Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yo guys

This is a discussion on Yo guys within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yo guys i started playing this game 3 years ago after my 1st 2 years of play i quit the ...
Page: 1

Kirbey

Default Yo guys

yo guys i started playing this game 3 years ago after my 1st 2 years of play i quit the game for awhile now im back my original game name was link_yoda and i was wondering if there was any old CaRnAgE clan memebers playing anymore?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

carnage, like, Aa-irunwithashield-jax carnage?

Banned Senior Member

Welcome back

idk much bout carnage.... gl

Little archer Senior Member

i dont understand why people even come back to a game like this... the population will not grow bigger, the graphics are horrible, the hosting company is a disgrace and is also massively corrupted.

my advice is: if u dont really have anyone to play with, then dont bother... it will not get better.

if u do find ur buddies tho... good luck.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i dont understand why people even come back to a game like this... the population will not grow bigger, the graphics are horrible, the hosting company is a disgrace and is also massively corrupted.

my advice is: if u dont really have anyone to play with, then dont bother... it will not get better.

same reason you played and had the top 3 NP symbol or w/e :P

I don't understand why you whine in every single topic about people coming back.. If you hate this game so much why do you even troll these forums?

I was in Carnage =P

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    I don't understand why you whine in every single topic about people coming back.. If you hate this game so much why do you even troll these forums?
    why is everything for this community whining or crying...?

and why do u care, too? this games that deep inside your lifestyle that u feel the need to defend it.

sad

@smasher it was good while it lasted. i, like everyone on this forum, was too deep into ko, im glad im finally over it.

and over it for good, unlike all those people that eventually come back after X amount of time

and over it for good, unlike all those people that eventually come back after X amount of time
    never say never

i wanna share

why is everything for this community whining or crying...?

and why do u care, too? this games that deep inside your lifestyle that u feel the need to defend it.

sad

@smasher it was good while it lasted. i, like everyone on this forum, was too deep into ko, im glad im finally over it.

You talk like we are all addicted to KO.. Like we do nothing else... Well I enjoy playing KO in my sparetime. I got a job , I go to school, I got a familly, so don't call KO my lifestyle ...

I am just wondering why a person who quit a game still trolls the forums telling everyone how much it sucks..

quit trollin' , get rollin' in rlb

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

lolko

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    You talk like we are all addicted to KO.. Like we do nothing else... Well I enjoy playing KO in my sparetime. I got a job , I go to school, I got a familly, so don't call KO my lifestyle ...

I am just wondering why a person who quit a game still trolls the forums telling everyone how much it sucks..
    because browsing these forums is fun. and i tell people it sucks... because its true? i know u want more people to play in cw or whatever the reason it is, but for once think about others lol, this is the wrong game to get attached to.

@the ring, sharing =/= playing your own acc, u know... like those people playing 3rd war at 4am? its different than just logging in to pk for 30mins - 1 hr then log off.

i just wanted to check new expansion is all...

Banned Senior Member

because browsing these forums is fun. and i tell people it sucks... because its true?
    Yeah in your personal opinion it does and i'm agreeing 100% with what Rougean says.
    everytime you say anything about KO it's always negative, try to relax.
    i bet there are people out there who thinks KO is the best game (like me, i haven't found any better game than KO)

i'm just glad people are coming back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast