About Support Tickets

This is a discussion on About Support Tickets within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is there a way to get rid of Support Tickets you have sent K2? i sent them a ticket asking ...
Page: 1

Jason269

Is there a way to get rid of Support Tickets you have sent K2? i sent them a ticket asking them, they said go to "My Support" and click the red "X" next to the tickets but when i click "Request Support" there all on the left hand side and i need to get rid of them.

Thanks.

PlayerofRogueC0la

isnt there a option to delete them? if not send another ticket asking them to delete all your tickets you dont want,

Jason269

I've tried and all i get is this,

Hail ----------

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. You can now delete your closed tickets from MyKOL. Once logged in, click on “Submit Support Ticket” and then click on “Submit Ticket” option, this will open a new window which will take you to the Knight Online Support Center. There, you will see four tabs at the top. Click on the “My Support” tab. Here you will see a list of all the tickets you have submitted in the past and their current status. At the right hand side of the screen, you will see a small icon of a paper with a red X on it. Clicking on this icon will delete your ticket permanently. Please note that your recent tickets will still show up on the left hand side of the screen under “My Recent Requests”. This is normal, and these tickets will go away shortly. Please feel free to submit another ticket if you have further questions or concerns. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

-Knight Online Customer Support Team, CSR Vihas[/b]
    So i do what they say but they dont dissapear from the side..

PlayerofRogueC0la

tell them it deosnt work ~_~

They don't dissapear

Thats how I got hacked/scammed w/e, I had some infos about my char that i couldn't delete on the website and they just got it all from there and stole everything O_o