Has anyone done this?

This is a discussion on Has anyone done this? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm in an RLB alliance on ares and I want to lvl a mage past 70, but my problem is ...
Page: 1

Default Has anyone done this?

I'm in an RLB alliance on ares and I want to lvl a mage past 70, but my problem is my clan doesn't xp very much. Soo, I've bought DC prem before and mined a lot and I normally get 7-10 monster stones a day. I know you get the vouchers for DC prem and for the golden mattock and since I've seen the DC prem vouchers in merch I was wondering if you could do the same for the golden mattock voucher. I'd like to buy the EXP prem and get the golden mattock for mining monster stones. Then I could get lots of ms and have the exp prem when I do them. Has anyone done this? Thanks in advance for your input.

yep.
    i sold my mattock voucher on merchant.

<3 bozo ^^

GameM

yes you can have exp prem and just buy mattack from murchant and they are only 250m and you will make more money and MS stone....

Quote Originally Posted by GameM View Post
    yes you can have exp prem and just buy mattack from murchant and they are only 250m and you will make more money and MS stone....
    Cool. Thanks for the info. That xp prem will be awesome with all the ms I'll get.

Banned for scamming.

Is it really worth the 250m, to get this mattock ?
    I mean, is the drop rate on Monster Stones much better than a normal mattock?

Quote Originally Posted by CockmongleR View Post
    Is it really worth the 250m, to get this mattock ?
    I mean, is the drop rate on Monster Stones much better than a normal mattock?
    Depends if u get a good drop of any MS. Tho I mined and got in 2 days 2 blue chests, 5 green chests, 1 frag of jealousy, 1 frag of sloth. So it aint bad at all if u get these....

GameM

one day i got 4 HB +0 from doing this so ofc you will make more then 250...

Quote Originally Posted by GameM View Post
    one day i got 4 HB +0 from doing this so ofc you will make more then 250...
    Do u get uniques dropped from the Mattoc O_O ? Thats freakin insane, how many hours did u do that (how many ore's did u think u opened)

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

im thinking he exchanged the stuff he got like chests/frags and got the hb... u dont get uniques from mining.

I easily made more than 250 mil when I bought dc prem and used the golden mattock. I must have got 20 blue chests, 3 or 4 frags of avarice, maybe 10 frags of jealousy in the month I had the golden mattock. I just sold all of em and made money. Just comes down to how much time you have for the mining and a lil bit of luck.

Banned

golden mattock is better for sure
    it made much money profit than its price