Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

About Vs's

This is a discussion on About Vs's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you want vs go to arena, simple as that. Talk it out and see what is the most "fair" ...
Page: 2

If you want vs go to arena, simple as that.

Talk it out and see what is the most "fair" way to vs. Cause a DD helmet will be fair if the other char is overgeared... there are many ways to see this subject but the truth is unless you are the same class and have the exact same gear the vs isnt really "fair".

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

who cares about vs, usko is all about teamplay anyways.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    i disagree if its all skills, a really good rouge will always be a really good warrior with same gear on 83
    huh, could you explain it, pls?

with the skill-thing I meant that a rogue can be an easy to kill or an impossible to kill also, even if it has über items, it depends on the player. So even if warriors at 83 are too strong compared to rogues, a gg rogue with the same gear can beat him/her.(because even if you feel like a very skilled warrior you still can't do more than just comboing with 1 skill and hp/mana potting - so the assassins have more options to show their skills and by that they can be simply better)

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    who cares about vs, usko is all about teamplay anyways.
    only in this server tho =/

apparently going solo is extremely weird here unless u have something like sinins' gear.

everytime i get a few kills when solo i get pms asking for the name of my party leader :l

but im not really surprised though, seeing how np hungry everyone is, solo is not an option for most people unless u plan on losing nps!

there is no respectable players left in ko.. do what you like.

a good place to solo is c2 fighting for riotes and atrosses, its not really bad because most of the time there are 5+ humans at c2

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    I love the guys who click on the little helmet toggle button, pretending like they took off their helm...little do they know its impossible to take off your valk and helmet at the same time... >.>
    Ye these dudes fail, it's so easy to see who has dd load on.

Also I love warriors with 14k hp, who have serious need to put DD helm on before heading to fight against unbuffed rogue...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    huh, could you explain it, pls?

with the skill-thing I meant that a rogue can be an easy to kill or an impossible to kill also, even if it has über items, it depends on the player. So even if warriors at 83 are too strong compared to rogues, a gg rogue with the same gear can beat him/her.(because even if you feel like a very skilled warrior you still can't do more than just comboing with 1 skill and hp/mana potting - so the assassins have more options to show their skills and by that they can be simply better)
    Very well said, i think this applies to Attack AC warriors. for passion build for example you have more options and might take a little more skill/Strategy compared to attack warrior. At the beginning against a rog Id use HP regen skills and wait a couple of seconds for the sin to have used his Eskrima/Critical after i see damage go down id hit my skills to R attack faster and Beserker witch drops AC 300 but increases AP.

P.S:
    For people who are well geared id rather keep the 19 STR for my warrior instead of using DD, as a warrior you have a steady attack rate as for rogs their Attack varie. I dont even bother using DD anymore unless im running away getting ganbanged by 4 sins. In VS both take your valks off and keep your helmets on.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    i think this applies to Attack AC warriors.
    Yep, personally my best vs as a rogue was against my friend who was a passion-build warrior. It took like 5 mins and we both used EVERYTHING we had(CS when he used his AP boost skill, and he wore DS+7 when I used my eskrima+CP) I don't even remember that who won but that was a cool vs. And yeah, it requires more skills and can be way better than a simple attack-build warrior(but can be worse too).

vs's are stupid. its all about working together as a party

hahaha ! VS ! what is means now ! Every ppl in KO run instead of come vs... and when they come for 1vs1, if they see they will be defeat, they runaway ! Is that a VS for u ?

At the begining of KO, ppl don't care of 50np... we had great fight, and VS ! try now to find someone who stay die !

i still try to do my best when a great player VS me, and die so often but play for fun and not for np !

all the turks run

Usually people who say vs is stupid are the ones that have a horrid combo.
    Miss the days where you could run into a full party and nobody but 1 person would spam the sit button to show they want to vs.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Usually people who say vs is stupid are the ones that have a horrid combo.
    Miss the days where you could run into a full party and nobody but 1 person would spam the sit button to show they want to vs.
    lolol yep nowadays pretty much NOTHING works in order to get them to "notice" that ud like to vs (they well know, they just find the NPNPNPNPNP more appealing)

Spam sitting

shout random stuff

make them chase you far off from their party in case they are rogues (they will just stop chasing me every now and then so their party can catch up)

pm them (actually sometimes they pm me when im only being chased by 8)

pm them both (or all of them)

open seeking party (oh cool hes unbuffed lets get him lolololol)

NOTHING. and idk if its the same in turk servers (probably not) but when it comes to 'honor' (if theres such thing in a game lol) cwest can be the worst server at times.

its all about dat 20 npz, get flagged as a newbie for the whole server? who carez? i got them npz!

edit: hi

not everybody wants to vs when they are in a pk zone lol

look at it this way,
    you are in a pk party and there's good pk going on with enemy full parties
    why would you want to stop for 5 or 10 mins or whatever just to vs?

or put it this way,
    you're at a college house party full with hot college girls, you're hooking up and scoring with many of them, suddenly some guy comes up to you and wants to challenge you to a race to run 5 laps around a track to see who can run faster.
    Last edited by mrmagic2009; 12-15-2010 at 06:15 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast