Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Account sharing

This is a discussion on Account sharing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dunno what all your guys think.. but i personally would NEVER share an account to ANY1 (even my own father).. ...
Page: 3

JimXrOx

dunno what all your guys think.. but i personally would NEVER share an account to ANY1 (even my own father).. playing MY account is better then playing to *ANY* other.. why? because I worked for whatever this account have.. i smacked my ass on the chair to get the lvls i have.. i farmed my ass down to get whatever i have and i wanna have it.. if another person was sharing my account and was dropping a ROL or smthing.. i wouldnt feel well to use it.. because its something that I DIDNT worked to get to..

atleast thats the way an old baba thinks -.- sharing does bad to people with high self respect.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I&#39;ve played countless characters, and my opinion is that being able to play a character and pk and have fun with a gg clan is payment enough. I&#39;ve been kicked a few times lately due to in-activeness (3 major grades in school all in the same month >_<) I&#39;m hoping to come back maybe on Akara or Girakon once I get past my projects, and get settled into college (Going to college sometime this year, but I wanna be prepared before I get back into KO). But back on-topic; the real owner should have the most power, and make all the decisions, and for me, being able to play fun characters like PlodeZ, Pato, and cahn, was payment enough.

min0r

Your friend needs to be playing your friend confidential, it is necessary that conoscas personally, it must be your confidence. It is not good to share with more than 1 people

It is an advantage to have two people playing an account, which each people has responsibilities, study, work or other things to do in life, and to coordinate with another people to be online and not stop playing the account is a big advantage.

Generally people like to make pk and don&#39;ts exp which is super boring and tired, and that is the real problem when it comes to sharing an account between 2 or more people.

If you share with more than one person, you will have many problems to rotate the hour, and there will be more chances you steal items from the account

I had problems because they shared my account with 2 people and my full confidence

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Your friend needs to be playing your friend confidential, it is necessary that conoscas personally, it must be your confidence. It is not good to share with more than 1 person.

It is an advantage to have two people playing an account, which each people has responsibilities, study, work or other things to do in life, and to coordinate with another people to be online and not stop playing the account is a big advantage.
    Generally people like to make pk and don&#39;ts exp which is super boring and tired, and that is the real problem when it comes to sharing an account between 2 or more people.

If you share with more than one person, you will have many problems to rotate the hour, and there will be more chances you steal items from the account

I had problems because they shared my account with 2 people and my full confidence[/b]
    WTF ? :blink:

/On topic

I can&#39;t remember where I read it but it says: F**k sharers, do it yourself

If you share your account, is your responsability about what your char do in game. It useless to say "it wasn&#39;t me, was my sharer" lol ...

Banned Senior Member

I shared my char back in KE, we played together and he helped me lvl/pk on it. Ofc after we lvled to 70 ( he joined in the mid 60&#39;s ) he went off to other accounts to play other classes. I let him have access because I trusted him since we were already in the same clan before, and he was moving from Orc to Human and even back then lvling a new char to 60 was a bitch.
    There were times we had equal say in what was going on, but in the end it was my account and my decision overal if it had to do with something highly important. Gotta love them asian slave children

Oh ya, and this was back when you couldn&#39;t seal items either, and not one thing ever went missing

min0r

WTF ? :blink:
    /On topic

I can&#39;t remember where I read it but it says: F**k sharers, do it yourself

If you share your account, is your responsability about what your char do in game. It useless to say "it wasn&#39;t me, was my sharer" lol ...[/b]
    My English is not perfect, but it is understood at least -.- xD

I also love you! :angry: :lol: :lol:

I made 70 lvl playing solo in 2.5 month and i could keep both "S" symbols but ... this is waste of time i exped really hard everyday and other people had higher lvl without any problems i dont even mention items and np&#39;s. That was last time when i played solo its much more fun when u are outside and you know your friend/sharer exping a char right now and u dont have to worry about others. I didnt went on gim for whole month becoz i wanted to be on top ... that sick.
    This time i will play with friend on accout and i dont care if some1 after losing vs with me will tell -fuk you u have sharer thats not fair. If u want mean anything in ko u must play 10+ a day or have sharer thats sad true.

There is an ideal way to share. The owner and one person both put as much time/effort/money into the account. They both make agreements prior to playing and follow through such as how much they should exp a day, how much they should pk, what to save up for and etc. If the items and account are sold, each player receives what they deserve from it.

A lot of people have different methods though, and its all about finding a sharer thats right for you. Some people feel that the payment for exping the account is the permission to play it, which some people would actually be ok with because they enjoy playing a high level geared account and they don&#39;t mind exp. People primarily look for a sharer for help in exp, and I think anyone who wants to be a sharer should know this. You are not going to stay on someones account if all you do is pk and use their scrolls. A sharers effort needs to be in the best interest of the character which is usually determined by the owner. The sharer should typically follow what the owner wants to do with the account. There are cases like trip&#39;s where they are technically sharers but really are acting as the owner as far as decision making and other things are concerned and those cases really don&#39;t apply to this. A sharer should be compensated if they do what they should do. For instance..

If I had a sharer who I told to do 5% exp every day and after could pk for up to 1 hour if he liked, and thats exactly what he did from the time he started sharing to the time the account was sold, he should be given something for his efforts. In my opinion the option to pk is a small reward but 5% a day would certainly deserve something when it was all said and done. If the sharer decided to constantly go against the wishes of the owner, he should really just be kicked off but if for some reason the owner doesn&#39;t and decides to sell, then I don&#39;t think the sharer really deserves anything. I think at that point the reward for the sharer is whatever he did with the account. If he just pked all the time using scrolls he didn&#39;t pay for then despite gaining the char np, he doesn&#39;t really deserve extra compensation.

I don&#39;t know, there are really a lot of fine points and details that could be talked about. Basically, sharers and owners need to be in agreement and if the sharer doesn&#39;t stick to it, he should get kicked off. If the owner doesn&#39;t stick to it, the sharer should cut his losses and leave.

I think it&#39;s funny how there are some people who piss and moan about baba shopping etc but then they share accounts and trade shit for higher level accounts because they don&#39;t like to exp, fucking hypocrites. It&#39;s bad enough listening to you pussies cry about everything and everyone but then you violate terms of service because ur too lazy to exp. On another note, you all baba sell when you leave any way, makes me laugh...

You all should just try to enjoy the game

1. Nope, cause I created Gatsby but there&#39;s no way in hell I own it :lol: In fact I dunno if I am even considered a sharer anymore considering I havent played in ages.
    2. I think the discresion is still left to the owner, however, if the owner has any balls and actually cares for the sharer, a proper reward would be given in terms of owning rights.
    3. Absolutely. If the sharer has done a good amount into the character he/she deserves proper compensation.
    4. No, not really. It can lead to friends fighting and people turning into scammers. I do think it&#39;s still nice to have sharers because it spreads the work load.
    5. I agree, in my eyes it&#39;s almost as bad as scamming. Some sharers put a lot of work into a character, and to get screwed over by the owner would suck.

Just my oppinion. I think people who share their character with someone they don&#39;t even know (I.E in-game requests) is beyond stupidity. Your basicly asking to get scammed by the sharer or the sharee (sp?). It&#39;s not a good idea either way. The only time you should share a char is if you kno the person well and you think of them as a friend and not a slave. There are people I have shared with for years and I will tell you this, if your sharer is a friend first and exper second, you will have much more fun playing the game. That includes you, goat. I never expected anything out of the people I shared with aside from good times and thats what I got. Coulden&#39;t be happier.

While sharing with PlodeZ, I was given a few gbs every week in order to gear my dcz. That&#39;s as close to a payment other than pk on the char that I got. Kinda sucks that my dcz got hacked, but it wasn&#39;t too bad cuz I was welcomed back to play PlodeZ once again. I&#39;ve been offered USD to play a char before, from prestige, but it seems he changed his mind xD.

infinityg35

no sharing

no sharing[/b]
    Then how are whores such as myself going to have fun and make a living?

Arkthos

I think it&#39;s funny how there are some people who piss and moan about baba shopping etc but then they share accounts and trade shit for higher level accounts because they don&#39;t like to exp, fucking hypocrites. It&#39;s bad enough listening to you pussies cry about everything and everyone but then you violate terms of service because ur too lazy to exp. On another note, you all baba sell when you leave any way, makes me laugh...

You all should just try to enjoy the game[/b]
    +111111111

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123