Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Accounts being banned for Babashopping?

This is a discussion on Accounts being banned for Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah but Shane the thing is. look how many people have their names in their selling topics, why would they ...
Page: 10

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Yeah but Shane the thing is. look how many people have their names in their selling topics, why would they not ban/block any of them but this specific account.

There was a banning a while ago i think, where they said about it. They cannot ban you if you are selling for IGC and stuff, but the second you put USD next to the char name they have a reason to ban you. That to me is the only logical thing that could happen, when it was your topic and your name wasn't in it, no ban, the Mob made 1 and had the name at the bottom and then suddenly banned.

doubt thats the case shane cuz i had my name in siggy and 99% of my trades are USD. Also they can easily match someone's selling topic to them posting pics/vids. Think was mostly due to fishy item.. Jasp know's which one

I don't think it's for names in the topic either. I could easily make a G4L account and use someone's character name then buy or sell to set them up for a ban. That would just be too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by chintan View Post
    I don't get how they are banning people. I decided to start playing again so made new account on c-west got it up to like lvl 40 or so only thing I had on there was 500m witch my friend gave me to use since he doesn't play on c-west anymore. I think its retarded that they banned me over 500m witch a friend traded me
    LOL?!

Let's say if I were to start a new account and was trading over all my GG items and money to that account, even though it all was farmed legitly it would be suspicious coin and item gain?

Then why didin't they make a trade limit in the first place then :/

Didn't GROBS's character get banned because he either tried to sell or successfully sold his account like 3 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    Even if you dont babashop you cant be never safe from banning.

that`s the point....

Mes

what about resellers...

when i have for example 2x characters full of gb and silver bars...

may i get ban for making money LOL?

Banned

for what i know they cant use this forum info to ban u...

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSkrull View Post
    for what i know they cant use this forum info to ban u...
    I don't think they can either. They have to have legitimate documentation that you violated their TOS and were deserving of a ban. I'm sure it would be a liability issue on their part.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Banned

/poooned

Wait... Theres still people around against babashopping? lol at that. Get with the times. The servers are already half empty, because we have so many servers now. Yea lets ban people that want to waste their money? Reduce the population even more good idea. Who's fucking business is it of yours if someone wants to spend money they worked for on something that gives them fun if their spare time. Communication in pk + organisation will take out any amount of items in pk, the half decent players know this, and their the people who dont care or complain about baba's. Go spend hours and days and weeks farming to get your + 0's and + 8's.

Quote Originally Posted by Painf00l View Post
    Wait... Theres still people around against babashopping? lol at that. Get with the times. The servers are already half empty, because we have so many servers now. Yea lets ban people that want to waste their money? Reduce the population even more good idea. Who's fucking business is it of yours if someone wants to spend money they worked for on something that gives them fun if their spare time. Communication in pk + organisation will take out any amount of items in pk, the half decent players know this, and their the people who dont care or complain about baba's. Go spend hours and days and weeks farming to get your + 0's and + 8's.
    I agree with you that it's the players own money and they can spend it whatever way they want. If they want to spend money buying their elite gear for ko whatever; its their money. I just think that they should know that k2 says its a bannable offense and they shouldn't cry when they get banned for it. They're taking a risk and if it pays off fine; if not, well thats just tough shit. Personally, I dont see the point of babashopping my character till I'm nearly undefeatable and can destroy everyone I see. Seems like it takes a lot of the fun out of the game. You use real life money to get yourself to the top and go out and own everyone else. Whats the point? I want to win, but I just think it'd get boring pwning everyone all the time. Thats just me though.

when has KO ever made sense when it comes to banning investigation or caring lol.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast