Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

About Vs's

This is a discussion on About Vs's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mrmagic2009 not everybody wants to vs when they are in a pk zone lol look at it ...
Page: 3

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrmagic2009 View Post
    not everybody wants to vs when they are in a pk zone lol

look at it this way,
    you are in a pk party and there's good pk going on with enemy full parties
    why would you want to stop for 5 or 10 mins or whatever just to vs?

or put it this way,
    you're at a college house party full with hot college girls, you're hooking up and scoring with many of them, suddenly some guy comes up to you and wants to challenge you to a race to run 5 laps around a track to see who can run faster.
    rofl... the choice here is obvious

1) accept challenge
    2) win challenge whilst all of the girls are watching you
    3) ????
    4) SEX

trollface.jpg

PointZero

its not "unfair" if its in the game

Banned Member

i say cry cry cry x)

Ahhh i stay and get rolled in VS i know i did my absolute best against Delerium the king orc side in ares, but i lost. Sometimes even a good combo/good potting cant beat another guy with a good combo good potting but better items Stay thirsty my friends.

The king. Senior Member

i would never use dd against a rogue in a 1on1.

isnt it obvious? CW is a baba server, so the more np the acc have the more it gonna sell for.

yeh i dont really use dd in vs

first, a real vs can really only be done by agreement of both sides, youre vsing because you want to test your skills/gear/boost ego or whatever, you cant expect some random guy to think same as you do about "rules of vs". that doesnt exist, ppl start to make up rules once they loose, if they win then they gloat over it

second, all skills no scroll? depends very much, in arena lets say a warrior vs a rogue and they are almost equally skilled/geared/lvld. a warrior doesnt stand a chance simply because a rogue has too much skills at his disposal in compare to warrior. cmon, wolf, minor heal, ac boost skills, crit point...lol. for a warrior to stand a chance against rogue it simply goes to spam dmg MORE that a rogues heal rate (and every and i mean EVERY rogue bitches over a shockstun...its a skill isnt it?). if a warrior cant beat a rogues heal rate, no point in vs its a lost case. so a warrior needs scrolls in arena...period. Also, what about duffer bp? use all skills? duffer can make a lvl 83 warrior in to a lvl 63 warrior (full debuff) and can use a book because its not "a scroll". debuffer vs rogue? doable if a rogue is really good, but simple debuff and rogue cures but has to stop to rewolf, his ac skills are in cooldown or whatever. so also rogue needs a scroll to simply be back in his track after a cure.

third...defense armours? are you "vsing" or are you "surviving" cause u cant take the fact that youre gonna loose? what kind of a vs is with using talias lol??

fourth...DD on a warrior? thats for running away, yes if u use a DD helm youre gonna take less dmg, but youre gona DO less dmg also (refer to "second" about beating rogues heal rate). also warrior can switch weapons...carry more weapons if u hate rogues with defense armours (personally i never ever ever EVER used defense armours on a warrior except for running away from ganbang...mostly shield is enough)

fifth...and final. THERE IS NO VS. its a idiotic concept in game created for party play. classes cannot be balanced...they are created to not be balanced on purpose, so thats whats forcing you to party play. also...people are GAY. every rogue will runaway, every priest will heal, every warrior will use a shield and every mage is gonna slide. yes you can make up rules, but unles both sides agree you cant force ppl to obey them. and you cant expect majority of players to know the meaning of the words like honor, fair play etc. ppl wanna OWN, and they try to do it in every possible way. if u get owned, theyre gonna gloat...end of story

p.s. when ever i vsed someone i never runned away or used a shield/def armour/unfair pots etc. its simply a matter of honor, i would rather do my best and drop dead doing it. and also when i was winning, and other side did the best and died, i respected them much much more then ppl who cant stand the fact they lost, and get out using sleasy tricks. but as i said, its only my point of view...and thats is

booyah360

Really? If anything should be vs its inter class not a warrior vs rogues its retarded... And to wear DD is your choice, you lose ap for more defence, I dont see why people complain.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123