Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

About Salwatore from beramus

This is a discussion on About Salwatore from beramus within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everything was 30 gbs then pretty much neone could dupe gold bars...
Page: 4

everything was 30 gbs then pretty much neone could dupe gold bars

SaintX had shard +9.

Ahh I remember Roth he was with PressOK in the beginning i believe.

Cavity he wants to come back to this game and is trying to buy a character

Shine

That night i was xping my second char at hh trolls with my old friends. SaintX still didn't have his +9 shard but was a big noobie He got xped 5 or 6 times trying to spike town It was a very good ko moment imo.

who was that warrior that had the +9 giga and was leader of that clan like KingsizeTerror or w.e?[/b]
    Euronymous or something, leeched his way up in levels by flashing his gear at apos spots so turks would let him leech, and cussed me out in command because I wouldnt. I used to talk to him, but the retard put a swastika as clansymbol and dissappeared after that.

I used to pk with 00:00,and he didnt have any "uber" items back then,and i think he sold his char shortly after that.

Euronymous or something, leeched his way up in levels by flashing his gear at apos spots so turks would let him leech, and cussed me out in command because I wouldnt. I used to talk to him, but the retard put a swastika as clansymbol and dissappeared after that.[/b]
    Nop wasnt Euronymous it was Emperor and it was a 2h Giga +10 ^.^ SICK weapon btw...he had almost 2.4k ap at 62 i believe.

Emo moment :

[/b]
    come back bera zalion baba

LOL @ that pic i see Tears wants a set chitin +8 that time and now he have a raptor +9 and crazy gear :lol: he can camp human town alone for hours :lol:

Powerofbobo

come back bera zalion baba

LOL @ that pic i see Tears wants a set chitin +8 that time and now he have a raptor +9 and crazy gear :lol: he can camp human town alone for hours :lol:[/b]
    BUt since 2 months its a new player on tearsofdevil The old one we can see on this pic sold his char.
    Yes zalion come back in game Team speak is waiting us :P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234