Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Accounts being banned for Babashopping?

This is a discussion on Accounts being banned for Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by jaspreet Destiny is saying that because he doesn't have enough money to babashop shit with so it's ...
Page: 4

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Destiny is saying that because he doesn't have enough money to babashop shit with so it's a mere if I can't have it, they shouldn't either persona.
    at least he didnt get ban

Destiny is saying that because he doesn't have enough money to babashop shit with so it's a mere if I can't have it, they shouldn't either persona.
    and u just say this cause u got owned

Ive played alot of games and none have had pk that comes anywhere close

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSkrull View Post
    at least he didnt get ban
    i say this cause id love to have pk like before knight empire or however they called it..no people that missed skills bought simply +9/ +10 items like they keep doing now..u just take it too much personaly jasp...cant judge you since idk how skilled you are..

Not sure why people jump to conclusion/rumor that those people got banned in the last maintenance due to babashopping/large coins transfer to main account. I don’t think KO used any of these buying/selling posts to punish players in game. Those that got banned must have done something illegal that you don’t know about and got banned. I recently transferred a lot of big items to my friends’ account to go exp and have not banned or any of my friends. For the coins transfer to main account that got you banned reason is ridiculous, my friends and I transferred a lot of money between our merchant accounts and main accounts to use and have not had any problems or banned ever. People come up with some ridiculous reasons to justify their wrong-doing. It is pathetic.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine82 View Post
    Not sure why people jump to conclusion/rumor that those people got banned in the last maintenance due to babashopping/large coins transfer to main account. I donít think KO used any of these buying/selling posts to punish players in game. Those that got banned must have done something illegal that you donít know about and got banned. I recently transferred a lot of big items to my friendsí account to go exp and have not banned or any of my friends. For the coins transfer to main account that got you banned reason is ridiculous, my friends and I transferred a lot of money between our merchant accounts and main accounts to use and have not had any problems or banned ever. People come up with some ridiculous reasons to justify their wrong-doing. It is pathetic.
    Dude yoru a fucking idiot man, dont even post, your just going to piss people off more and more. Your idea of big items is like a fucking roc 0 and iron set. You have no idea what some players have actually lost compared to your shit. Think before you make stupid post to justify a ban, everyone here already knows why they got banned, no one is stupid enough to make mistakes to purposely get banned with GOOD gear....

only thing u need, to be a pro at KO is, Paypal nd ko4life acc, thats it ^^

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by retail View Post
    only thing u need, to be a pro at KO is, Paypal nd ko4life acc, thats it ^^
    roflmao so trueeeee...GG

I am playing beramus for all these years and my items are good and big enough when you compare them to Cwest's.

Yes, you are not stupid enough to purposely get banned on your main account but the reason that people said they got banned due to big items transfered or babashop or coins transfered doesn't make sense. I don't know how you get ban but banned for being high gears transfer, coins transfer are ridiculous.

Banned

Dude yoru a fucking idiot man, dont even post, your just going to piss people off more and more. Your idea of big items is like a fucking roc 0 and iron set. You have no idea what some players have actually lost compared to your shit. Think before you make stupid post to justify a ban, everyone here already knows why they got banned, no one is stupid enough to make mistakes to purposely get banned with GOOD gear....
    u are so pro...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSkrull View Post
    u are so pro...
    Have you learned how to combo yet ZeroSkill?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    Have you learned how to combo yet ZeroSkill?
    i learn the important of havin a good back up begin me

I know Wolv, he definitely has the items to raise eyebrows of k2 ^.^

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine82 View Post
    I am playing beramus for all these years and my items are good and big enough when you compare them to Cwest's.

Yes, you are not stupid enough to purposely get banned on your main account but the reason that people said they got banned due to big items transfered or babashop or coins transfered doesn't make sense. I don't know how you get ban but banned for being high gears transfer, coins transfer are ridiculous.
    Arethrye- "Korlash has recently been performing investigations for illegal coin gain, suspicious items, and other such bits of ban-worthy behavior"

I honestly dont know why this is so hard to comprehend, illegal coin gain = buying gb's, these words came out from a GM's mouth, so why are you trying to dictate your own opinion? honestly nobody cares for it..we already read what happened.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    Arethrye- "Korlash has recently been performing investigations for illegal coin gain, suspicious items, and other such bits of ban-worthy behavior"

I honestly dont know why this is so hard to comprehend, illegal coin gain = buying gb's, these words came out from a GM's mouth, so why are you trying to dictate your own opinion? honestly nobody cares for it..we already read what happened.
    Pat just let it be. See if Icy can do anything to help me out in my situation if not, then i'll have to wait for Carlos's buddy to come home in a couple weeks or some shit

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast