Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Account Banned, BB KO

This is a discussion on Account Banned, BB KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, I've known lots of you guys for a long time through these forums, and I think I owe you ...
Page: 1

HotAsIce

Well, I've known lots of you guys for a long time through these forums, and I think I owe you guys a post to let you know I probably won't be on these forums, or in game any more. I went out of town on friday, and came back tonight to a banned account. Apparently I got banned for letting a friend play my account. I've sent a support ticket, but most of you know how the tickets regarding bans go. I'll keep you updated on whether I get unbanned or not, but if the ban is not lifted, I plan on charging back al purchases made towards KOL and probably start to pick up WoW. To those whot hink they may be able to help, heres the URL to the official forum post I made: official forum post

I've always had a bad memory for names, so thank you to all those who knew me, and to all those who I've talked to, whether it seemed like I hated your guts or liked you. Everyone here is a part of the KO community regardless of my personal feelings of you, and that community is a fun thing to be a part of.

I do have several contact numbers and e-mails from an old friend, so if I find any particularly helpful, I'll try to help those who are having similar issues if I can find a peaceful way to resolve this. Thanks for making the last 4 years of my online life a truely fun experience, and I wish you all the best of luck in everything that you do. Even if I'm an ass to you in-game, that doesn't mean I don't want to see every one of you to become something great. Let me know if you'd like my MSN, I'd be glad to add anyone from the KO4life forums.

Good luck to all,
    Jeff.

hope you get your account fixed bro.

If not.. its always good to move on from KO ^^ i now logon like once a month probably gonna sell my junks in a few more weeks :P

HotAsIce

Yea, I've gotten to that point myself, I'm just so sick of putting up with their shit that it just isn't worth my time anymore. Good luck selling your stuff, I'd probably do the same if I could log in :P

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

like our best warrior gone T_T

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

well i would do the same in ur situation. btw its funny to see that ko4life markets are like dead now since the last patch. this patch killed alot clans like MNI on akara

fridulin ya nub sup

on topic... yeh dude i hear some ppl's proxy ip just banned.. not there real ip or smthin. come vent

fridulin ya nub sup

on topic... yeh dude i hear some ppl's proxy ip just banned.. not there real ip or smthin. come vent[/b]
    It is true,i was using usa vpn and my IP is banned or something but account is ok,real owner can play normaly.
    Anyway i wish u good luck with K2,that would hard battle to get it back.

iiason

another one gone.......

stefann

Same shit happend on Out account of my friend. We got baned for non reason ...

Banned

I posted on our clan forums you nubkins. The account most likely isn't banned, just your IP. Jason had the same problem. He thought his account was banned, then I logged on it.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

If you seriously think they won't get heavy on you if you chargeback anything more than the current months premium for a banned account, you have another thing coming.

You paid for and received service. That is the past, you don't have a claim to get your money back now.

Consider if you had a contract for a cell phone, and after the primary contract expires your phone company decides to close down your number. You can try and claim back some money for the current month if you pay in advance, but you can't claim back the money for previous months where you did have a working phone.

You need to wake up and smell the coffee you chargeback idiots.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote: ChuckNorris-

mmm i smell something, Nerd Much ? h34r:

Hey cutie Senior Member

mmm i smell something, Nerd Much ? h34r:[/b]
    at least he has a contribution to make, other than a simple empathy post.
    so stfu

Banned

Hey, sorry about the ban, but for educational purposes, was the friend you shared with from the same country or a different country?

DeathInTheNight

If you seriously think they won't get heavy on you if you chargeback anything more than the current months premium for a banned account, you have another thing coming.

You paid for and received service. That is the past, you don't have a claim to get your money back now.

Consider if you had a contract for a cell phone, and after the primary contract expires your phone company decides to close down your number. You can try and claim back some money for the current month if you pay in advance, but you can't claim back the money for previous months where you did have a working phone.

You need to wake up and smell the coffee you chargeback idiots.[/b]

mmm i smell something, Nerd Much ? h34r:[/b]
    He's got a point. You think a big company like K2 won't do you for fraud?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast