Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Accounts being banned for Babashopping?

This is a discussion on Accounts being banned for Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Another reason the entire Regulators clan now plays WOW World of warcraft is awesome. I haven't logged onto knight online ...
Page: 7

Another reason the entire Regulators clan now plays WOW

World of warcraft is awesome.

I haven't logged onto knight online in like a month

And i bet that 90% of people that play ko may not babashop but when they quit they sell items for USD, so its only the reverse of it.

Keep the flames down, then this topic stays up.[/QUOTE]

+1, and i bet they spend money on xbox/ps3/ etc thats the same thing as ko lol people dont get that gaming on ur tv and comp is the same exact thing ur still spending money to keep urself entertained.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wirinom22 View Post
    Another reason the entire Regulators clan now plays WOW

World of warcraft is awesome.

I haven't logged onto knight online in like a month
    We'll see how awesome it is once you guys realize how much of a grind both pve and pvp is in WoW, then youll regret buying game time $15 per month, and once you sell your account your going to have to buy CD-Keys all over again if you want to play again.

ONTOPIC: anyone else get any news about their banned accounts?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    Getting rid of babashoppers is what K2 should've done 5 years ago. Making items non-tradeable after use would make the game a bit more balanced but it's too late already.
    It will only make all items sky high nothing else, I dont thing that is the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Thats pure bullshit. My account had 500m with no bus's or any of that other crap, so how can they sit there and post that they didnt ban players for items when that clear was the reason some players go banned, its so fucking stupid that they wont come straight flat out and say their real reasons. On top of that, the topic mob made from our account on official forums regarding our account just seemed to have vanished as of today, almost as if we never made it...
    Jasp I dont think u got banned for babashoping, most probably u got banned for buying character. We had bans before for being a middle man, selling character etc. etc. I think this is the reason behind ur ban not babashoping.

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    We'll see how awesome it is once you guys realize how much of a grind both pve and pvp is in WoW, then youll regret buying game time $15 per month, and once you sell your account your going to have to buy CD-Keys all over again if you want to play again.

ONTOPIC: anyone else get any news about their banned accounts?

I'm already lvl 70 in WOW and haven't been playing long...

in my opinon WOW is not a grind...

They have automated system that matches 5 people for a random dungeon which makes EXP fast, and gives you awesome items.

Also there are a bazillion quests that are relatively easy that allow for fast EXP.

Once i got lvl 60 and bought flying mount for 225gold, all the quests in outland i could fly to SUPER FAST, and in just a few days i'm already lvl 70

Changing from usko to wow took a little while to get use to... but its worth it.

WOW is much better game, and 1000x bigger.

Its mainly Americans.

Awesome customer support.

Babashopping is pretty pointless, coins and items are so easy to get there is no point to babashop.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

I'm already lvl 70 in WOW and haven't been playing long...

in my opinon WOW is not a grind...

They have automated system that matches 5 people for a random dungeon which makes EXP fast, and gives you awesome items.

Also there are a bazillion quests that are relatively easy that allow for fast EXP.

Once i got lvl 60 and bought flying mount for 225gold, all the quests in outland i could fly to SUPER FAST, and in just a few days i'm already lvl 70

Changing from usko to wow took a little while to get use to... but its worth it.

WOW is much better game, and 1000x bigger.

Its mainly Americans.

Awesome customer support.

Babashopping is pretty pointless, coins and items are so easy to get there is no point to babashop.
    XP bars kinda get larger after 70. You will see that yourself ,but havin heirloom items makes it kinda easier.
    Random dungeon function does rule when you try to hit 80lvl.
    Gazillions of quest does mean grinding.
    WoW sure is a better game than KO. KO was introduced in 2000? What do you expect. Plus you cannot possibly compare Blizzard to any other game company.
    WoW's customer support is years of light ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    XP bars kinda get larger after 70. You will see that yourself ,but havin heirloom items makes it kinda easier.
    Random dungeon function does rule when you try to hit 80lvl.
    Gazillions of quest does mean grinding.
    WoW sure is a better game than KO. KO was introduced in 2000? What do you expect. Plus you cannot possibly compare Blizzard to any other game company.
    WoW's customer support is years of light ahead.

So just letting the babas here know that there is a better game out there

So just letting the babas here know that there is a better game out there
    better pk? i've never tried WoW but heard its not the same as KO in terms of PK

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    It will only make all items sky high nothing else, I dont thing that is the solution.

Jasp I dont think u got banned for babashoping, most probably u got banned for buying character. We had bans before for being a middle man, selling character etc. etc. I think this is the reason behind ur ban not babashoping.
    Your wrong man, now I know it can't be because of that because I created the kittle happymeal account and it's totally different from the other hapymeal account

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    Getting rid of babashoppers is what K2 should've done 5 years ago. Making items non-tradeable after use would make the game a bit more balanced but it's too late already.
    what the fuck are u still doing in these forums if u already quit? im kinda tired of ur constant bullshitting about everything u knowitall wannabe. nobody cares how old school u are or were, the only real sad thing is that ur too attached to this game to even stop reading such a sad forum.

long story short gtfo nobody cares about ur opinion. til now u might say? No i really dont give a shit but its annoying. i just read the 1st paragraph of every bs post of urs and see how it always contains something along the lines of "5 years ago" "this game is not worth it anymore" "u all should quit" "old times"... no one cares, seriously.

ontopic: about time tbh, cant wait to see them sad kidz crying over the spilt usd.

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Your wrong man, now I know it can't be because of that because I created the kittle happymeal account and it's totally different from the other hapymeal account
    Pm a GM on forums and ask him to look into it, all account related topics are deleted as they are not handled on the forums... Notice how you dont see thousands of topics on forums right now, its against the forum rules.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

If people that have babad their items get banned... I seriously kinda look forward to it, aslong as I don't get k2'd aswell... I have ALOT of money ingame, but never babad for even 1 USD lol.

offtopic: Razor... GIVE ME MY 10M DAMNIT!!! Oh, I duo'd felly today... The drops in total that we got were; Lupus pedant, kek ring, elf belt, 2x gold bars, 1 silver bar, and some naab exc weapon that broke going +7.

I dont understand how people think this is a good move. They banned thousands of players that babashop guess what those babashopper were also probly the ones who spent the most money on prem and pus items. Like i said the first time less high lvl chars to pk and less players. how is that better for the players or k2??

antoinevl1

k2 lost many players like that, sad for the one who waste their money in ko and cant resell stuff :S

Banned

some1 said happymeal is back in ardream? O.o

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast