Account up for grabs?

This is a discussion on Account up for grabs? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey every one I havent been on much any more,,& not to sure if I will be comen back. I ...
Page: 1

Ickeras

Hey every one
    I havent been on much any more,,& not to sure if I will be comen back. I am not really wanting to quit given how much I still love playing KO. Cuz out of all the games I play, hands down the PVP here is the best. But as you all know some things in life can get in the way of others. I had logged on some this week to check out the new stuff ,see what the market looked like & seen alot of the old players around. Most of the ppl close to me that played are gone now & or are on an other server. If anyone that doesnt have a rouge & would like to try there had at it. PM me here & I will get back to you. Wouldnt be able to hand it over or/ sale till next month. Most of the gear is on an alt acc. Will have every thing in place by the 3rd or so....Ares server lvl76. PM me for more info. <3 To all ares :P

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Well bro best of all luck to ya. But if ya want to sell also, keep in mind to post in the Ares section.

Natazaku

lol ur pm box must be filled.

but just incase =0

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

forgot who made it, but last time in here, they just closed the topic.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Hey every one
    I havent been on much any more,,& not to sure if I will be comen back. I am not really wanting to quit given how much I still love playing KO. Cuz out of all the games I play, hands down the PVP here is the best. But as you all know some things in life can get in the way of others. I had logged on some this week to check out the new stuff ,see what the market looked like & seen alot of the old players around. Most of the ppl close to me that played are gone now & or are on an other server. If anyone that doesnt have a rouge & would like to try there had at it. PM me here & I will get back to you. Wouldnt be able to hand it over or/ sale till next month. Most of the gear is on an alt acc. Will have every thing in place by the 3rd or so....Ares server lvl76. PM me for more info. <3 To all ares :P[/b]
    alot of people these days will not by a char unlesss its on a character seal icyfer ring...used to trade chars...might wana look into that

Vicious

Not saying your a scammer, but it&#39;ll be pretty easy to give a naked character to someone then steal it back when they put items on it.

Have fun with the account whoever takes it!

Ickeras

alot of people these days will not by a char unlesss its on a character seal icyfer ring...used to trade chars...might wana look into that[/b]
    Hello BuDDaH -_-
    I see your still around.....& yea I was going to look in to that as well. Will not be able to do anything with the Acc. till the 3rd tho. Bills to pay & all given the Holidays are here. Plus every thing on the acc is & or will be sealed, till I make up my mind on "if" I want to sale.

"Vicious"
    Not saying your a scammer, but it&#39;ll be pretty easy to give a naked character to someone then steal it back when they put items on it.

I wouldnt have any need of anyones gear given it has gear,, may not be the best in the game but i kicked beterr&#39;s butt with it :lol: So let me be clear about when I say hand over the acc. From time to time I would like to be able to log in & play some too. I would be paying for the prem & scrolls for the acc. I do still love the game & have been missing the time to put some work in to the player. I only say / sale cuz of the so little time I would be able to play.

If you want, I&#39;ll take the account and the sq&#39;s and what not and seal question - then you can get back to me if you ever want to play the account or w/e and I&#39;ll let you play xD Besides that, no one&#39;s going to really take the account unless their just gonna do jurad with a second account and make cash off of it, with no gear on account

Ickeras

If you want, I&#39;ll take the account and the sq&#39;s and what not and seal question - then you can get back to me if you ever want to play the account or w/e and I&#39;ll let you play xD Besides that, no one&#39;s going to really take the account unless their just gonna do jurad with a second account and make cash off of it, with no gear on account [/b]
    No it has gear,,,its just on a alt that i was goofing off on. Every thing will be back in place by the 3rd. I&#39;m not going to be an azz & make some one have to gear a player to play. That would be just rude.

No it has gear,,,its just on a alt that i was goofing off on. Every thing will be back in place by the 3rd. I&#39;m not going to be an azz & make some one have to gear a player to play. That would be just rude.[/b]
    If you want I&#39;ll share it with you xD I didnt fully understand until I read it completely xD; Sorrehz

Deviouspro

thanks ;0

Banned

This is not a good idea. If you want to sell your character via cypher ring scroll then do it, but post in the correct market section. Be very careful on what you say in your topic, it can make you or break you.

Anyways what i am trying to say is do not advertise giving away your account, if i catch you a 20 day ban for the first offence will be given. Second offence results in a perm ban. We strongly do not allow account selling. It is forbidden in any fashion, shape an/or form. That includes giving away a account that allow you to log every once in awhile.

It sounds harsh but most people say they did not know it was not allowed. Thing is there is a announcement that says no, and a pinned topic in every market section saying, no. So to save you the trouble i have said it here