click and buy

This is a discussion on click and buy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; has any one had truble with click and buy i have they sent me the comfirm i put it in ...
Page: 1

has any one had truble with click and buy i have they sent me the comfirm i put it in it said wrong amount which was;t true and they hit me up 5 bucks a go so have your had truble and what did yours do to to fix it

ozbelcifer

Have to call your office that I believe this in the United States, if you are from here you easy claim to be that if you can not be delayed or were you already.

warriorsPriest

i had 150€ on my clik and but but suddelny they banned it because my bank had some problems,then it was unbanned and money gone.

agendas

they charghed me once 10 bux to see if i had sufficient funds on card..... and then stopped wroking did it twice never tried to buy again.... they give u the 10 bux back tho if u have enuff money :s

funny thiing is i am from aussie and they say phone here wtf i say ic ant and alll
    and they keep give me the run around all want to do is get my accoutn active so i can ueasd it for ko