Voters
505. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

109 21.58%
  • No

396 78.42%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Account trading/selling

This is a discussion on Account trading/selling within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Maybe mods can start doing acc trades if the actual trading part is where the scamming is going on. But ...
Page: 3

J

Maybe mods can start doing acc trades if the actual trading part is where the scamming is going on. But if it's after and they change the info..can't really do anything about that. I voted NO, just because there are lazy people out there who don't want to level like me and just buy one. People just need to use some common sense when they are USD trading, honestly, all the "dumb" people get scammed. I've done several trades before and after I was a mod, and I haven't got scammed once.

If you get scammed its about 90% your fault. And yeah, if you wanna sell you take the risk of getting scammed but its something you as a seller/buyer must understand

YES!
    too many scammers around and too many ppl are getting his old acc back via customer support

well at least trading acounts should be forbidden[/b]
    +1.... 90% of the scams are from buying/selling/trading accounts.....

JimXrOx

its gay to sell the account you worked hard for.. better gift it to a friend.. atleast thats what i did ^^

Well I didn't read the whole thread, so I'm sure someone said this.
    But it should NOT be disabled.
    People being scammed and such is NOT an excuse.
    That's THEIR fault, not the forums fault.
    If you're going to involve yourself in account trading, you are taking the risk.
    It's their own will, if they get scammed, there's nobody to blame but themselves.

This all coming from someone who has indeed been scammed.

MirZa117

DUUUUH what the difference... no scam in trade? :lol:

The scam can be after the successful trade ;)[/b]
    the difference is, I don't like babashopping :D

IMO buying/selling items and accounts should be against the rules

didinino

.. I think if the person has over 200 posts *i say even 300 or more, idc even if its over my post count* and has a trustable *u can never know that for 100%, and its the job of the seller.* topic then he/she should be able to sell an account...
    anyone agree with me?[/b]
    I agree 100%.

add "must be registered for over 4-6 months".

to end with those idiots that open account , post 20 times and think they have any kind of respect.
    so many ppl pm me with this stat and ask to buy my acc with PP, i just laugh in their faces..

and for felix

those idiots that pm u "i got scammed" and just ask for help should get kicked in the ass.
    if a guy asks for ip check that can make sense .. but its still annoying, so here is the offer :
    need anything that has to do with trade mod? PAY. it would be hard to ask for USD since it can cause legal problems, but im 100% sure that asking for virtual "fee" would worth the time waste on a mod trader...

and those who said "getting scammed is ur fault" are RIGHT.
    check ur buyer/seller before u make the trade!
    most of the scammers even have same way of english grammar so its obvious when a guy wants to scam u.
    he will ask to "login ur account" and "see" how the account is.
    BS BS and BS.
    once he gets the ID, its only time until ur items are gone.

EDIT:

add a sub forum for "old members" with 4-6 months old accounts/posts and make it "account trade zone only". rest of the forum will be used for item/igc trades.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

200 post i a really low post count, evey1 can spam here for 1 week and get 200 post, i would say at least 500-600 post maybe even more

J

200 post i a really low post count, evey1 can spam here for 1 week and get 200 post, i would say at least 500-600 post maybe even more[/b]
    Post count shouldn't matter. And that trustability topic doesn't really work. All the person has to do is PM like 10 of their friends asking to post on their topic. For that trustablility shit, people should show them doing a USD transaction or what not.

S> My KO4Life account USD via PayPal
    Offer via PM
    :lol:

Anyways.
    I'm not sure what I think of the post count thing.
    If you ask me, it would just encourage MORE spamming, and we all know there's already WAY too much.

It should stay the way it is.
    I know some of the most trust worthy people in this game on this forum that have 0 posts and just joined.
    Cutting them out of trading just isn't fair.
    If you don't know who you're dealing with, it's your loss.

remove this and you'll have to ban 80% of the ko4life comunity for posting "selling acc"
    orrrrr new forum will be made by somebody and they will start going on other forum..

Banned

it would kill one of the main purposes of this forum.

Banned

I hope their is a way for you to find out who clicked "no" who clicked "yes" and for all the people that clicked "no" and get scammed from character trading/buying/selling and they make tpic on Ko4life you should have a savere consequence for them.

But in my opinion, (don't feel like making a Essay right now so i wont say shit) I pick "yes" it should be banished.

EDIT Oh another reason it should be stopped. Maybe because everyone bitched about "scamming" in this topic?
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=203124

Zaczaco11

Answer: No

Reason:
    i think tradin accounts should keep on going, if it doesn't here it will somewhere else. Theres a real community here that would be spread out if the market section was lost. Granted, accounts get scammed from people on this forum, but thats somewhat ignorance (at the same time, not ignorance...english teacher plx). Point being, the people that are trustable have a reputation here as being trustable; take that away, they have to restart on another forum. All in all, forum traffic would be the only effect the Forum owners/mods would have, but it would have a large impact on the people who do trade/use this forum as their main forum. If your trading from someone you dont kno, who has no vouches from people you don't know, you obviously shouldn't trade. The scamming would go down if the seller was more anxious than the buyer.

its obvious the only people that said yes were the people that got scammed

if you dont want to trade accounts, then dont its as easy as that
    if you want a take a little risk (unless its with a person thats known to be trustable) and have alot more fun in KO, then go ahead and buy an account

i think it should be allowed...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast