Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

About Vs's

This is a discussion on About Vs's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering... You know how basically every class wears a dd helmet? So let's say a rogue is vsing a ...
Page: 1

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Default About Vs's

Just wondering... You know how basically every class wears a dd helmet?

So let's say a rogue is vsing a warrior, how do u feel if the rogue uses a wep def piece of armour against that warrior? cus a lot of the warriors use dd helmet...

As a warrior you can at least swap between your weapons (spear, club, axe...) when you think the other guy uses weapon def, but as a sin.. yea, you're pretty much phooked^^ But even with that, KO is still a good balanced game imo.
    Anyway nowadays you should be happy if you find someone to vs with w/o getting gang banged, not qq about DD (this is not for you Musht )

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    Just wondering... You know how basically every class wears a dd helmet?

So let's say a rogue is vsing a warrior, how do u feel if the rogue uses a wep def piece of armour against that warrior? cus a lot of the warriors use dd helmet...
    you should know your general damages on poor/avarage/imba rogues. And if it seems that you hit for example 450s on a rogue instead of 500s then change your weapon and see what'll happen. If it's a gg rogue then he/she'll change his def armor too but that's very rare. But you also can just wear a DD helmet and the problem is solved. In CZ it doesn't mean that much I guess. And in arena you can talk to your opponent so it doesn't seem to be a harsh problem.

What do you mean, if hes wearing DD its fair game, use illusion wep Def w/e you want, run then use styx w/e.

The goal of the vs is to win you can use any armor you like the only exception in my opinion is that priest should not heal + duff in a vs

Quote Originally Posted by bigred View Post
    The goal of the vs is to win you can use any armor you like the only exception in my opinion is that priest should not heal + duff in a vs
    That's like saying a warrior shouldn't use scream/shockstun, a rouge shouldn't use spike/illusion, a mage shouldn't slow/stun.

Don't handicap your opponent because you think it's unfair.

IMO the only things that shouldn't be allowed in a vs are scrolls, talia and abyss pots. Everything else (including all skills) is fair game. If your opponent cries tell him to take his toys and go home.

EDIT: This is for the combat arena's only. In PK, everything goes.

If there are limits to the vs, then they should be discussed ahead of time. Otherwise, F-off and die.
    Last edited by r1ckyb0by; 12-09-2010 at 11:45 AM.

there are no rules in vs's especially in cz
    if you want to use weapon def, use it
    if you want to use talias, use them
    if you want to run,run lol
    if you want to duff,heal,use illu,scream whatever, do it

some people find some or all of the above gay(i do personally) but you have to respect other people's opinion.

rouges already have it made if both warrior and rouge are equal level 95% of the time the rouge will win even if the warrior is useing DD with minorheal going stealth defense skills ect... So I don't see why warriors cant used DD

Little archer Senior Member

rogues are already in disadvantage against warriors.

they basically spam damage somewhere between a rogue spike and thrust

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chintan View Post
    rouges already have it made if both warrior and rouge are equal level 95% of the time the rouge will win even if the warrior is useing DD with minorheal going stealth defense skills ect... So I don't see why warriors cant used DD
    I think that warrior is overpowered at lvl83 with equal gear. Tons of hp, mana, ap(especially the passion-build), def, strong spammable skill, chaos-skill weapons(rogues have only diet-skill weapons), minor cooldown. But these are just pros and contras. The whole vs is depending on the players' skills(especially the one's with the rogue).

deathklock

I use the Armour of what they are wearing.

TemefinOwnz

Personally using club,sword,axe,spear talia's against "overgeared" warriors
    pk zones are for pk : ) everyone can make rules at arena how to vs

You will never have a fair vs unless both of you dont use exactly the same gear. You are well, really well geared on your sin so you should expect and tolerate helmet with DD that people use. It's just a part of their strategy of not being raped so easy by +9 and all the other crazy items. There is no other sollution than tolerating this. At last you can use it too. You can't even make it forbidden for people who use it. Nobody has created and nobody will ever create rules for vsing that will be followed by all the people.. so just get over it, use own weapon defences or BB

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I love the guys who click on the little helmet toggle button, pretending like they took off their helm...little do they know its impossible to take off your valk and helmet at the same time... >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    I think that warrior is overpowered at lvl83 with equal gear. Tons of hp, mana, ap(especially the passion-build), def, strong spammable skill, chaos-skill weapons(rogues have only diet-skill weapons), minor cooldown. But these are just pros and contras. The whole vs is depending on the players' skills(especially the one's with the rogue).
    i disagree if its all skills, a really good rouge will always be a really good warrior with same gear on 83

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast