Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Account restorations are back

This is a discussion on Account restorations are back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; News Account Restorations are back! Posted By Korlash | 05/30/2011 Greetings Knights, We have some good news in store today ...
Page: 1

Default Account restorations are back

News

Account Restorations are back!
    Posted By Korlash | 05/30/2011
    Greetings Knights,

We have some good news in store today for Knight Online players. As of today, we will begin to process manual account restorations for customers. Only customers with legitimate cases that can be verified will receive a restoration. Submitting false claims, can result into account penalties up to account termination. In order to bring this service back to our customers, we have organized it into a queue system. This means that the resolution time for your case could take anywhere from 2 – 14+ days.

Free2Play

The initial restoration will be available to all players regardless of payment status. However, paying customers will receive higher priority over Free2Play players. Free2Play customers must submit their request by 6/30/11 in order to qualify for a restoration. Requests made after this date will not be considered unless you have made a recent purchase. Your restoration may not be resolved by 6/30/11 but getting your ticket into the queue by this date will ensure that it will eventually receive a thorough investigation from a customer service agent.

Pay2Play

Pay2Play customers will be restored according to their previous payment history and will receive priority over Free2Play ticket submissions. In order to fall under the Pay2Play category for restorations, you must meet the criteria of ONE of the following:

- Had Premium during the time of compromise
    - Within 60 days since last Premium or Knight Cash purchase of ticket submission date

Please feel free to submit a claim to Knight Online customer support if you have recently experienced an account compromise. While we will be restoring items, we are not able to restore lost experience or nation points. In your ticket please make sure to specify date of compromise, character ID, server ID and items lost. Please also update your password as we will not provide restorations to users who have not changed their password since being compromised.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to visit the forums!

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Great.....thx k2

eventrock5

hes spamming to get 50 post

why did u guys take it away in the first place ??

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    why did u guys take it away in the first place ??
    bet they just making a hitlist ^^

to restore items helloooo

SumYungHo Senior Member

ey pelos, i dnt no the exact date...

but i no it was the day i made that topic in official forums (which u or nothos closed) cn u look it up for me n find the date i made it?

im lazy

okok ill look my self for the nxt 5mins :P

edit : nothos closed it :P

lol

http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index....&hl=isumyungho

LukeeReloaded

fuck knightonline. They should have been doing this as long as the game has been out. I've already submitted a ticket and they said it would take less than "24 hours to respond" but its been 60+ hours now. Other people submit a ticket and it doesn't even get a responce. The system is lousy and corrupt and everyone knows it. There's so many little things about this game that is just horrible to play with, which KOL is too lazy to fix.

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LukeeReloaded View Post
    fuck knightonline. They should have been doing this as long as the game has been out. I've already submitted a ticket and they said it would take less than "24 hours to respond" but its been 60+ hours now. Other people submit a ticket and it doesn't even get a responce. The system is lousy and corrupt and everyone knows it. There's so many little things about this game that is just horrible to play with, which KOL is too lazy to fix.

honestly... ko4life dsnt wanna see your winging here

if u dnt like it... quit ay?

or go complain on the official forums (tho that wont help u at all)

just be patient mate...

LukeeReloaded

ko4life or just you?
    Check out how many topics there are about how awesome KOL is, then compare that to how many topics there are with people hating it.

I'm planning on quitting, thus the reason why I have made a topic saying I'm selling my mage.

If they say something will be responded to within a certain amount of time then you expect it would be.

Also check this video out.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBptfnh3jVs[/ame]

SumYungHo Senior Member

ko4life or just you?
    Check out how many topics there are about how awesome KOL is, then compare that to how many topics there are with people hating it.

I'm planning on quitting, thus the reason why I have made a topic saying I'm selling my mage.

If they say something will be responded to within a certain amount of time then you expect it would be.

Also check this video out.
    YouTube - ‪Knight Online Gameplay - First Look HD‬‏

im @ uni so im nt gnna check the vid out atm

but whining is not gnna solve nythin? especially.. when pelos is doing us a favour by, coming to ko4life n posting these kinds of things, too let every1 know wats happening?

it is a gaming forum.. and we are all part of the community. so why nt grow up? and react maturely?

LukeeReloaded

I have been mature, I submitted a ticket, I waited, I didn't get a reply.
    And actually whining does solve problems. If we didn't agree/disagree or complain/whine would the human race be what it is now? No it wouldn't.
    Despite the fact that pelos is on here, doing the best he can to make a better name for himself. I strongly think that he should be on official forums or even in game doing what he is meant to be doing.

I have been mature, I submitted a ticket, I waited, I didn't get a reply.
    And actually whining does solve problems. If we didn't agree/disagree or complain/whine would the human race be what it is now? No it wouldn't.
    Despite the fact that pelos is on here, doing the best he can to make a better name for himself. I strongly think that he should be on official forums or even in game doing what he is meant to be doing.
    get in line..... tons of people are in your position. Its like we are all stranded on deserted island with 120 degree heat. Would you want to listen to some dude whining all day about how hot it is? tons of people are dealing with it, i dont want to read that stuff here. Its not gonna help your case at all as none of us here have access or ability to fix your situation.

good luck with it though

LukeeReloaded

Yeah your right tons of people are in the same situation as me. BUT no one should be in the situation in the first place.

why am i continuosly blessed with topics/posts/spam by pelos everyday. isnt the point of ko4life forums to get away from the nazi k2 forum mods lol.

anyways gl for those who get restoration..i just dont see k2 sticking to any plans or actions they say..thats why i didnt bother to take the time when i randomly lost gb lol.

2-14+

oh well better than nothing I guess?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast