Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

About Salwatore from beramus

This is a discussion on About Salwatore from beramus within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i promissed bLacKC0re that i wouldnt tell anyone this history... But since he hacked my char (i gave him ...
Page: 1

Well i promissed bLacKC0re that i wouldnt tell anyone this history...
    But since he hacked my char (i gave him id/pass for help in isiloon, he was like the most trustable ppl ingame), i'm here to tell something more about Salwatore and his contacts .
    It's on first/seccound month that Logos started.
    Salwatore was in clan and i told black that salva was too much arrogant and a bad person and look what he told me that i should care about him because ...

Black's stats was insane for Logos

Funny eh?
    Someone can comfirm those shits about Salwatore that he was a great damn duper or whateva?

Aguila-x-

i remember him when i used to play on beramus..
    and yes, few of his clannies told me that he used to upgrade his clannies items for free.. that was so long time ago..

wawh

[quote]
    But since he hacked my char (i gave him id/pass for help in isiloon, he was like the most trustable ppl ingame), i'm here to tell something more about Salwatore and his contacts .

its called scamming
    lol you're an idiot for doing this..

el_loko

salwatore buy to gm scroll +8 100% Old history old ko

its called scamming
    lol you're an idiot for doing this..[/b]
    U made me sad saying i'm idiot =/

B1tesizeThriLL

Yea, it is true. I remember all of these people from FreeDoM. SaLwaTorE hit hard as hell at lvl 66, and he hooked all his buddies up with +8 shell set's and weapons +8.

SaLwa used to buy alot of KC each month, so K2 favorited him, and that's when the favors started rolling in...

Yes there was a rumour about salwatore and his +8 scrolls (don't know if it's true or not)
    He was known for handing out items to his clan members etc..

Salwatore had +8 upgrade scrolls

Ericksenjp

old history guys xD

The king. Senior Member

ididn t heard anything about this but iknow there are 100% +8 scrolls

SmoQ

i have nice ss when i got 40 lvl on bera with crapy items and salvatore near me with shards+8 or more than+8

Banned

blackcore scammed some +1 uniques off me on ares like 6 months ago, claiming i hacked his char and told my gm friend to ban it -_-

el_loko

also salwatore have +6/25 dagger defense chitin helmet ( 2 in beramus server)

kibal

also salwatore have +6/25 dagger defense chitin helmet ( 2 in beramus server)[/b]
    those helmets were droped in old ko.At least i remember them on ares merchatn chitin dd for warrior.

i have nice ss when i got 40 lvl on bera with crapy items and salvatore near me with shards+8 or more than+8[/b]
    lol i remember that my ultimate dream that time is to get a set chitin +6 and dual mirage dagger +6 :lol:

Salawator had +8 100% scrolls who stole from a GM account as i heared and i have an SS of these scrolls but let me look for it
    1 of his clannies was merchanting it

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast