Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

About Salwatore from beramus

This is a discussion on About Salwatore from beramus within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dont get me wrong im not denying salwa hacked db but the whole 100% upg sc's was k2's own fault ...
Page: 3

dont get me wrong im not denying salwa hacked db but the whole 100% upg sc's was k2's own fault they did an event and gave them out as a reward when dupe was easy as trading and unpluging the cord

many times i have been told by different people salwatore has database access and is taking over ppl's account and trying to sell them back or sell to other people and im not saying salwatores a noob but his $$$$ goes alot farther then his hacking abilities

blackcore scammed some +1 uniques off me on ares like 6 months ago, claiming i hacked his char and told my gm friend to ban it -_-[/b]
    As everyone said Salwatore's its old history same as i am but why would i scamm items @ ares if i dont even play KO anymore?
    Bad thing of sharing account i guess. Actually i know who scammed you a greek guy i used to share account with @ logos his name was nikos or something hes a well known scammer and he told me that he had items @ ares after i sold my account and till i know i never got one of my account banned. WEIRD

If you wanna have a nice conversation with him heres his msn. I'll add baLao msn too incase you wanna know more about FREEDOM and belive it or not SaLwatorE was a KO Constable.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected] - Nikos a.k.a "Blackcorewannabe"
    [email protected] - baLao a.k.a "Tale's teller"

I <3 Luca, Im currently playing WoW and probably gonna play @ Akara ^.^.

Regards: Rival Blackcore. Lv 70 Undead Warrior.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

As everyone said Salwatore&#39;s its old history same as i am but why would i scamm items @ ares if i dont even play KO anymore?
    Bad thing of sharing account i guess. Actually i know who scammed you a greek guy i used to share account with @ logos his name was nikos or something hes a well known scammer and he told me that he had items @ ares after i sold my account and till i know i never got one of my account banned. WEIRD

If you wanna have a nice conversation with him heres his msn. I&#39;ll add baLao msn too incase you wanna know more about FREEDOM and belive it or not SaLwatorE was a KO Constable.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected] - Nikos a.k.a "Blackcorewannabe"
    [email protected] - baLao a.k.a "Tale&#39;s teller"

I <3 Luca, Im currently playing WoW and probably gonna play @ Akara ^.^.

Regards: Rival Blackcore. Lv 70 Undead Warrior.[/b]
    Dherick Aka. bLAcKcorE is my friend in real life, I know him since we were playing @ Beramus, and he sold his warrior LONG TIME AGO, then he took a rest and he started to play @ Logos ... and then I helped him to sell his char/items. And finally he did it, and he told me that he got tired of ko also he invited to me to play WoW but I told him that I don&#39;t like even star craft lol anyways the point is that I&#39;m sure you talked with Nikos, not with the real bLAcKcorE ... and about Salwatore, el_loko do you have any ss of what are you saying? cuz I saw ALWAYS to SaLwaTore wearing rogue fp dd +6/25 ... I only saw one time Rogue Chitin DD +6/25 for sale by a rogue called oooooo0ooo or something like that lol.

B1tesizeThriLL

Dherick Aka. bLAcKcorE is my friend in real life, I know him since we were playing @ Beramus, and he sold his warrior LONG TIME AGO, then he took a rest and he started to play @ Logos ... and then I helped him to sell his char/items. And finally he did it, and he told me that he got tired of ko also he invited to me to play WoW but I told him that I don&#39;t like even star craft lol anyways the point is that I&#39;m sure you talked with Nikos, not with the real bLAcKcorE ... and about Salwatore, el_loko do you have any ss of what are you saying? cuz I saw ALWAYS to SaLwaTore wearing rogue fp dd +6/25 ... I only saw one time Rogue Chitin DD +6/25 for sale by a rogue called oooooo0ooo or something like that lol.[/b]
    Correct, ooooo0ooo a.k.a LucasScott? and TuffK1lle are the only people who had these Chitin helmets +6/25 DD.

wanker

Yea i was in FreeDoM clan in Beramus, that server was destroyed by duping o.O and concerning Salwatore it was the number 1 cheater (with Kunt) in Beramus...

But everyone in Beramus used to dupe items, the Chitin shield of the image is CS+ 8... so i guess that some pple on the server was using +9 shits etc etc

some warrior called Calamity or Emperor i dont remember exactly had over 2600 ap being lvl 62-65... with +10 giga or something

btw if this post has been opened for decide if Salwatore was cheater or not... is a bit useless, everyone know that he was xD
    also my char was full of duped items
    Bullshit, u dont need +8 upgrade scrolls when you can dupe... stupid comments about that scrolls, just he was a duper like 60% of the server[/b]
    calamity wasnt a duper he just claimed to be hacked a few times and got restored fully

too bad he didnt got restored when weiweur got a gm to disband kings 5 minutes before csw

I remember when I had all of blackcores items on Columbine for a couple hours, holding them for a trade or something...aah the temptation. Those items were things I could only dream of back then.

nathan16

old history guys xD[/b]

japo

i remember one old event when give u to gm items ( example: 10 lycaons pendant,10 lupus pendant, lobo, 1000 abyss, etc) and gm reward you with exp and scroll upgrade.

Drac win this event in old ko[/b]
    True... Drac from Payback clan, he was my clannie xD i was in AfterLife/Payback before go FreeDooM ^^ every clan in Beramus was infected by dupers

look here is the 1st set of shells duped by Drac, that he lend to me cuz i reached 61 so fast ... i remember he got hacked and 2 days later he recovered everything what he got lol
    btw drac duped to +7 every htem he had on the beggining of the server... but after some insane dupers started to go +8s and +3s... he just did the same

calamity wasnt a duper he just claimed to be hacked a few times and got restored fully

too bad he didnt got restored when weiweur got a gm to disband kings 5 minutes before csw[/b]
    didnt mentioned Calamity as duper, but i think he was because of his high damage^^

who dont remember Kunt, Tyrage from Slackers, S4tsu ak Oz, Varsangel, RaiMaster... and so many other dupers...

who dont remember Kunt, Tyrage from Slackers, S4tsu ak Oz, Varsangel, RaiMaster... and so many other dupers...[/b]
    S4stsu was cool though i remember him helping me lvl in Asga :lol:

My bad ... i gave my id/pass to do some help for a know scammer already...my bad ^^
    Go away blackcore scammer i bet u can get my items back on logos stupid...
    Oh NO u know my msn address....shit....
    No1 trust him not even in wow......
    bet ppls in wow read ko section too...

Dherick scams wont make you up .... put it on ur mind

who dont remember Kunt, Tyrage from Slackers, S4tsu ak Oz, Varsangel, RaiMaster... and so many other dupers...[/b]

or Infi tanking Drizz_ + hotsauce and Infi tanking Talos......... as a paper mage.

Or what about every person spamming rice cakes 24/7 with the whole nation chasing that person?

I miss those hats remember when u could sell a Priest DD cap for 30gb&#39;s

cRuX

or Infi tanking Drizz_ + hotsauce and Infi tanking Talos......... as a paper mage.

Or what about every person spamming rice cakes 24/7 with the whole nation chasing that person?[/b]
    Why do you think the entire FREEDOM clan got banned? lmao
    or how about suisuisui or even SpankUrTralala..also who was that warrior that had the +9 giga and was leader of that clan like KingsizeTerror or w.e?
    also people like 00:00 and HomerSimpson Comeonbaby MarsSimpson Mexicanfoo <<< lol

SmoQ

I miss those hats remember when u could sell a Priest DD cap for 30gb&#39;s[/b]
    i miss thost times when i can buy this cape for 200m or cs for 500m

Shine

Emo moment :

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast