Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Account restorations are back

This is a discussion on Account restorations are back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by LukeeReloaded Yeah your right tons of people are in the same situation as me. BUT no one ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by LukeeReloaded View Post
    Yeah your right tons of people are in the same situation as me. BUT no one should be in the situation in the first place.
    agreed...........

Ignore Me Senior Member

GamersFirst made the silly choice to remove investigations, due to scamming. Now they permanent ban over anything, scamming can be dealt with.

P.S. I'm sure Pelos will realize reposting here isn't worth it. This is the Outlaw colony. They only like reading how shit GamersFirst are. People like me and him are just going to annoy you guys by breathing.

No one likes a rat or a whiner. I'm a lil unclear as to the item restorations. Are the restorations going to be a permanent thing from here on out or is it just for peoples' accounts that were compromised earlier?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

What if i think i lost gbs on like 2 of my merch accounts? I'm pretty sure i've lost over 20gb... but I have no idea if that's true.
    Last edited by MushtMan; 05-31-2011 at 04:28 AM.

SumYungHo Senior Member

+1 to wat draven sed, but pelos is here doing us a favour.. and all you cn do is complain about him doing his job?, and then u complain about k2 not doing their job?

i dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    why did u guys take it away in the first place ??
    I explain u why. They stop doing it cos some Turks start to claim that they got hacked again and again even tho they didnt. They received their items again and again,made a lot of profit from that so they were keep claiming that they got jacked until k2 had to stop this bs.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    What if i think i lost gbs on like 2 of my merch accounts? I'm pretty sure i've lost over 20gb... but I have no idea if that's true.
    If you`re wrong you get free attention since it`s only a merch-account that gets banned. This again will give you time to think tho. For instance why nine of my clannies (..) are waiting longer for their restorations cause of investigations like that.

Would be funnier tho if you burn some hellbreaker on way to +9 on main account and then claim you lost it. And then.. make a tiny little story with pictures out of it.

is that even the real pelos?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    +1 to wat draven sed, but pelos is here doing us a favour.. and all you cn do is complain about him doing his job?, and then u complain about k2 not doing their job?

i dont get it
    Timmy, Timmy, Timmy Timmy...

Timmy Timmy LIVE IN A LIE TIMMY

You wont get back your forum account that way <3

Yeah thats the reall pelos... BTW guys, if I had account that been hacked 6 years ago (DB hackers ) Do I have a chance to get back my shit? xD

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    If you`re wrong you get free attention since it`s only a merch-account that gets banned. This again will give you time to think tho. For instance why nine of my clannies (..) are waiting longer for their restorations cause of investigations like that.

Would be funnier tho if you burn some hellbreaker on way to +9 on main account and then claim you lost it. And then.. make a tiny little story with pictures out of it.
    yes but it's a very old and gg merch acc

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
    Timmy, Timmy, Timmy Timmy...

Timmy Timmy LIVE IN A LIE TIMMY

You wont get back your forum account that way <3

Yeah thats the reall pelos... BTW guys, if I had account that been hacked 6 years ago (DB hackers ) Do I have a chance to get back my shit? xD

my officiall acc isnt even banned/muted >.>

i dnt even playko no more, i just dnt understand why u r all flaming him?

its like koxpers complaining about getting banned

Quote Originally Posted by h4u2y View Post
    is that even the real pelos?
    it is. I confirmed this already to avoid any fishy scamming business. PM'd him on the officials.....

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LukeeReloaded View Post
    Yeah your right tons of people are in the same situation as me. BUT no one should be in the situation in the first place.
    well, thing is that there will always be hackers - take a look at Playstation Network?

Dont think they have security? - Still some people managed 2 fuck it all up.

But I agree with you - But try and keep in mind that big firms has problems aswell - It's not only K2

(And this is said from a guy who recently lost a shitload due 2 a hack)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    why am i continuosly blessed with topics/posts/spam by pelos everyday. isnt the point of ko4life forums to get away from the nazi k2 forum mods lol.
    The nazi mods at k2 banned everyone+ruined their own forum so they have to go somewhere else

Anyway lets hope this works well, we will probebly see alot of players getting scammed their accs back to or am i wrong here ?

Quote Originally Posted by theArdream View Post
    The nazi mods at k2 banned everyone+ruined their own forum so they have to go somewhere else

Anyway lets hope this works well, we will probebly see alot of players getting scammed their accs back to or am i wrong here ?
    The restorations are only for accounts hit by the recent round of hacking.
    The trade logs prior to March 15th 2011 are not available to the GMs at this time so nothing before that can be verified and restored.

PS--I wouldn't try to scam them on this. Action will be taken against scammers up to and including permanent bans on all accounts.

Athenrye and the moderators fought long and hard to get these restorations for hacked players. Don't fuck it up for everyone please. (this remark wasn't aimed at you personally)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast