Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

About recent hackings.... how do you think its happening?

This is a discussion on About recent hackings.... how do you think its happening? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor no one at all in here has any idea of whats happening so all we can ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    no one at all in here has any idea of whats happening so all we can do is guess or speculate.

better close thread
    Well we can also postulate, this latter option being the more entertaining of the three.

Banned Senior Member

same shit happened on diablo 3 launch lmfao

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

no one at all in here has any idea of whats happening so all we can do is guess or speculate.

better close thread
    You are wrong I think, because If no one has been hacked after changing their PW regularly - then we can leave option: "their webiste is not safe" out and change pws often.

So theres a pointer how to protect yourself from being victim.

But before we can conclude that, are there any people here that has been hacked after changing their pw very often? If not then we can.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Speculation built upon a foundation of ignorance.

It's obviously twostars.
    ...Ignorance. There's nothing "obviously" saying that it is twostars. I'm not saying he wouldn't know how to pull it off, but I'm not saying he did either.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    You are wrong I think, because If no one has been hacked after changing their PW regularly - then we can leave option: "their webiste is not safe" out and change pws often.

So theres a pointer how to protect yourself from being victim.

But before we can conclude that, are there any people here that has been hacked after changing their pw very often? If not then we can.
    A few people I know haven't changed their PW in MONTHS, they're still not hacked. This doesn't mean that the website isn't safe, they could be hacked any day of the week but there's nothing saying they will either just because of some reason.

I can think of a few people that have been hacked while changing their PW with a very high frequency aswell, so there's really nothing to base anything on.

As concluded, it's all speculations until new facts are brought up.

i read in many forum about this, "im hacked", but if you are hacked is becouse you play in cyber, or you friend check you pass, or download keyloger.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    ...Ignorance. There's nothing "obviously" saying that it is twostars. I'm not saying he wouldn't know how to pull it off, but I'm not saying he did either.
    ted you were trolled.

i read in many forum about this, "im hacked", but if you are hacked is becouse you play in cyber, or you friend check you pass, or download keyloger.
    Did you even read the op? fresh OS, new ko, nothing on computer other than ko.

stfu

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

ted you were trolled.
    Meh I pretty much just woke up, give me a break xD

Quote Originally Posted by marjes View Post
    There are too many people getting hacked, i don't think it's just coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by insanelee View Post
    There are too many people getting hacked, i don't think it's just coincidence.
    Is coincidence becouse the people are careless..., or maybe not aware of the dangers of the cybercafe and download certain programs

Quote Originally Posted by marjes View Post
    Is coincidence becouse the people are careless..., or maybe not aware of the dangers of the cybercafe and download certain programs
    is this kid that dense?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

i got hacked a couple weeks ago on a char i dont really log in, but it had 96 Trina's and Shadow pieces so i pretty much lost like $500 in that shit. I dont know about my other accounts but im kinda worried about keeping my warrior safe atm :/

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    i got hacked a couple weeks ago on a char i dont really log in, but it had 96 Trina's and Shadow pieces so i pretty much lost like $500 in that shit. I dont know about my other accounts but im kinda worried about keeping my warrior safe atm :/
    Lol some weeks ago i have same problem , lost a lot shadow piece ( about 60 ) , about 20 krowaz piece ( i keep it for sell when price up ) , the hacker enter to my merchants accs , all low lvls , i change all the pass and the hacker enter again , i dont play in Cyber cafe , and dont have sharers , only me know the id and pass of the accs , i dont make trade , dont have idea how this happend.I play my warrior in same PC , but the hacker dont enter to it.

it seems that only the low level mule accounts are being targeted?

it seems that only the low level mule accounts are being targeted?
    No , 2 days ago one clannie rouge lvl 80 was hacked and lost all his items , and today hacked other clannie rouge lvl 80 , and lost all too ... A lot people got hacked in this days in orc and human side , high lvls , and low levels ( merchants ) but i dont have idea how make it .

my lvl 83 rogue got hacked... no sharer, dedicated personal KO computer. Im not stupid played this game for years, something is going on. no one is safe, sorry for anyone that can see whats going on and look right threw it like there is some simple explanation ,, ohh downloading programs, shares, careless , cyber cafe. all them are asking to be hacked and most people know it and wouldnt have a well geared account any part of that shit.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast