Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Accounts being banned for Babashopping?

This is a discussion on Accounts being banned for Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by jaspreet Pat just let it be. See if Icy can do anything to help me out in ...
Page: 5

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Pat just let it be. See if Icy can do anything to help me out in my situation if not, then i'll have to wait for Carlos's buddy to come home in a couple weeks or some shit
    Why does everyone think Icy got me unbanned ?? lol all he said was i was unbanned, anyways all i did was explain what happened to the GM's on the official forums.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    Why does everyone think Icy got me unbanned ?? lol all he said was i was unbanned, anyways all i did was explain what happened to the GM's on the official forums.
    and what u actually said?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSkrull View Post
    and what u actually said?
    I already made a topic on it , i was disconnected during the Tuesday maintenance, when servers came up my account was blocked. Simple as that. It was displeasing.

I already made a topic on it , i was disconnected during the Tuesday maintenance, when servers came up my account was blocked. Simple as that. It was displeasing.
    pat,

it pleases me to see you always have a pleasant attitude.

your admirer,
    Draven

p.s. quit flaming here. That means you Zero, Wolv, and Destiny...and jasp. keep the convo pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    pat,

your admirer,
    Draven

p.s. quit flaming here. That means you Zero, Wolv, and Destiny...and jasp. keep the convo pleasant.
    LOL 'your admirer' <-- that right there.....it pleased me.

Banned

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    pat,

your admirer,
    Draven

me?? why?? for sayin some trues?? babashop is illegal if some1 want to do illegal things need to be a real men to take care of the problems after...and not cryin an whinin

Banned

LOL 'your admirer' <-- that right there.....it pleased me.
    post the link i want to read

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSkrull View Post
    me?? why?? for sayin some trues?? babashop is illegal if some1 want to do illegal things need to be a real men to take care of the problems after...and not cryin an whinin
    Even though you make a point with your statement , that is no reason to point fingers. Keep it cool.

Even though you make a point with your statement , that is no reason to point fingers. Keep it cool.
    exactly.

i remember back when baba shopping first came. i was raging about it for weeks . but i soon realized that babashopping allowed us to, keep up with those pesty turks, form a nice community and babashopping eventually became part of the game.

banning babashoppers is probably the dumbest thing i have seen ko do. i mean this isnt just pixels anymore, its money. the items have worth and it was basically a big scam to people like jasp. i mean if i was jasp i wouldve like kicked the closest kid next to me in anger.

Big sign to quit ko? cmon k2 will probably take out comboing later (they will probably have the game be about sliding and items.) anyways, hope it goes for the best for you baba shoppers

Fiddle Sticks, There goes my pocket cash. I wish I had items like all you pro babashoppers.

Just gonna make the severs more empty and less high lvl chars to play. They kill there own game instead of banning the players they need to ban the gold farmers or try to stop them. Go private servers people way better

Hahaha, got to love Zero's brutal honesty in this thread.

As for a bad move for K2? I think not. A lot of gbs/items in circulation through the 'big boys' have now been eradicated; meaning, if they want to get back up to insane cash amounts and items, they either have to do the same again and risk getting a ban - or, start PUS baba'ing.

Either way, K2 are hardly going to lose out on it. And if anything, PUS junk might drop in price now... 'cause there's not that many goldfarmers about any more.

Validating

It was just for CW ?

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Dude yoru a fucking idiot man, dont even post, your just going to piss people off more and more. Your idea of big items is like a fucking roc 0 and iron set. You have no idea what some players have actually lost compared to your shit. Think before you make stupid post to justify a ban, everyone here already knows why they got banned, no one is stupid enough to make mistakes to purposely get banned with GOOD gear....
    Your so fucking ignorant.

Wolv's gear is beyond good. He's just not stupid enough to assume k2 are gonna put an end to babashopping once and for all. When you started babashopping, you should've know that what your doing is illegal.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast