account update

This is a discussion on account update within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all! I have a not so little problem with this account update option on KO site. If I try ...
Page: 1

Hi all!

I have a not so little problem with this account update option on KO site. If I try to login it dropes out that form what I had to fill out. But my problem is that my e-mail adress what I reged in more then 2 years before is closed. I didnt check my emails 6 months and it was disabled. So... I am in trouble cause I cant login to send ticket support and if I cant send then I cant login...
    I just want to know that anybody is in the same problem and what can be the solution on this problem.

Thx all the help!

All the best!

Laci

hmmm did u try to make the same e-mail again???
    ore make a new account and send it from there to costumer support with all the info they want

venom

makin the email again since closed emails normally appears as not in use. and then u can use the resent button on the top of MyKOL

Thx a lot guys! I tried to remake the e-mail address and it worked! I cant say how greatfull I am! :lol: