Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Account sharing

This is a discussion on Account sharing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i share with one person for so long now he is just as lazy as me...
Page: 2

i share with one person for so long now
    he is just as lazy as me

destroy

sharing brought another stupid aspect to the game...when i own or get owned by someone in a duel, i must always ask myself...did i kill owner or just a stupid sharer :P I personaly hate this, since always telling something impropriate to a sharer...

Maybe one there shouldnt be allowed to play (except for mechant) for more than 5-6 hours a day with one character. That could be awesome and fair play competetion. Even platinum would be more successfull amon ppl

Banned

i agree. just finding a good sharer is a problem for most people. and a lot of people think it's a must to have a sharer and they dont know much people so they get desperate and ask for a sharer... the reason why they want a sharer is because its so hard to exp nowadays and they want to keep up with the competition in ko. another reason is they dont have enough time to play so they get some1 else to play. of course sharers should get compensations for what they get.

personally im defined as a sharer when i started playing cava's account. right now it seems like im the only who plays it since cava's in the army and belzacs in school xD they trust me and even gave me the sq. most ppl cant find a trustable person like me because a lot of people are greedy and will take any opportunity to scam...

i think if a account owner changes his pw and abandons his sharer with nothing it's 100% considered scamming for not paying for his efforts at least. some sharers do more work than the owner (like me for example.) i started playing my account at 65 and me and cava did about 50:50 to 70 and from 70-76 i think i did about 75% of the exp and i wont even mention the items i farmed and nps i gained xD.

before i started playing this account cava told me if we ever decide to quit and sell the account we'll all have to agree to sell and we'll be paid for what we've done evenly and those are the terms i think any shared accounts should go under.

sharing isnt considered cheating imo, it's way too hard to get lvl 80 by yourself. unless ur gonna exp 8+ hours a day for like 12 months the gl i rather get a job xD. i play for fun and when im bored i do other things.

sorry for the long post but as a serious sharer i just wanted to show u my point of view on it xD.[/b]
    nigga... u do play for 8hrs + and u still don&#39;t have a job <_<

jk

but to stick to the subject.. i do believe that having sharer is good but to find a gg sharer.. =(

CuriositY

I&#39;ve never shared an accout and did all my level 80 alones in 3 years and on akara currently level 69 and I exped myself all the way.

I&#39;m taking my time to do it and I appreciate it.

I don&#39;t babashop or do anything like that I get my item myself I do my thing and I go play when I want.

I pay my Silver or Bronze Premium Everyday why do I need a sharer , The fun in this game is Exp and Pk Exp Exp Exp to be good in Pk.

If you start exp and after a while you get bored * There&#39;s a lot of people that do this*
    I share and after pking 1 month S> Rogue level 75-80.
    No more fun playing this game , I&#39;m happy right now cause I made MY level 69 alone without any help.

And When I&#39;ll sell this account and I said IF because I&#39;ve never sold anything in this game for USD yet I still have my level 80 and all those kind of shit on other server.

So to conclude for the people that share its their choice and not mine , I go school and work and I&#39;m able to play like 2-3 hours a days and I&#39;ll gain level 80 but slowly And I&#39;ll get fun.

Boyce

A lot of the time it can really fuck you over. But theres cases when it works really well :X

There are 2 types of sharing account:

Type A (this is how it meant to be) Ppl that dont have enough time, finding some friend, playing and enjoying game together.

Type B (more and more popualar nowadays) Find 4 sharers, go new server, xp hardcore, claim to be good untill normal ppl catching up, then sell chars and go another server. Later on ppl like this claiming that they were best, and their dicks becoming bigger and bigger.. then boom h34r: h34r:

I find it confusing when there is more than one person on an account. You don&#39;t really know who you are talking to most of the time.
    Plus, having so many sharers in the game means ppl lvl faster, which makes it difficult for those who have no sharer, therefore forcing them to get one and it just goes on.

Having said that ... B> xp-er :P

Cadence96

Well, nowadays sharing for exp is a must. I agree when someone has not enough time to reach quick levels and must find a partner to exp. What I don&#39;t like are those who insanely share to become lvl 80 and pown low level people in pk. Those who share to be the best, are the first ones who unbalance the server; provoking to normal players "need to share".

Judas Iscariot

Lots of interesting replies. I agree with a lot of you, but honestly if you share then you SHARE. Its not supposed to be like "I&#39;ll let you in on my business, you&#39;ll run it for a while, but when I decide, you remember I am the boss". That&#39;s what k2 does to their indian CS outsource >

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i played a long time without sharing on ares and even the start on logos but when i got a job again i didnt played much i decide to get a sharer. i realy like to share and its all about the sharer u get. there are alot nice guys out here i truest. my sharer from logos will allways get acces to my current chars again when he wants. also my current sharers are realy gg´s and i truest them. its all about the respect and rulez. my sharers are in ts with my clan and they know each other well and have fun

ArminVanBuuren

I&#39;ll tell you guys what happens when you don&#39;t share and when you share...look at mi sign and see what&#39;s the lvl of my main KO account (I&#39;ve been around since the beginning of Ares xD )...I just hit 69 yesterday xD

Now look at the other chars...that&#39;s the account I shared at L2 with my best friend for the 2 years I have played L2 by now.

if you get a sharer be prepared for him to do some stupid things in game. its inevitable.

he may do xp for you which is great but even if you put rules down before hand they will definately be broken.

just be ready to deal with the extra baggage thats comes with sharing,

hopefully its not that bad and you can recover from it or just continue to tolerate it.

Tbh, I would really love it if no one shared. No sharing = More accounts = More characters = More active servers.

There would still be those hardcore no lifers but you wouldn&#39;t worry about the times when people literally 24/7 online.

The problem is that this game is so competitive, once people started sharing its like everyone needs to do the same in order to keep up...
    the way I used to be wit this game when I had no sharer when everyone else did is that I tried to play alot

kennyburger

What about all those people looking for sharers just to fuck them over, is it the same as scamming?
    Personally the only thing I have to say is, if you fuck over your sharer, specially after he puts on levels, then you deserve to get fucked over at least three times :angry:[/b]
    i agree with you there. this game would be so much better if there were no sharers as curly stated becuase most of the time 1 person gets fucked on the account. but i plan to go to RICE in the near future.

and depends how you deal with your sharer from the start so later there will be no problems[/b]
    not true there are still people who are greedy arrogant pricks that will fuck you over, who need to get there Asses Kicked still.

CuriositY

I&#39;ll tell you guys what happens when you don&#39;t share and when you share...look at mi sign and see what&#39;s the lvl of my main KO account (I&#39;ve been around since the beginning of Ares xD )...I just hit 69 yesterday xD

Now look at the other chars...that&#39;s the account I shared at L2 with my best friend for the 2 years I have played L2 by now.[/b]

dude look..
    I&#39;ve been playing in Diez since the begginning ( No more on it )

I&#39;ve hit level 70 and after 80 when they put the max level 80.
    Wasn&#39;t that long because I love exp and I was alone no one sharing with me I was ALONE.

On akara started at the beginning and I&#39;m level 69 I know its noob but I don&#39;t have plat only Silver and Bronze so I&#39;m happy with it.

I&#39;ll be level 80 but it will take maybe 1 years but I&#39;ll get it with fun !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast