AC scroll bug in BW

This is a discussion on AC scroll bug in BW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've had the AC scroll bug problem, and stumbled upon a fix by accident. Here's the fix for the AC ...
Page: 1

I've had the AC scroll bug problem, and stumbled upon a fix by accident. Here's the fix for the AC scroll bug. As soon as mailce/torment wears off. Click on your scroll again. You will get the animation as if you have rescrolled plus your scroll and bonuses shows back with the same time as when you got malices/tormented, but your scroll count stays the same. So if you have 15 ac scrolls, get maliced. Malice wares off, you click the scroll again, get scroll, scroll time, and bonuses back. And you still have 15 ac scrolls.

I've had the AC scroll bug problem, and stumbled upon a fix by accident. Here's the fix for the AC scroll bug. As soon as mailce/torment wears off. Click on your scroll again. You will get the animation as if you have rescrolled plus your scroll and bonuses shows back with the same time as when you got malices/tormented, but your scroll count stays the same. So if you have 15 ac scrolls, get maliced. Malice wares off, you click the scroll again, get scroll, scroll time, and bonuses back. And you still have 15 ac scrolls.[/b]
    English please :blink:

i think that hes saying to rescroll after it wears off.

jimfujitsu

Whats so hard to understand?

Whats so hard to understand?[/b]
    It's not a real bug if you just lose the icon.

Banned

It's not a real bug if you just lose the icon.[/b]
    u loose the icon, but its not supposed to = bug

Destructo

It's not a real bug if you just lose the icon.[/b]
    you lose the bonuses as well as the icon, it happened to me and i lost both the icon and the 350 ac that came with it, but the scroll reappeared after the bdw was done

you lose the bonuses as well as the icon, it happened to me and i lost both the icon and the 350 ac that came with it, but the scroll reappeared after the bdw was done[/b]

So to fix that simply click on your ac scrolls after malice/torment wears off, as if you intend to rescroll. You will get back the ac bonus, icon and scroll time, with out using another scroll.

tamachan

I've had the AC scroll bug problem, and stumbled upon a fix by accident. Here's the fix for the AC scroll bug. As soon as mailce/torment wears off. Click on your scroll again. You will get the animation as if you have rescrolled plus your scroll and bonuses shows back with the same time as when you got malices/tormented, but your scroll count stays the same. So if you have 15 ac scrolls, get maliced. Malice wares off, you click the scroll again, get scroll, scroll time, and bonuses back. And you still have 15 ac scrolls.[/b]
    Yup, This also happens when u use AP scroll but ur rogue uses wolf when ur in Moradon Arena... the Wolf will over shadow the Ap scroll.. just cancel the Wolf and reAp scroll again, the time is same and so is the value of the scroll..
    :P

Destructo

So to fix that simply click on your ac scrolls after malice/torment wears off, as if you intend to rescroll. You will get back the ac bonus, icon and scroll time, with out using another scroll.[/b]
    yup did it today in bdw. It says "2000 hp scroll failed" or "350 ac scroll failed" but right about the 2k scroll it says "2000 HP recovered" and you dont lose a scroll