Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

about tripleOG4Life

This is a discussion on about tripleOG4Life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think he should call K2 and get a rollback, as long as he has sq he's fine. Don't post ...
Page: 3

ChrisOwns

I think he should call K2 and get a rollback, as long as he has sq he's fine. Don't post it here cu then anyone can get ur items agian.

i'd rather anyone than him <_<

triple is goodgun

whoever hacked him dude just give him his items back its just pixels that u would go so low for some pixels zzz

triplypoo :wub:

TunaFishyMe

Ok, I spoke to israel and here is his story.

He went to sleep after xping that rogue and the next day, his friend tells him to see what items he got. In shocked, he asked where did you get them? and his friend told him he hacked triplypoo. Israel told him to give him back his items and apologize since trip is a nice guy (they were in the same clan together) but obviously his friend said no. He is upset that his reputation is ruined and is shamed to log on. He told me how doc and everyone loved him and now they think he is a scammer. He is going to quit KO. I asked him if he knew his friend in real life and he said they used to go to highschool together but his friend quit school for the past 3 years.

I dont know whether to believe him or not, but the part about his friend quitting highschool matches with what phosgene said in another thread (or this thread). He asked me to post hoping you guys would forgive him.

btw, his friend moved the items to a different char which he doesnt have access to.

Sabao

simple give the items back to triple and do the right thing, his friend is the owner of the char -.-?

TunaFishyMe

items are off his char....

Sabao

get friends account h43r:

TunaFishyMe

his friend obviously wont let him lol. I dont know many people that would give their password out to the person telling him to give what he stole back and apoligize.

Tuna ask Israel how old is Raz casue i think its bullshit, you cant quit school at his age, especially not for 3 years

Originally posted by redfieldTnT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redfieldTnT)</div>
    cant we get someone to hack this asshole :P [/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life

i have id and sq answer if any1 wants
    We need some turk power here B) h43r:

Dont hack me pls!
    personaly, i love turks Trip forced me to ask this for him TURKEY FTW

someone can hack you if you trade accounts..and you changed the PW???
    How is it possible for someone to hack you if you'd got the SQ and changed the PW?

and triply sorry to hear that man.....you are a GG..and it sucks to have that happen to a GG.

Reitsu

just use a secret email that no one know of when you trade/buy account

Doc

I have spoken to Isreal and I do believe his side of the story, it is unfortunate that he is getting caught up in this and yes he has begged for the other guy to give triply's items back but he said that he wont and Isreal doesnt have access to them

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Doc
    I have spoken to Isreal and I do believe his side of the story, it is unfortunate that he is getting caught up in this and yes he has begged for the other guy to give triply's items back but he said that he wont and Isreal doesnt have access to them
    yes, i believe his side of the story as well. He even told me he will pay him money for trip's items back. Sorry trip, but I told him not to because I dont think he should trust this scammer.

hes only 15-16 years old. he probably still hasnt grown a mustache. hes just a little boy who's no good in this game and scams ppl to improve his nub ass. well he's fuked now cause he leveled a 68 warrior for nothing.

Sabao

woot smells revenge h43r: ^_^

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast