About steam ko cypher

This is a discussion on About steam ko cypher within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys , So after many years passed i am doing comeback to the game the last server i was ...
Page: 1

KO-Guru Senior Member

Default About steam ko cypher

Hey guys ,
    So after many years passed i am doing comeback to the game the last server i was playing was cwest.

I have few questions about steamko
    What is the current expension? I mean krowaz items are already there ? If not what items are the highest?
    I opened at cypher a priest int buffer bought exp prem my level is 50 it seems hard to level up without any clan and as i see it there is alot of turks barely found english players.
    Is there any english players who seek to recurit to their clan my player?

Also what is the level cap? Hows cypher server pk in cz?
    As i said i am already lvl 50 and i dont see in any gate ronrak land why is that?
    Who ia behind steam ko is it mgame and nttgame how can we know that one day they wont shut dow their service?
    And what is the differnce between steamko and usko nowdays?

So if u can help me understand the genrel concept of steam ko and answer my questions this would be awesome.
    Sorry for bad english i wrote this topic from my diying phone

Current expansion: No Krowaz yet, although 83 level cap did get released this week (was 80 before) so Chaos weapons will start to pop up more and more.

Recruitment: Well this isn't the clan recruitment thread, but Karus by far has the most English players. TeamSpank/Suicide Bombers are the only human clans that I know of, there may be more I'm not aware of. Karus has: Undez, Rampage (and their sub clans), IronWolves (my clan), BlackListed, BrosBeforeHoes

PK: Great at almost all times of the day.

Ronark Land gate: Not sure why you don't see it? Have to be on Cypher 1/Military Camp 1 to access it, best to my knowledge.

Who is behind it" NTT game still runs it and updates it as far as I know, Steam keeps the bans down and has support? Not real sure on this one, I'm sure someone will flame me below for not knowing.

SteamKO vs. USKO: Most steam servers are fresh, as I said Chaos weapons are barely starting to surface, +9 high class weapons are about as high as they come right now and they are rare. USKO filled with +8-+10 Krowaz/Chaos weapons.

Just wanna say welcome to Cypher, with whichever nation you picked and whichever clan you decide to join I'll leave that to you. I'm sure some hero will come in here and quote me on all the things I got wrong, but answered those as best as I could. So welcome again! See ya around.
    Last edited by Johnson; 05-19-2016 at 08:05 AM.

You need to be level 55 to enter ronarkland

As Johnson said, lvl 83 came out so there will be packed exp parties everywhere. Although it's a good and bad thing for exping. All spots will be taken and most likely run by clans. On the other hand, more chances to find parties. Biggest difference from USKO and Steamko is that Steamko is slowly releasing patches and content while USKO already has all the UTC, Krowaz, etc. It's a growing server so there will be big changes with new patches.

KO-Guru Senior Member

Thank u all for ur kind answers and yes i am at the karus side

come to hellsgarem best server only english speaking ppl