Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Draven

about reducing fees On knight online

This is a discussion on about reducing fees On knight online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; about reducing fees On knight online I know an admin at a Human & Karus can reduce its fees in ...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Default about reducing fees On knight online

about reducing fees On knight online
    I know an admin at a Human & Karus can reduce its fees in primary city (LC or EMC).and the clan who win on Delos War .
    can the king of race can also cut prices?

Banned Senior Member

they can cut tax if that is what you mean

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    they can cut tax if that is what you mean
    also the kings ? like human king and karus king ?? or only the clan was won on Delos War?

Castle holders from Delos can change Mora/Delos tax

King changes Elmo/Luff tax.
    MobileCreator likes this.

I was changing the tax to 0 this month every now and then but I got some pms about things like BUS going down in price due to the lowering of tax but the npc still taking the full amount which was a bit of a shame but maybe that's specifically scrolls since people could abuse those easily on the market. Since then I have had the tax to 10 percent mostly since I have been using the money for exp events (9gbs for 30 percent exp) and using my own funds for money events so the treasury wouldn't have to be touched in that regard. A little off topic but when we did the kill the king event this weekend past we had quite possibly two hundred people in cz and it would be great to make that a weekly routine for the server, and expected from each of the kings. By making it routine it would benefit the pk in a huge way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumar View Post
    I was changing the tax to 0 this month every now and then but I got some pms about things like BUS going down in price due to the lowering of tax but the npc still taking the full amount which was a bit of a shame but maybe that's specifically scrolls since people could abuse those easily on the market. Since then I have had the tax to 10 percent mostly since I have been using the money for exp events (9gbs for 30 percent exp) and using my own funds for money events so the treasury wouldn't have to be touched in that regard. A little off topic but when we did the kill the king event this weekend past we had quite possibly two hundred people in cz and it would be great to make that a weekly routine for the server, and expected from each of the kings. By making it routine it would benefit the pk in a huge way.
    Hello , the king cant change the price of BUS , only the leader of the clan who win casttle siege war , cuz only in moradon and delos the NPC selling BUS . And when they change rate for buy BUS always the first appears with the normal price , but when you buy it changes .

Look at you making more sense than I did - good for you. And that does make more sense!

/edit

When I do change the tax to 0 I tend to announce it so people can take advantage for the few hours its down. I know it doesn't make a huge difference but if you buy in bulk during those 0 tax rates I suppose it adds up to a nice bit of savings over time

Delos winner clan leader=taxing moradon and delos castle
    Human king: taxing EMC
    Orc king:taxing LC
    that's all^^

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Castle holders from Delos can change Mora/Delos tax

King changes Elmo/Luff tax.
    First of all, thank you, I understood a lot of your simple words, Thank you

Of course thanks to all responders and helpers, you can lock this topic .

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Hello , the king cant change the price of BUS , only the leader of the clan who win casttle siege war , cuz only in moradon and delos the NPC selling BUS . And when they change rate for buy BUS always the first appears with the normal price , but when you buy it changes .
    I seem to have a problems with that.

Even if the tax rate is set to zero, when I buy BUS from Moradon merchant it is still the 2.64m / each. I have done this probably 3-5 times over the past few months and get the same results. The NPC says 2.64 so I just buy one to make sure I am not getting screwed over and it's 2.64m / ea. Are you saying there is a "trick/method" to get the discounted BUS's from the NPC in Mora? Are you saying I need to buy one at regular price then the next will be at the discounted price?

Please clarify.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post

Even if the tax rate is set to zero, when I buy BUS from Moradon merchant it is still the 2.64m / each. I have done this probably 3-5 times over the past few months and get the same results. The NPC says 2.64 so I just buy one to make sure I am not getting screwed over and it's 2.64m / ea. Are you saying there is a "trick/method" to get the discounted BUS's from the NPC in Mora? Are you saying I need to buy one at regular price then the next will be at the discounted price?

Please clarify.

Thank you.
    I heard something but I do not sure about this inf.

When tax rates %0 in delos, they ( castle winner ) gonna go to a floor in delos I do not know which floor is it, they gonna buy 1.5m ea or something like that. But as I said, I don't sure.

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post

Please clarify.

Thank you.
    When you are clan leader of the clan who win the casttle , you want choose who tax can change , if him reduce tax of delos , the price in moradon dont change , you need enter to delos , down to the 20 floor and buy to the npc , if him change tax of moradon you can buy cheap in moradon . Always the first bus still in 2.6 , but when you buy it change for 2.1 .
    usually that of moradon never down, because if they do that , everyone would buy cheap and the idea is that members of the clan who win or/and his ally, resell and earn money. That's why the clans who win always lower the tax of delos, and advises that the clan Whether ready to make rebus.

Pd : Sorry for my bad english ^^

Got it. That makes sense now. I have bought BUS's in Moradon only a few times at 2.2m. Mainly after server restarts. Seems I can never make it down to the 20th floor to buy BUS's before the tax rate goes back to 10% or 20%. I guess I need to keep one of my characters down in the abyss at all times and then do a relog in order to take advantage of this.

Thanks!