Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

account in use bug

This is a discussion on account in use bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this shit has been on since start of girakon... i just wana know if it affects girakon or all the ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

this shit has been on since start of girakon... i just wana know if it affects girakon or all the other servers as well? is there anyway to fix it? kinda pissing me off cause evrrytime i start an xp party i relog n can't get back in.

Me too, getting it right now in fact

sry guyz.. stealin ya stuffs

Interface

start> run > ipconfig /flushdns

do that a few times and should work fine after that.

Btw this shit use to happen to me too around this time in girakon. <_<

Banned

Flushing your dns unfortunatly doesn&#39;t help. I&#39;m not sure what causes it, but it seems to happen around the FT times the most. I&#39;ve tried the DNS thing many times, I&#39;ve also restarted my computer, and my modem. Even after all of that, I still just had to wait it out. It is extremely gay though.

this happens in all servers if ur talking about wat i think ur talking about

servers go down for normal quick maitnance they come up but theres a period of time u can get in then they lag around 11:30 = 12:00 it always happens and is like clock work if u log out around this time it will happen to u account in use and its stuck until the laggy time is up even if u log another account it will take 5 minutes on connecting please wait another 5 for ur char to show and another 5 for u to click ur char sometimes nothing will even happen but its not just girakon if that is wat ur talking about

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if ur talking about wat i think ur talking about[/b]
    theyre not

=(

Banned

this happens in all servers if ur talking about wat i think ur talking about

servers go down for normal quick maitnance they come up but theres a period of time u can get in then they lag around 11:30 = 12:00 it always happens and is like clock work if u log out around this time it will happen to u account in use and its stuck until the laggy time is up even if u log another account it will take 5 minutes on connecting please wait another 5 for ur char to show and another 5 for u to click ur char sometimes nothing will even happen but its not just girakon if that is wat ur talking about[/b]
    I know what your talking about, but I think they are just referring to when they log out to switch characters/servers and they get account in use for a while. I could be wrong though.

DarK

mmm happens 9:30pm to 10:30 - 11:00pm my time every day... i just dont relog when i know its happening, the server usually dies during this time(noone can get in) then after a while a flood of ppl log in

P.S. im GMT-07:00

Aba

Nothing fixes it, just have to wait. It&#39;s been around much longer than since Girakon came out. The bug can&#39;t be fixed by doing anything on your part, it&#39;s just a certain time when the servers lag.

It starts at a very specific time during the night (night for me anyway) and ends at a rough time about 30 minutes to an hour later.

During that 30 minutes to an hour, you will get account in use, the account in use will continue for about 10 minutes after you log out during the lag time. After that time, you will be able to get to character select screen, you will then lag again (character will not show up until the next lag phase intiates :P) - will take around 5-10 minutes.

After that, you will lag again (last time) ...trying to get your char to walk forward, again, 5-10 minutes after hitting start (finally, after your char appeared after the previous lag) your char will walk forward, load time is normal.

Also, at any time during this lag time, while in any phase of the lag, you will probably dc.

Best fix? Wait 30-45 minutes, or hope you logged out late in the lag time, and it&#39;s going to end soon :P

When it happens to me, I just keep trying every now and then, and when I see that the char select screen is still lagging, I know the lag time hasn&#39;t ended, and I just close ko and do other shit until it stops.

liquidkk

i think since all girakon servers lag bad so when u log out from the game ur account still didnt log out because girakon servers r laggy and have probs, didnt have this probs in dies

Banned

i think since all girakon servers lag bad so when u log out from the game ur account still didnt log out because girakon servers r laggy and have probs, didnt have this probs in dies[/b]
    It&#39;s all servers...and was happening for a while before Girakon was released. As aba said.

all servers.. at nites 9-12... cant fix.. spam tickets =D

liquidkk

didnt happand to me for long long time so dunno :C

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast