Voters
505. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

109 21.58%
  • No

396 78.42%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Account trading/selling

This is a discussion on Account trading/selling within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Account selling/buying should not be prohibited because no one is forcing one to another buy/sell an account. Buy/sell at your ...
Page: 2

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Account selling/buying should not be prohibited because no one is forcing one to another buy/sell an account. Buy/sell at your own risk, consider the consequences. It's that simple.

Psy

Account selling/buying should not be prohibited because no one is forcing one to another buy/sell an account. Buy/sell at your own risk, consider the consequences. It's that simple.[/b]
    It's hard to ban someone when they trade accounts and the account gets scammed back, so I proposed a new rule that would make it so that these bans would not be impartial.

It's either:

A. We stop all character trading
    or
    B. 0 tolerance rule, trade bad account and you get banned.

Account selling/buying should not be prohibited because no one is forcing one to another buy/sell an account. Buy/sell at your own risk, consider the consequences. It's that simple.[/b]
    Exactly.
    If u wanna buy u have to take the risk, just try and buy from trustable people i guess :mellow:

voted YES
    you can buy platinum premium and exp your own char...
    less selling = less scamming...
    exping is sometimes boring, yes, but its very nice aspect of game... no exp = game can be boring soon for you...
    less selling = less creating accounts for future selling = server is cleaner...

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

yes, even if u sell/trade an account theres ways to get ur accounts back even with all info

and i agree with PaRaSiTiC

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

It's hard to ban someone when they trade accounts and the account gets scammed back, so I proposed a new rule that would make it so that these bans would not be impartial.

It's either:

A. We stop all character trading
    or
    B. 0 tolerance rule, trade bad account and you get banned.[/b]
    In my own personal opinion, admins/mods should be the least of people to hold responsible for bad account trade.(btw: why did you edit your text now I can't quote it h34r: ) Well since account trades involve USD( most of the cases) and KO4Life does not support any kind of USD then we should also consider banning any kind of transaction(Selling/Buying Item, Interserver Trades that includes real money) that includes real money? Since many people get scammed for their own stupidity in item buy/sell. Instead of stopping all character trading I'm in favor of Zero Tolerance rule. But like I said, it's just my personal opinion.

NO ppl cuz then ppl sells accounts on difrent forums. Now we can controll it litle bit...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

My own opion is we need to stop it.

The biggest complaint is scamming so this will remove a big cause of it over night.

If people vote to keep it then I will link it to everyone and tell them to stop crying if they get ripped off

Psy

Account trades are different from item trades in the respect that once you have the account, it can still be scammed back (unless the item was duped ofc, then it just gets wiped). Not all account trades involve USD, so it's not a policy against USD, it's against swapping accounts.

MirZa117

Trading accounts is fine, but selling accounts should be against the rules IMO ;o

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Trading accounts is fine, but selling accounts should be against the rules IMO ;o[/b]
    Its exactly the same thing really.

I agree that we should ban account trading. Its easy for you people to say no! But then you don't realise how much mods and admins go through regarding scammers and stuff. Im a market mods and i still get some PMs every day.

Gaby159

Trading accounts is fine, but selling accounts should be against the rules IMO ;o[/b]
    DUUUUH what the difference... no scam in trade? :lol:

The scam can be after the successful trade

DiplomaticTank

Yes and No, YES I think if the person has over 200 posts and has a trustable topic then he/she should be able to sell an account, but if you dont meet one of those then it should be NO..

But if the buyer does not meet one of those then NO, both people should have to have those 2 things to be able to trade/sell accounts...

anyone agree with me?

Havoc

no, ko4life would lose most of it's purpose then. ( in my opinion)

i would only use ko4life for account trades and if i have item ingame i just shout or merchant it ; not post on ko4life unless it's for usd or something

voted yes. tired of hearing ppl getting scammed for trading accts and shyt

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast