Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Abyss Blessing

This is a discussion on Abyss Blessing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i never did abyss blessing quest and i got 1 but when i go priest minerva i cant do the ...
Page: 1

Xana182

Default Abyss Blessing

i never did abyss blessing quest and i got 1 but when i go priest minerva i cant do the quest :S

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Default Re: Abyss Blessing

Originally posted by Xana182
    i never did abyss blessing quest and i got 1 but when i go priest minerva i cant do the quest :S
    Level requirement is something like 60.

Xana182

it say's lvl 50 im lvl 59 and cant use it :S

Some quests have wrong transelations ingame, it propably should be lvl 60. Imagine lvl 50 killing FAs... Anyway wait one lvl and try then should work ^_^

And anyway it's a waste to use it before 61 :

yea its 2x more valuable at 61+ bcuz of half exp.. quite honestly saving it till 65 or 66 is a nice idea.. I did the invasion and bless at 66 and was a nice boost

why is it better to do it at 61? it will only give u 7% ish.... that saves u what 7 hours if your non prem and like 4 or 5 if ur prem...i think it would be better to do it in the 50's when u dont get many partys and it would do most of your lvl saving u a week or something.

Medusa

it is 50+ , i did it on level 57 or 58 i cant remember

PinoyBoi

Originally posted by wonder
    why is it better to do it at 61? it will only give u 7% ish.... that saves u what 7 hours if your non prem and like 4 or 5 if ur prem...i think it would be better to do it in the 50's when u dont get many partys and it would do most of your lvl saving u a week or something.
    Its because when you reach lvl 61 you get 1/2 exp on lvling. which 10mill in lvl 61-70 is 20mill in lvl 1-60.

i know im not retarded the difference is the time it saves u...doing it at lvl 61 will only give u around 7% saving u a day not even depending if yer prem or not and if u do it at a low lvl when it is hard for u to find exp partys it could do most of your lvl and save u like a week

Road

Wouldn't it suck if you turned it in, then die 4 times and lose the exp boost. lol....

HsK

if you can't use for quest, use it at CZ xD

trbwn

+1

but i did both quests in 61 coz i didnt know about them before :P

sophiem

i know im not retarded the difference is the time it saves u...doing it at lvl 61 will only give u around 7% saving u a day not even depending if yer prem or not and if u do it at a low lvl when it is hard for u to find exp partys it could do most of your lvl and save u like a week
    lol... it's hell easy to lvl from 50 to 61 bette use it in lvl 61+becuase the half exp ... :X.............zzzzzz... most stupied thing i ever heard ^_^

Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wonder
    lol... it's hell easy to lvl from 50 to 61 bette use it in lvl 61+becuase the half exp ... :X.............zzzzzz... most stupied thing i ever heard ^_^[/b]

maybe its easy for u but low lvl people who havent had their high lvl chars yet it takes them awhile to lvl........at lvl 61 it isnt worth it at all, like i said before it would save u more time if u did it in the lvl 50's then if u did it at 61

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast