success rate of making the item a + higher is say 50% then the tears up it to .5*1.3= .65 = 65%.

But its k2 so who knows.
    Well I have to agree something is not right with those tears. In this math, if you use tears with every upgrade you will have a high upgrading chance even though you need many steps..

Quote Originally Posted by Thejokerman View Post
    In this case you're the fucking moron, cause of course you could burn 50 in a row, but with a percentage that high, it's unlikely something like that will happen. Geez..

You stated that we would be seeing a lot more +21 items, which is not true. There is no proof to back that up whatsoever. Yes it may be more likely to have a successful upgrade compared with burning the item but that doesn't neccessarily mean we will have more +21 items, therefore sir it doesn't make sense. Next time you try to argue, think a little bit first

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Your a fucking moron!

Even if it was 99% chance of success, you could still burn 50 in a row, even 100 in a row. Its called probability, the end number of upgrades is endless, could be 1 million burns and 99 million ugrades. Could be 1 burn, 99 upgrades, could be any ratio.
    I'm a moron? at least learn the correct use of your and YOU'RE before you criticise anyone...
    It's already been addressed by Musht and OnlyGods that I was wrong so I don't see the need for YOUR post.
    And yes I realise what I said, but I only glanced at the probability of each individual upgrade not the total chance of going from +11 rebirth to +21 rebirth. I haven't done maths since GCSE, think i'm entitled to make a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Spelly View Post
    I'm a moron? at least learn the correct use of your and YOU'RE before you criticise anyone...
    It's already been addressed by Musht and OnlyGods that I was wrong so I don't see the need for YOUR post.
    And yes I realise what I said, but I only glanced at the probability of each individual upgrade not the total chance of going from +11 rebirth to +21 rebirth. I haven't done maths since GCSE, think i'm entitled to make a mistake.

No ur not, cuz ur gae

Little archer Senior Member

Your a retard belgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    No ur not, cuz ur gae

Haha only for you belgs <3
    Sorry rant over, just annoying the way you get jumped on for making a mistake, wouldn't mind if I said I was an expert on probability but I didn't.
    This topic makes me realise how much I don't miss maths! So glad i'm doing business studies haha.

the 50/50 guy Was Right ^^

sorry tested lal

But seriosly is all bout luc.k and on the % ur giving is not true nor possible cuz otherwise we would all have +21 already

Or u mean to tell me that people have Fail countless of time with an 18% chance of fail and 82 success? yea right and others use 22 and 25% to up with trina and fail 30 time straight or 31?

Seriosly think bout it Ko is bs trina prolly adds 10% as MAX

1+1=2

u got 2 ways... or it goes to 8/ or it burns

JUST FKING LUCK!!!!!!!!

nothing else..

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    the 50/50 guy Was Right ^^

sorry tested lal

But seriosly is all bout luc.k and on the % ur giving is not true nor possible cuz otherwise we would all have +21 already

Or u mean to tell me that people have Fail countless of time with an 18% chance of fail and 82 success? yea right and others use 22 and 25% to up with trina and fail 30 time straight or 31?

Seriosly think bout it Ko is bs trina prolly adds 10% as MAX
    people have gotten to +14/15 rebirth when they tried

we dont have +21 because we dont have balls

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    i think trinas/tears are placebos.......

my best upgrades come from buses/rebirth scrolls and holding my balls.......
    Balls > trina / tears.

well it doesnt matter how much u calculate beacuse the rates K2 tells u are the ones set into the database.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    people have gotten to +14/15 rebirth when they tried

we dont have +21 because we dont have balls

My gf made +9 rev hb ^^ she haz balls then? Cuz i couldnt dare 2 do it after lossing 1before

Either way think bout it is not like that. if it was only with 18% of fail chance any1 would get to 21+ Np

Since u get a 22% and 25% of success base on Ko's Bs, how come people burn 30+ and some even to +8 they all fail? cmon

Is just bussiness+ no matter how lucky you are need 2 b extreme when dealing with tha destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Your a retard belgs.

Bro u seem mad

@Spell Maths sucks, I hate it too, was never any good at it

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast