anyone have a good explanation for what is going on with LW?

This is a discussion on anyone have a good explanation for what is going on with LW? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; (Ares) Yesterday elmorad won the LW of 9pm (eastern pacific) after about 15 minutes or less... orc warder 1...dead...orc warder ...
Page: 1

DisillusionedIdealogue

Default anyone have a good explanation for what is going on with LW?

(Ares) Yesterday elmorad won the LW of 9pm (eastern pacific) after about 15 minutes or less... orc warder 1...dead...orc warder 2...dead...keeper...dead...invasion...no... At first I thought, hmm maybe one of the warders isnt dead (i had gotten dcd so was kinda disorriented, lol), but no they were 6 ft under... Hmm.. maybe a new rule against leeching at crystal has been implemented, no invasion till at least 10? Nope... 10 passed... 10:15 passed...nothing... I have honestly no clue why, maybe someone knows the reason?

gtaguy

ummm tell orcs to stop sucking? B)

lol. That war was almost better because it was bugged. Sure it sucked that I didn't get a couple tousand np leeching after, but after all the humans left, the war evened out, so it was just like CZ in a new map. I ended up only gaining like 300 or 400 np, but it was a good PK learning experience.

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol, I guess its good someone got something out of it... i still think it was gay though

:DOG:

Actually I think its a new Tech GM struggling at his new job. This has happened 2 tuesdays in a row. As usual, there wasn't any GMs on of any kind to respond to it again, since they're home by 6pm cali time. I think with this many screw ups, next tuesday's war will be supervised, just like today's DLW war.

BDragieta

everytime el morad win which is often now... its bugged :@
    And i still need invasion quest :P

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by BDragieta
    everytime el morad win which is often now... its bugged :@
    And i still need invasion quest :P
    +1 <_<

Last time I went to one of the wars was the day elmorad invaded in 6 minutes (!pwn)... All of a sudden there had been a "pre-anounced" maintence and servers were restarted.... I find it kind of odd that they take the maintenences from friday at midnight when no one is online anyhow and there is no event to interrupt and place them smack-dab in the middle of the tuesday wars elmorad almost always wins by a landslide.

if they did that on diez

= 1+ hour of every human mage novaing the jail, cuz no one can get out

Its really not hard to grasp how to start lunar wars,
    [list][*]command to open and what map to open it [*]command to limit the amount of users [*]command to show the captains[*]command to force invasion <goes on kills>[*]command to close[list]

If a tech GM cannot graps the concept or even a GM i should think about gettin a new job

Originally posted by Festo
    Its really not hard to grasp how to start lunar wars, *
    [list][*]command to open and what map to open it *[*]command to limit the amount of users *[*]command to show the captains[*]command to force invasion <goes on kills>[*]command to close[list]

If a tech GM cannot graps the concept or even a GM i should think about gettin a new job
    nice use of unordered list

i remember dat one dlw that lasted from noon till after i went to sleep

LiveToRemember

Rofl i remember that too giga kills went up to 11k lol :lol:

Funny thing was that after 18 hours there were still ppl in dlw

people used whole packs of scrolls.. i was gonna go to noon dlw, bu ti said screwit, so i got on an hour early for night dlw and kills were scrolling across screen - i thought it started early, but ya like u said, 10,000 people from each side died loll

ReiRei

Default Re: anyone have a good explanation for what is going on with

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    (Ares) Yesterday elmorad won the LW of 9pm (eastern pacific) after about 15 minutes or less... orc warder 1...dead...orc warder 2...dead...keeper...dead...invasion...no... At first I thought, hmm maybe one of the warders isnt dead (i had gotten dcd so was kinda disorriented, lol), but no they were 6 ft under... Hmm.. maybe a new rule against leeching at crystal has been implemented, no invasion till at least 10? Nope... 10 passed... 10:15 passed...nothing... I have honestly no clue why, maybe someone knows the reason?

Welcome to Diez.. happens weekly. Expect Ares1 to get party bug so you get 1/4 exp if you are in a party, which inturn means all the people that usually exp on ares1 will be on ares 2 and 3,,, good luck with 8 parties at each exp spot. And again,, welcome to Diez! :lol: