Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

these boss events r the most retarded thing ive ever seen!@

This is a discussion on these boss events r the most retarded thing ive ever seen!@ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wtf is going on? gm logs on,says how about a boss event,and after 10 mins of lags the server crashes ...
Page: 1

CrusAd3R

Default these boss events r the most retarded thing ive ever seen!@

wtf is going on? gm logs on,says how about a boss event,and after 10 mins of lags the server crashes -_-

syk0z

thats fucking retard , hes a dumb idiot that got nothing to do exept speaking like a total retard on Gm chat and spawn boss everywhere to drop the price and piss off the ppl that work for their items . What a good idea to spawn like 150 duke/bach/bishop/attila and more a day... RETARD.

( btw thats on manes , dunno about others servers )

blastfromthepast

GM IS A FUKED NOOB holy shit also the economy is all fuked up dols rocs rol are on merchant wtf..this gm is fuked up and now server down <_< :angry:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

If there are ROCs and ROLs on merchant, don't complain.... BUY THEM!

Cos chances are in 3 weeks times there won't be any more boss events and the prices will go back up.

CrusAd3R

"ppl complain that boss events ruin the market plz tell me ur opinion at bowl"
    rofl

i like boss events, just not when the server crashes

Gondon

Originally posted by syk0z
    thats fucking retard , hes a dumb idiot that got nothing to do exept speaking like a total retard on Gm chat and spawn boss everywhere to drop the price and piss off the ppl that work for their items . What a good idea to spawn like 150 duke/bach/bishop/attila and more a day... RETARD.

( btw thats on manes , dunno about others servers )
    Dont Hate, cause u got nothnig. tbh. but was mostly samma and attilas.

There were 10 dukes total spwned ok?

blastfromthepast

lol i got lots really cant believe our luck rocs wps eps pps rol roms ss tooth and more items

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

My idea of an event would own, Get a selsction of clans that have a high volume of CS. TP the to the middle of the bowle , spawn 100 issilune that CAN xp them. The GM has a special ress so they can keep ressing them untill either they are lvl 1 or they legitly kill all of the issilune. If they town they tp back in the middle if the run there NP is reset and they lose 5 lvl's. I think this would be a fair and just boss event.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Felix
    My idea of an event would own, Get a selsction of clans that have a high volume of CS. TP the to the middle of the bowle , spawn 100 issilune that *CAN xp them. The GM has a special ress so they can keep ressing them untill either they are lvl 1 or they legitly kill all of the issilune. If they town they tp back in the middle if the run there NP is reset and they lose 5 lvl's. I think this would be a fair and just boss event.
    ouch xD

Technicolor

My idea of an event would own, Get a selsction of clans that have a high volume of CS. TP the to the middle of the bowle , spawn 100 issilune that *CAN xp them. The GM has a special ress so they can keep ressing them untill either they are lvl 1 or they legitly kill all of the issilune. If they town they tp back in the middle if the run there NP is reset and they lose 5 lvl's. I think this would be a fair and just boss event.

man this sounds like a dream event :wub:

Gondon

Originally posted by blastfromthepast
    lol i got lots really cant believe our luck rocs wps eps pps rol roms ss tooth and more items
    shaula always tails or coins, duke coudnt open box.

rest similair drops as u

CrusAd3R

dont give them too many ideas :blink:
    there should be find the boss event event.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I have many more ideas like this, the Karma event I thought off would be awsome. If you KS for every 1 DMG you do ksing 1 np is given to the person you are KSing. Again a fair and just event.

Metal X

I camp Atillia ONLY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast