PK Movement ? Hard to combo?

This is a discussion on PK Movement ? Hard to combo? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone ! Im just wondering one thing, ive been playing ko for 3-4 months now and i choosed to ...
Page: 1

LAKRITS1

Exclamation PK Movement ? Hard to combo?

Hello everyone !

Im just wondering one thing, ive been playing ko for 3-4 months now and i choosed to play warrior but i've noticed this one thing while watching some pk movies and such, are you guys that know this game actually moving with the keyboard and while pking just moving with W,Z ? i've learned how to combo but but im still moving and targeting with the mouse, is that wrong or anyhow not as good as any other method?

Blöh, wall of text! Is there any kind soul out there that can make this abit clearer for me ?

EDIT: Wow i really messed up the topic!

Thanks alot ! Cheers

move ur mouse near the target and spam skill/rr or ur combo, will make ur char move towards the target so really wont be that hard compared to manually doing with a keyboard

LAKRITS1

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    move ur mouse near the target and spam skill/rr or ur combo, will make ur char move towards the target so really wont be that hard compared to manually doing with a keyboard
    Yeah thats what i've been doing, but it feels like im missing some of the spells while doing this? Perhaps i just imagine that but hey!

If you have focused a player, you can do normal combo (skill+r+r...) but if you will hold "w" in your keyboard, your character will be chase him. (this + combo = atack while moving - did you thought that?)

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

move with mouse
    u can concentrate better on combo

when i attack someone i hold Z and make combo ( azerty keyboard )
    moving with mouse is not needed than

but for moving in game mouse is perfect
    also if u double click on ur scrollbutton( on your mouse ) ur gamevieuw will turn 180°
    verry good when u get chased

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I always keep one hand on the keyboard and one on the mouse no matter what situation I'm in... I feel retarded keeping both hands on the keyboard, I don't know how many times I've tried that on my laptop and ended up getting stuck on some random punk just before I killed a person I was attacking.

LAKRITS1

hmm ok! thanks alot for the replies !