Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Abyss Blessing

This is a discussion on Abyss Blessing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wonder+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wonder)</div> Originally posted by sophiem @ <!--QuoteBegin-wonder i know im not retarded the difference is the ...
Page: 2

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by wonder+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wonder)</div>
    Originally posted by sophiem@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wonder

i know im not retarded the difference is the time it saves u...doing it at lvl 61 will only give u around 7% saving u a day not even depending if yer prem or not and if u do it at a low lvl when it is hard for u to find exp partys it could do most of your lvl and save u like a week

lol... it's hell easy to lvl from 50 to 61 bette use it in lvl 61+becuase the half exp ... :X.............zzzzzz... most stupied thing i ever heard ^_^

maybe its easy for u but low lvl people who havent had their high lvl chars yet it takes them awhile to lvl........at lvl 61 it isnt worth it at all, like i said before it would save u more time if u did it in the lvl 50's then if u did it at 61[/b]
    no more input from aodwonder pls. its easier to save until 61 no matter what. because at 61 when a noob gets it (noob your talking about) he will see the low xp and say, fuk this. and get 1% a day. so that 7% increase helps. alot. 3.5 hours of leveling for a 61+ warrior, and thats a good bit of %

and why would it take someone 1 week to go over 50? if they do take that long to level they are new to the game and dont have an abyss blessing or even know what its for. and what makes it so hard to find a deru or apos party at level 50? if they cant find a party they should go sit in a macro party and leech. not like a GM will be on

because turks dont invite u into apos or deru if u dont have shell glowy weapons or your lvl 65 thx, no more input from retards, doing it in the 50's will save u more time than if u would do it at 61

it takes some people a week to do a lvl in the 50's because some people have lifes and go to school ever think of that?

it might be easier to lvl in the 50's but it saves u more time in the long run if u do it in the 50's insted of at 61

Originally posted by wonder
    because turks dont invite u into apos or deru if u dont have shell glowy weapons or your lvl 65 thx, no more input from retards, doing it in the 50's will save u more time than if u would do it at 61

it takes some people a week to do a lvl in the 50's because some people have lifes and go to school ever think of that?

it might be easier to lvl in the 50's but it saves u more time in the long run if u do it in the 50's insted of at 61
    wtf what world do u live on? thats probably the dumbest thing i heard 50 to 51 is a joke u can get in parties easily at 50 no matter what class u r or rather make ur own party i sincerely invite lower lvl ppl to parties just because i know the lower they are the more exp i get so i'd take on the responsibilty as the main DD (dmg dealer) for the gain of exp

Its smarter to do it at 61 simply becoz lvling after 61 is a pain in the azz and u feel happy when u get 7% with a click of a button... also its easier to lvl as a lvl 50 than a lvl 60 becoz as a lvl 50 all u need is 1 good party and u are almost 51 ^^ but at 61 itll take a awhile to get 62 so the blessing and karus symbol boosts are priceless...

Dorn

does it matter? do it whenever you feel like it

thanatos

geez.. let the people do it whenever they want , if they wanna do it on 50 so be it , if u wanna make it on 61+ then do it that way

Default Re: Abyss Blessing

Originally posted by Xana182
    i never did abyss blessing quest and i got 1 but when i go priest minerva i cant do the quest :S
    what does it say btw?

If it says arent u the one who brought me the abyss blessing... that means uve done it.. if not tell us what minerva says..

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

lvl 50, u get 10k from a apostole in karus/elmorad. thats whitout premium. At 50 the abyss blessing quest gives u 10m exp.

lvl 61, u get 5-6k from a apostole party in karus/elmorad, thats without premium. At 61 the abyss blessing gives u 10m exp.

u see the benefit? is like getting twice the exp u`d get at low lvl.

anyway, i did it at lvl 69 hooray

Dorn

Originally posted by Dro
    lvl 50, u get 10k from a apostole in karus/elmorad. thats whitout premium. At 50 the abyss blessing quest gives u 10m exp.

lvl 61, u get 5-6k from a apostole party in karus/elmorad, thats without premium. At 61 the abyss blessing gives u 10m exp. *

u see the benefit? is like getting twice the exp u`d get at low lvl. *

anyway, i did it at lvl 69 hooray *
    nuff said -_-

PinoyBoi

look lets just say it this way. If your planning to go lvl 1-61 use the abyss blessing anytime you want.

If you wanna go 1-70 then use it at 1/2 exp.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12