Voters
505. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

109 21.58%
  • No

396 78.42%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Account trading/selling

This is a discussion on Account trading/selling within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its obvious the only people that said yes were the people that got scammed [/b] funny, then what? are u ...
Page: 4

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

its obvious the only people that said yes were the people that got scammed[/b]

funny, then what? are u going to wait till the ppl who voted no got scammed and then they will remember about all the warning and say : wow i didnt used search or i didnt knew who was the one i just traded my account... pls...

i got scammed once and i voted yes. think about it, how would u fell if u get scammed? do u think is fair ppl who come here to make some trades and get better gears, got scammed with a no life person who only thinks he will be better scamming items and be the "best" in game? the person who got scammed might never come back...

i think selling acounts should be still allowed but not trading acounts, mods wont help since is too easy to change an email or a password and the mod would be called scammer,what if u get a moderator position? would u help all the ppl who wanna trade accounts? and if they got scammed, they can call u scammer since u got the info of both accounts.

if u never got scammed thats lucky for u, or maybe u were a litle smarter than most of the ppl who got scammed. but if u get scammed once, i hope u remember this and think about how risky is to buy or trade an account with someone who u actually really dont know.

Cadence96

Well... this is a case were both parts have reason. This forum gives us freedom to sell for USD.
    Nowadays it is easy to get an account back with CS. So if your bought account is not hacked is because its from a legal person. But legality can not be determined by trustability topics or post count.
    So it is not 100% the buyer's fault if is scammed, but in most cases yes it is.
    What I consider stupid is to put main items on an account that was bought 1 day/week ago. This kind of act just increases the injury of been scammed.

Stop account trading will make justice for ones but will make injustice for others.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

J is right.

Trustability is freinds saying: Yes he is trustable 100% when they don't even know anything about him.
    Post count means nothing: Look at whassup, javier, etc etc. Long list of scammers who have a big history on here.
    Registering date doesn't matter either: Someone could have made an account ages ago and not used it etc.

Its difficult to get an in between here. Its either ban it, or just get on with it how it is.

I support banning because im just sick and tired of every topic on this forum being OMG I GOT SCAMMED IM QUITTING KO NOW BB ALL TY. It pisses me off, especially when i remember how this forum used to be: with decent topics in general section which had meaning.

There is no inbetween because its difficult to get a balance. Theres nothing we can use to say "yes, he can account trade, but no, you cant".

If we don't ban account trading, i think that people making topics such as, OMG I GOT SCAMMED etc should be muted for some time. Or, we can make a section where people post when they have been scammed, in an attempt to get all this scam shit in 1 section. I know we have a cheaters section for that now, but people still post in general and market. I think it should be made clear these places are not for topics like this and should result in a mute.

At the end of the day, you are trading YOUR account. You have to be sensible. Not us. We arn't here to wipe your asses when you make a mistake. So, if you vote no, you can't expect us to help you when you get scammed.

My opinions anyway

Shadow34

I voted no

I agree with many of you.

Scammers will not disseapear even if you take away trading/selling.
    People go to other places to sell theirs acc.
    If ppl do topic about "OMG IM SCAMMED" move it to right place or take it away.
    And if I trade some1 and he scam me it´s only my own fault. I cant blame you for that.

i vote NO cause KO4life is the mainforum of every acc trade of english ppl, if u would stop it then ppl will make an other forum / go to somewhere else...and if ppl worry about scamming..there will be always scammer ..but u can make a trade save just with an known trademoderator ...thats why they heer

some players are bug abusers, using koxp, etc...
    and what are they doing later? they are selling accounts...
    you buy account for xxx$ and later get ban, do you like it?
    make your own char...

4Nikes

lol what a noobish poll ...
    TRADING ACCOUNT WITH MARKET MODERATORS = SAFE
    SELLING ACCOUNT - WU = SAFE

side2side125

if you stop account trading you are obligated to stop all trade for usd because people can scam you with item :S

and if you stop usd this forum will stop exist :S

i never buy ingame cash item here

Like i've posted before

No, don't stop it. People who wanna do account trades do it at their own risk, everyone knows the consequences and if you're willing to take it, prepare for the worst thing that could happen.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

yes,

just lvl another type if you're bored.

Flo

dont stop it coz u make it at ur own risk
    dont like acc trades? dont do it

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

lol what a noobish poll ...
    TRADING ACCOUNT WITH MARKET MODERATORS = SAFE
    ...[/b]

moderators doesnt do any account trade anymore

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=153339

iiighoxtiii

If u know the mode to change all info from account ( not only email, pw thats the mostly people do) and put ur own payment info over first previous owner payment) there is no way to get scammed account.

It is simple, experience + precaution = avoid possible scamm 100%.

Banned

I support banning because im just sick and tired of every topic on this forum being OMG I GOT SCAMMED IM QUITTING KO NOW BB ALL TY. It pisses me off, especially when i remember how this forum used to be: with decent topics in general section which had meaning.[/b]
    Did you know, that you can, ban character trading, in your market section, just like BFD, made the rules about new accounts!!!

Resser i suggest you step up like BFD did and show people you are not playing around. But before i would implement the plain you should wait till like 3-4 more people get scammed by your section then implement it.

GoGo Resser do it.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i vote for "no" too.
    like alot said before. its your own fault to use an unsafe account. i did several char trades allready and i allways changed all infos before i started using the accounts. the chars i sold never got scammed since i allways used WU or direct bankaccount transfer. its all about the conditions u have for a trade.

but ko4life should get a subforum for the marketarea since 75% of the topics are "selling for USD" and not ingame and this pissed me off. it nearly impossible to sell anythin via forum nowadays since just a bunch of USD trades posting here.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast