Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Account restorations are back

This is a discussion on Account restorations are back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thats retarded how its only from march 15th what about the people that got hacked last summer during the huge ...
Page: 3

Thats retarded how its only from march 15th what about the people that got hacked last summer during the huge hackings....

Quote Originally Posted by FayFay95 View Post
    Thats retarded how its only from march 15th what about the people that got hacked last summer during the huge hackings....
    I don't think they save trade logs for that long.

brat2good

For anyone that was hacked and wondering how or why nothing was done to stop this, here is some good links for laws governing how our private information SHOULD have been handled and what should have happened upon the breech of the database.

Im sure many of you know what happened to Sony when the playstation database was hacked... Why werent the same precautions taken when the hackings started in KOL?

Legal aspects of computing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Information Technology Law - Guide to IT Law -
    CataLaw : Information Technology Law
    cybercrime.gov
    FCTD | Assistive Technology Laws
    Information Technology Laws | Cyber Law Net

Im no longer a mod, dont care if you hate me or not.. just wanted to make sure you got this info

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by brat2good View Post
    For anyone that was hacked and wondering how or why nothing was done to stop this, here is some good links for laws governing how our private information SHOULD have been handled and what should have happened upon the breech of the database.

Im sure many of you know what happened to Sony when the playstation database was hacked... Why werent the same precautions taken when the hackings started in KOL?

Legal aspects of computing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Information Technology Law - Guide to IT Law -
    CataLaw : Information Technology Law
    cybercrime.gov
    FCTD | Assistive Technology Laws
    Information Technology Laws | Cyber Law Net

Im no longer a mod, dont care if you hate me or not.. just wanted to make sure you got this info

Why was your thread @ diez section deleted/hidden?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Why was your thread @ diez section deleted/hidden?
    His theard prolly got Pelos'ed

Anyway brat, I dont think thats the same thing... Its not like they can get any private info except email maybe..

A few clannies got items takin right off their account sealed and everything im pritty sure but they are working on personally contacting gms to get them items restored... was this thread in regard to ko4life accounts or knight online accounts... gms need to know which accounts are legit players and ones that are cheaters and cheaters that are claiming to have items stolen off their accounts... it is in fact true that people without account info are getting onto peoples accounts and stealing items thats KOs problem and these people need to be reimbursed...

brat2good

Im sure that Athenrye didnt like my post on the main forum so he removed it.. Maybe it was the snide remark about the TL... who knows

As far as the links, there is a lot of information there that can be used.. Several state, federal and international laws were broken by the way that the kol hackings were handled. Its up to you all to find the laws that apply to your specific cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
    His theard prolly got Pelos'ed

Anyway brat, I dont think thats the same thing... Its not like they can get any private info except email maybe..
    It wasn't me I don't mess with Brat's threads unless I absolutely have to. Call it respect

PS--the servers will still contain our credit card info from when we could use cc directly in the powerup store

Yo, One of my accounts got hacked like a month ago. Am i liable for restoration? Will we be getting a full restoration?

Good luck with that when they see your name attached

Good thing it's a completely different IP and no where relevant to Koopa.

brat2good

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    Yo, One of my accounts got hacked like a month ago. Am i liable for restoration? Will we be getting a full restoration?
    rofl!! I believe that about as much as I believe that there is ocean front property in Arizona for sale...

You're just lookin for another way to scam k2 like you did before...

rofl!! I believe that about as much as I believe that there is ocean front property in Arizona for sale...

You're just lookin for another way to scam k2 like you did before...
    No.. I never did scam them. Why don't you just post under pelos?

brat2good

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    No.. I never did scam them. Why don't you just post under pelos?

Cuz Im not him

Cuz Im not him
    I know that you're a moderator. It's odd that you come up at the same time that pelos makes an entrance into this forum. You're makiya.
    Last edited by Koopy; 05-31-2011 at 07:55 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast