Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Accounts being banned for Babashopping?

This is a discussion on Accounts being banned for Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by jaspreet Thing is they will never fix the cheating but they are so quick to ban players ...
Page: 6

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Thing is they will never fix the cheating but they are so quick to ban players that buy items from THIER staff members or other players. It's fucking bullshit seriously.....
    jas happymeal really got banned? like the large hacker 10 is not on cwest anymore

I am in support of Draven in this thread, we all know that babashopping is illegal (including myself), but we do it, keep the topic to the subject it was intended, saying stuff like Babashopping is illegal you will get banned you deserve it really doesn't help and only causes hostility to the people that have been banned.

And i bet that 90% of people that play ko may not babashop but when they quit they sell items for USD, so its only the reverse of it.

Keep the flames down, then this topic stays up.

Banned

Even if you dont babashop you cant be never safe from banning.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mistaleet View Post
    i remember back when baba shopping first came. i was raging about it for weeks . but i soon realized that babashopping allowed us to, keep up with those pesty turks, form a nice community and babashopping eventually became part of the game.

banning babashoppers is probably the dumbest thing i have seen ko do. i mean this isnt just pixels anymore, its money. the items have worth and it was basically a big scam to people like jasp. i mean if i was jasp i wouldve like kicked the closest kid next to me in anger.

Big sign to quit ko? cmon k2 will probably take out comboing later (they will probably have the game be about sliding and items.) anyways, hope it goes for the best for you baba shoppers
    Getting rid of babashoppers is what K2 should've done 5 years ago. Making items non-tradeable after use would make the game a bit more balanced but it's too late already.

@KekkoXig
    You replied to a topic yesterday on C-West (if i'm not wrong) saing that several hundred accounts that were holding illegal items have been banned during last maintenance. Today in cz there were still all well know illegal items shining around...so will this item scan continue during the next week?
    Illegal item scans and investigations are on-going. The most recent bunch of bans, however, were made for users holding illegal quantities of non-equip items. There's no reason you would see any fewer light bulbs running around as a result of this recent batch of bans.
    Someone followed up with the GM regarding those bans in Cwest and look like that it has nothing to do with Babashopping or Coins transfer. I suspect it is either Krowaz materials, Blessed Stones, or BUS. Those are the only 3 non-equip items that I can think of worth in-game money. Out of those 3, BUS seems out of question since the castle holder can have 2000+ BUS at one time. Krowaz and Bless stone, don't know how many that you hold that make GM considered "Illegal Quantities." You can make appeal and see what they say. I am curious on what items they say are "illegal quantities of non-equip items."

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    Getting rid of babashoppers is what K2 should've done 5 years ago. Making items non-tradeable after use would make the game a bit more balanced but it's too late already.
    I know your not condemned to buying all this, but after buying premium, knight cash, i think its only fair that you get to trade your items/coins. Its not like WoW where you just pay $15 like everyone else, $35..$25, for premium along with all the money for KC is a lot of money when you add it all up.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine82 View Post
    Someone followed up with the GM regarding those bans in Cwest and look like that it has nothing to do with Babashopping or Coins transfer. I suspect it is either Krowaz materials, Blessed Stones, or BUS. Those are the only 3 non-equip items that I can think of worth in-game money. Out of those 3, BUS seems out of question since the castle holder can have 2000+ BUS at one time. Krowaz and Bless stone, don't know how many that you hold that make GM considered "Illegal Quantities." You can make appeal and see what they say. I am curious on what items they say are "illegal quantities of non-equip items."
    Thats pure bullshit. My account had 500m with no bus's or any of that other crap, so how can they sit there and post that they didnt ban players for items when that clear was the reason some players go banned, its so fucking stupid that they wont come straight flat out and say their real reasons. On top of that, the topic mob made from our account on official forums regarding our account just seemed to have vanished as of today, almost as if we never made it...

Thats pure bullshit. My account had 500m with no bus's or any of that other crap, so how can they sit there and post that they didnt ban players for items when that clear was the reason some players go banned, its so fucking stupid that they wont come straight flat out and say their real reasons. On top of that, the topic mob made from our account on official forums regarding our account just seemed to have vanished as of today, almost as if we never made it...
    its probably being reviewed by the gms or mods.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    its probably being reviewed by the gms or mods.
    lol i highly doubt that, if it were being reviewed then they would not have deleted my topic. They would have left it and then left me a reply either there or in my inbox.

Doooh Senior Member

lol i highly doubt that, if it were being reviewed then they would not have deleted my topic. They would have left it and then left me a reply either there or in my inbox.
    They dont will do it.. all that GamerFirst says is "Use Customer Support for support.." nbut when you try there they will answer with pre-formatted answer...

GamersFirst style...

I've always been opposed with the Ban-without-given-definitive-proof to the player from K2 policy. If your account is premium, I believe K2 have to show you proof to interrupt the 24 hrs game access service that you are paying for. I have not banned before on any of my accounts so I haven't try to file complain on K2 network yet but if you feel that you have done nothing wrong, you can file complain with CA department of consumer affair: Home - California Department of Consumer Affairs. Although we don't own any items/character in this game but I believe that you have the rights to see the proof why they cut off your service instead of base on their saying. K2 doesn't believe our screen shot, video of players cheating, why we have to abide to their "face value -> customer service response." Why don't you try it and see how it goes?

Quote Originally Posted by Domi View Post
    They dont will do it.. all that GamerFirst says is "Use Customer Support for support.." nbut when you try there they will answer with pre-formatted answer...

GamersFirst style...

nah its not gamersfirst style

its the old K2 style before all this gamersfirst / mgame got involved

i think a complaint has been filed with the BBB about all these bans without definitive proof of anything.. wouldnt keep fingers crossed but maybe it'll help

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I am in support of Draven in this thread, we all know that babashopping is illegal (including myself), but we do it, keep the topic to the subject it was intended, saying stuff like Babashopping is illegal you will get banned you deserve it really doesn't help and only causes hostility to the people that have been banned.

And i bet that 90% of people that play ko may not babashop but when they quit they sell items for USD, so its only the reverse of it.

Keep the flames down, then this topic stays up.
    im not sayin some1 deserve the ban for babashoppin, is ur money and u can waste ur money in the most pointless shit in the world...even in a game

GM responded to the "file complain with BBB" before in the Ask GM Question and I agreed with what he said. BBB is jut 3rd party company that monitor the business practices of companies in Southern CA; they don't or can't take any action against any company. The rating given by BBB is only to help the actual consumer and business partners to know the company better; to be frankly, the rating is just to show-off. I don't think Government or Banks look at these Rating to give loan or investigate a company for malpractices. In addition, most of K2's customers are online players, they don't give a shit of what players think or do.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast