Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 168

Accounts being banned for Babashopping?

This is a discussion on Accounts being banned for Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Twoods I agree with you that it's the players own money and they can spend it whatever ...
Page: 11


  1. #151
    Senior Member Gangsta1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twoods View Post
    I agree with you that it's the players own money and they can spend it whatever way they want. If they want to spend money buying their elite gear for ko whatever; its their money. I just think that they should know that k2 says its a bannable offense and they shouldn't cry when they get banned for it. They're taking a risk and if it pays off fine; if not, well thats just tough shit. Personally, I dont see the point of babashopping my character till I'm nearly undefeatable and can destroy everyone I see. Seems like it takes a lot of the fun out of the game. You use real life money to get yourself to the top and go out and own everyone else. Whats the point? I want to win, but I just think it'd get boring pwning everyone all the time. Thats just me though.
    It is banable if it was proven to be babashop'd i don't see a way they can prove it was really babashop'd,IGC were received from a character,maybe some dude was just generous,i know there is logic,but as a company they should provide a 100% proof of someone babashopping.

    Just saying that it looks strange that someone would give you IGC for free isn't an excuse.

  2. #152
    Zwn
    Zwn is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    252

    Default

    didnt evryone that was banned last week just get unbanned ?

  3. #153
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Originally Posted by Twoods View Post
    I agree with you that it's the players own money and they can spend it whatever way they want. If they want to spend money buying their elite gear for ko whatever; its their money. I just think that they should know that k2 says its a bannable offense and they shouldn't cry when they get banned for it. They're taking a risk and if it pays off fine; if not, well thats just tough shit. Personally, I dont see the point of babashopping my character till I'm nearly undefeatable and can destroy everyone I see. Seems like it takes a lot of the fun out of the game. You use real life money to get yourself to the top and go out and own everyone else. Whats the point? I want to win, but I just think it'd get boring pwning everyone all the time. Thats just me though.
    It's much more fun to not spend anything, and still pwn those ppl who babashop their asses..

  4. #154
    Senior Member Sparco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zwn View Post
    didnt evryone that was banned last week just get unbanned ?
    Yeah, they probably bitched their ass off at K2, threatening with law suits and crying until they got their thousands of $$ spent on a game back, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by CockmongleR View Post
    It's much more fun to not spend anything, and still pwn those ppl who babashop their asses..
    A huuuuuge +1 to Over.

  5. #155
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CockmongleR View Post
    It's much more fun to not spend anything, and still pwn those ppl who babashop their asses..
    It is much more fun to have a life and then baba ur way to items than farming / playing the market 10 hours+ each day..

  6. #156
    Senior Member Sparco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    It is much more fun to have a life and then baba ur way to items than farming / playing the market 10 hours+ each day..
    Lol, I never understand why people associate how much of a life you have by whether you baba or not. I don't think you could possibly fail more at generalizing.

  7. #157
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    It is much more fun to have a life and then baba ur way to items than farming / playing the market 10 hours+ each day..
    that's true.. you save time, but for what reason?
    still not cool to kill pplz with items you dont deserve..

  8. #158
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CockmongleR View Post
    that's true.. you save time, but for what reason?
    still not cool to kill pplz with items you dont deserve..
    Whose to say what items are deserving enough for players to have?

  9. #159
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Con Rồng Cháu Tiên
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Babashopper: n. (origin. Turkglish language) a gamer that is willing to spend more money to levitate their gaming experience to another level. Majority of babashoppers are players that have job with steady income and don’t have much time to play per day. Babashopping is usually considered when a player is equipped with items that have low chance of making or nearly impossible to obtain by others. Traits to identify Babashopper and non-Babashopper; Non-Babashopper: usually players that are whining and complaining for being killed/dominated by well-geared players. Non-babashoppers are proud of not spending a dime on the game, claiming they are the only legitimate players in game, and always bragging of having fun, enjoying game, and having a normal social life. They are considered themselves experienced/better players; they always challenge/set up a fight against well-geared players and most resulted losing. Babashoppers (on the eyes of non-babashoppers) are players with well equipped gears either obtain in game through trading/buying/selling/ or buying/selling with real currency (money). They are easy to spot in game by their shinning armor/weapon. In addition, these babashoppers usually engaged/married or having kids; to escape from cruel reality, they tend to spend more money in game to beat the crap out of others. Changing diapers and listening to nagging wife/fiancé/boss are not so fun for them; they are having fun by killing non-babashoppers with their legitimate gears.

  10. #160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CockmongleR View Post
    that's true.. you save time, but for what reason?
    still not cool to kill pplz with items you dont deserve..
    k i didnt want to post in this cuz i hate babashopper vs market player kind of topics

    who are you to say what items a person deserves. if someone works in real life, who are you to tell them how to spend their money, everything you work for you deserve, thats like saying you dont deserve your car because you bought it with rl money lol, like i said i dont have anything against people who play market all day i do a little of both but i dont really play market i do more of the upgrading/krowaz but dont tlk shit about people who buy stuff for usd cuz u have no right to tell them how to spend the money they earn.

  11. #161
    Senior Member Sparco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Whose to say what items are deserving enough for players to have?
    I'd imagine he's referring to the vast amount of players running around with +9s/+3s who still suck, regardless of their gear. Ergo, they don't warrant having such high end gear, when they'd still be useless no matter how much they spend on the game.

    The above applies to the majority of the top baba's, although some break the mould and actually have skill.

  12. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    176

    Default

    I hate coffe babbashoppers. Everyday they buy these fancy $5+ lattes/mochas that they don't deserve. I'm so proud that I make my own coffee everyday. I'm legit

  13. #163
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Knight online != real life.
    Babashopping is illegal, coffe is NOT!
    Edit:
    and you should be proud of your coffe, since you have worked for it!

  14. #164
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    babashoppers are gaining an unfair advantage over "normal players", basically thats the only thing i have against them, well besides the fact that i think they could spend their money on something better... but i guess they get most of their money back anywayz, after they sell their gear again.

    o and also the fact that they are supporting gold farmers... which k0xp, so they are supporting k0xp - that also.

  15. #165
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    babashoppers are gaining an unfair advantage over "normal players", basically thats the only thing i have against them, well besides the fact that i think they could spend their money on something better... but i guess they get most of their money back anywayz, after they sell their gear again.

    o and also the fact that they are supporting gold farmers... which k0xp, so they are supporting k0xp - that also.
    • Lies, baba is a part of the game.
    • babas are working duuuu, so they can spend cash on items etc.
    • and all babas get their money back, becuase baba is sooo legal.
    • the money aint from any illegal k0xpers? everyone know that they comes from full legal warriors @ goblins.


    No. MushtMan is always right.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •