the abyss

This is a discussion on the abyss within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it sucks i cant make money anymore, i farm fallen angels by myself minor healing them, and i usually carry ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default the abyss

it sucks i cant make money anymore, i farm fallen angels by myself minor healing them, and i usually carry 30m on me for pots cause the potion vender is right above the fallen angel floor, and whenever i go down there it is always gone or in the wall, and i cant get to it cause its "to far away". i usually carry 250 souls on me, and buy rocks to throw at the fallen angels to lure them out, and not even the sundries is there. i thought xtrap was supposed to stop these type of programs?

redfieldTnT

LoL

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

theres no way to make money on ares anymore as a rogue :/ abyss sucks and i just basically sell stuff like mirages and glaves i get in xp parties :/

ArminVanBuuren

yep...trying to make money at ares sux now...for rogues like us, abyss is not an option anymore

we are clan dependant now h43r: and my clan sucks! jk jk <3 my clan hehe but we never do anything except pk h43r: and it owns btw hehe i have no objections to that but now i cant wait til the new expasion comes out and we are exping like mutha fuckas :lol:

edit: and who are u ive seen u on forums but never in game or as a dlw commander h43r: altho my dlw char is almost as retarded as my main :lol:

ArminVanBuuren

well, if you haven't seen me as DLW commander could be just because of different schedules...lately I've been just joining DLW at night...and have been already 3 bugged wars without commanders at all...so, there's your answer.

PS: if you don't see me in game is just because I don't log now...I just enter for DLW and when I'm in the mood...my main char, Shylah, is kinda retired or even moved to Lineage II, game in which I'm lvl 73 atm. :P

In a while I'll be loggin as ArminVanBuuren, you'll be able to see me looking for the keys in the whole el morad territory. :lol:

im not on a pc with ko on it haha but ya i go to wars at anytime cuz im a fucking zombie -_- still havent seen u if i ever see u i will pm u haha

and why would u be looking for keys O_o kinda weird for a lvl 50 rogue...

ArminVanBuuren

Looking for the 7 keys for lvling quest :P since chicken CZ will be up to lvl 59, then I'd like to have the 7 keys and a karus symbol just before the expansion release (just to get to 59 as soon as possible)

well i think ill just keep my dlw WAR rogue at 50 when he gets there haha! i dont wanna waste time getting to 59 :/ maybe if its worth it in the future :P and i hope we get both czs the one in beta and the one we using cuz i know the one in beta is an editted old cz :rollseyes:

ArminVanBuuren

lol we got offtopic :P

A big sorry to mods :rollseyes:

ya sry turned it into a chat room O_O

and uhhh ya abyss sucks now right?

*trying to stay on topic <3 mods*

ArminVanBuuren

lately...quite some time ago I turned abyss into my home, since every two hours or so I used to get a +9 from phantoms or ghost warriors...but now even by killing them for three hours and considering I kill them twice as fast as before I get not even a +6...and that's ridiculous...even FAs...never got anything better than a +6 hacker from them ¬¬

PS: damn...has anyone seen the 2nd key??? >_<

thens theres all the fuckers running around xping ppl <_< i had a post awhile back ranting about this too :/