Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About WU and PP

This is a discussion on About WU and PP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. Whats WU, and can I use it even tho I live in Eu ? 2. How dont I get ...
Page: 2

Wink

1. Whats WU, and can I use it even tho I live in Eu ?
    2. How dont I get recharge On PP ? ( dont get that psy guide)
    3. ----------------------------On WU ?
    4.Whats better PP or Wu ? ( Why )

thx.

sry i just started selling stuff <_<[/b]

1. wu is a money transfer thingy... but u actually go to the store and pay cash.. or u can do it online.. and u pick up money via a WU store
    2. you cant... thats why paypal is not the best choice for sellers........ it is easy for ppl to chargeback
    3. you cannot chargeback on WU
    4. if you BUY ITEMS = paypal, SELL ITEMS = WU

fredie

i live in europe and my opinion about paypal is that paypal is ok only for usa citizens and especially for those who buy items and not sell.

also, their service department sucks.

NaidenZ

I&#39;ve sold many items and bought many items trough paypal xD
    no problems yet
    I guess I&#39;m lucky xD

anyway wu is the best for the seller and pp is the best for the buyer, simple as that h34r:

I think WU is safer than Paypal,but for sure if your trading with a well-known trustable guy,I guess nothing can go wrong,so if I could I would use any of the 2 for that.

w.u. is better for seller and pp is better for buyer
    w.u. is faster n more expensive
    paypal is slower and cheaper
    in w.u. u dont need to register
    paypal is gay and dont want to unblock my acc coz i recived 2x 23$ and i cant prove that i sold something -.-"

Banned

The only problem with Western Union is that you can&#39;t set up an account where the money gets deposited into your account directly. I live in downtown Chicago. Too many gangsta&#39; kids running around. I swear I saw a black couple fucking on the blue line CTA train. It&#39;s just horrible.

Paypal is convenient. If you don&#39;t want to get scammed, pick who you trade with.

jordan900

The only problem with Western Union is that you can&#39;t set up an account where the money gets deposited into your account directly. I live in downtown Chicago. Too many gangsta&#39; kids running around. I swear I saw a black couple fucking on the blue line CTA train. It&#39;s just horrible.

Paypal is convenient. If you don&#39;t want to get scammed, pick who you trade with.[/b]
    yea i agree with u they need to make it so that u CAN deposit money directly and also that jus saves gas and time

J

1. Whats WU, and can I use it even tho I live in Eu ?
    2. How dont I get recharge On PP ? ( dont get that psy guide)
    3. ----------------------------On WU ?
    4.Whats better PP or Wu ? ( Why )

thx.

sry i just started selling stuff <_<[/b]
    1. WU = Western Union. Another way of transfering money. Basically you have to drive to the store and pick up / deposit the money. Or you can send the money via online. The only downside to WU is there is a huge fee. It&#39;s like $20+, but it depends on the amount your sending.
    2. Charging back is really easy. So don&#39;t use PP when the other person is not trustable.
    3. There is no possible way of charing back on WU, but can get scammed if either person doesn&#39;t give items first.
    4. In my opinion, WU is a lot better. Though it may have the huge fee, there is almost to none chance of getting scammed. I&#39;ve always used WU for all my transactions except couple times where I knew the person was trustable.

anyway wu is the best for the seller and pp is the best for the buyer, simple as that h34r:[/b]
    If everyone started using this no one would sell/buy things. Though it is true.

Emporio

wu is the biggest scammer of all for buyers, ridiculous charges

fredie

learn about moneybookers. online payments between users. no chargebacks can take place. very low fees. safe transactions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12