Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About tbl and minor of rogues

This is a discussion on About tbl and minor of rogues within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well now in cz i saw no more priest using tbl and top clan rogues now are sh1t in vs ...
Page: 1

thorstr

well now in cz i saw no more priest using tbl and top clan rogues now are sh1t in vs , well turks suck alot whitout cheats , hacks (koxp and godmode still in cz but only noobs use it) hope pk still clean in future.. :unsure:

NeronDomitius

well now in cz i saw no more priest using tbl and top clan rogues now are sh1t in vs , well turks suck alot whitout cheats , hacks (koxp and godmode still in cz but only noobs use it) hope pk still clean in future.. :unsure:[/b]
    go vs mortaldance, u'll chage ur mind about shitty rogues :lol:

tokationxt

try to vs this guy
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...&#entry1306834

taking lvl's so easy and have bubles and spaming archer critical
    he is one more "legit" turk

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

was facin a rogue in the arena today who could outminor 2 warriors and me (64 bp) with ease and maintain his combo AND cure my duffs without stopping his minor + combo...its still there lmao

was facin a rogue in the arena today who could outminor 2 warriors and me (64 bp) with ease and maintain his combo AND cure my duffs without stopping his minor + combo...its still there lmao[/b]
    64 bp isnt much damage, but the duffs could be. If you run around and cure it usually gives you enough time to cure without being beaten down by the warriors. What level were the warriors? Possibly they were subsided by someone else?

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

64 bp isnt much damage, but the duffs could be. If you run around and cure it usually gives you enough time to cure without being beaten down by the warriors. What level were the warriors? Possibly they were subsided by someone else?[/b]
    no he never moved...he didnt even make the motion of using cure curse...and i was spamming 400-550 on him unduffed...when i dropped a parasite down on him he would die rather quickly due to the hp loss, but on torment...my dmg would increase to about 800+ and would drop back down to 400 within 1 second......the other warriors were 70+...one was 72-73 (had seeking) and the other had a PS+7 on...granted i dont know the level of the sin but considering he probably was taking over 1.6k dmg per hit from all 3 of us combined...he held his own for quite awhile...doubt they were subsided seeing how it was mora arena and i was the only db priest there

and his spike barely hit me for 800 w/o DD on so he couldnt have been all that high of a level

or he had a 150 spam going with his minor so it seemed like he was minoring much faster than he was because the three of us barely knocked his hp down unless he was duffed

KalaBunga Senior Member

dont thin everything is fixed was fighting this sin in cz i was on 70% , he already used his crit point fits few sec of fight. he was around 20%.
    i had no lag nor he put dd on helm on cause we had valks off.
    i see him take hp pot & mp pot at same time 1st i taught i was lightfeet but 4x after each ohter.
    him back at full hp he straks onnly doing minor ahgain iwas like wtf

tbling is NOT fixed, it seems they simply changed the tbl encryption
    im sure theres already people that have cracked the encryption and have made tbl editors for the new encoding, so its just a matter of time before one goes public and we're all back to where we were in 1731

(koxp and godmode still in cz but only noobs use it)[/b]
    I got killed several times by a lvl 80 archer spamming power shot, today in war, and just now in cz (which made me log off in a rage of anger and frustration) after I had enough cigs to calm down i forgot the names of both cheaters. FML

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

I got killed several times by a lvl 80 archer spamming power shot, today in war, and just now in cz (which made me log off in a rage of anger and frustration) after I had enough cigs to calm down i forgot the names of both cheaters. FML[/b]
    not a smoker but after that tbl rogue was having his fun i ran into RLB for some pk and died 5x in 30 seconds to arrow spamming archers and about knocked my door off of its hinges...

Willows

I got killed several times by a lvl 80 archer spamming power shot, today in war, and just now in cz (which made me log off in a rage of anger and frustration) after I had enough cigs to calm down i forgot the names of both cheaters. FML[/b]
    ConDaMmed or something like that is the one I remember.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

tbling is NOT fixed, it seems they simply changed the tbl encryption
    im sure theres already people that have cracked the encryption and have made tbl editors for the new encoding, so its just a matter of time before one goes public and we're all back to where we were in 1731[/b]
    +1

I want xtrap back :'[

ILoveYouToo

I've seen two rogues tank Talos on just minor heal before all this tbl shit came out. Nothing impresses me anymore

cigaret25

I've seen two rogues tank Talos on just minor heal before all this tbl shit came out. Nothing impresses me anymore[/b]
    chek out more movies you see that they are soloing talos too ;S

go vs mortaldance, u'll chage ur mind about shitty rogues :lol:[/b]
    MortalDance, i miss your voice hehe :wub:
    ~Lecter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast