Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Abyss Etiquette...is there really a need for it?

This is a discussion on Abyss Etiquette...is there really a need for it? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was bored so I went over to the knightonlineworld forum to read a few topics about Diez. I came ...
Page: 1

Default Abyss Etiquette...is there really a need for it?

I was bored so I went over to the knightonlineworld forum to read a few topics about Diez.

I came across so many complaints lodged against pkers in the Abyss.

I'm interested in your take.

How do you behave in there?

The only floors i won't kill ppl on are the last floors in both hell and normal abyss (Servants and FA's) only because i hate being killed there myself. Anything else is fair game imo.

KrisTysonLegolas

Help your nation own that floor

that was back in the lvl 30-40 days though (i dont go to abyss much anymore)

Banned

i only go to abyss to hunt for transformations scrolls or abyss blessings but when i do go i only attak noobs that attak me

morax

I kill Humans - I try to get Humans exped. As far as im concerned its a battle of the strongest - same as CZ farming is.

Maybe im just a nasty bastard h43r:

Originally posted by morax
    im just a nasty bastard
    h43r:

I went down to farm some magic hammers today.. and I'll be honest... I spent a few extra mins to go down to fa's and get some of those human turk clans I hated so much xped. It felt great. As for pking, yeah thats fun too! Hardly any cz action, but I find it rewarding to piss those people off.

Medusa

i havent gone to the abyss in AGES :mellow: seriously like.. a year maybe.. but i used to attack those who attacked me

any area that has both nations and allows attking is all fair game i see it ass helping fellow orcs out i see some punk 60+ going around killing orcs for fun then shit.... ill have some fun 2 go kill em wit my bp. eye 4 a eye + shit its funnnn

Healo

I basically only attack those who attack first, unless it's someone that i just flat out don't like B)

TunaFishyMe

after im done doing what i need to do, usually we just malice the taken, kill the priest. Whatever gets me off

Lawless

Bahh....abyss is for farming, its a pain in the ass enough to get what you need from there to be dealing with having to spend x amount of time getting back to the floor you need

If i go to abyss, im there to farm for myself. I don't waste my time pk'ing. You don't get anything for it. no np, no money. If someoen attacks me, ill kill him, and if an orc comes to me that someone is macroing and asks me to go kill them I will.

Other than that it is totally pointless.

Wuzzle

I only attack if someone attacks 1st. Nothing more annoying then some twat trying to get you killed while doing FA.

Talking about abyss how fucking annoying is it when your killing servents and some party comes down and starts sliding them near you, go the aoe attack on ya priest and yourself. GRRRRRR h43r:

rattrap

towards the gohst warriors i dont usually attack unless they debuff me or hit me. cave leeches = all free game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast